How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically it's a Cult game except there is a King, but they don't control the lynch like a Monarchy Lynch, they can veto it though. The King can be any alignment. Including Indie.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Basically it's a Cult game except there is a King, but they don't control the lynch like a Monarchy Lynch, they can veto it though. The King can be any alignment. Including Indie.
Why did you vote for yourself. I didn't realize when I voted for you but they actually count lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why did you vote for yourself. I didn't realize when I voted for you but they actually count lol.
I voted first, before reading. I'll probably change it later in the day. Wasn't aware that was how votes were going to be made this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
usually ToL is 16 players, with 2 scum at start iirc

with it being 21 players now idk how drago is gna balance the cult mechanism or the starting members

there will be duplicate roles for sure btw

Emil

Certified Memelord
GTH everyone is Blue Dragon and Drago went crazy since it‘s a special game supposed to give us a Horror feeling and the biggest Horror is killing your own allies.
that was quick i havent even pointed the gun yet

[Vote Lynch Kawaii]

A good king is a dead king
cmon are u already hinting to the king that ur gna kill a good king and keep a bad one
it cant be this easy
prove me wrong ali

Emil

Certified Memelord
I wouldn't say that but since it seems there is a decent chance she is scum and we have to starrt from somewere i wouldn't be against it ..... ( i mean we don't have info on anybody yet just guesses )
im gna say im not a fan of ur overly focusing on the king
this is not even ur first ToL game
last time gambit was town

Status
Not open for further replies.