Future Events Throne War So Far

This Thread is both for a Theory of mine and also to share your Speculations regarding Current Arc.

I believe Next Luffy Destination is gonna be
"Mary Geoise". However how will he end up there? And who will be Main Cast of this Arc?

To answer that, we simply must return to Doflamingo's Speech, where he named Top Players and declared the Game's Name as Throne Wars, not long after, we get Introduced to "Empty Throne", which was a clear Reference.

So let's ask ourselves, who are the remaining Leading World Figures who are still in the Game after Wano Arc ended, and according to Oda this is The Real One Piece Story now, indicating that Next Arc is about Entire World and not just a Single Island Story.

These Players are: (Not counting SHs & Allies)

Shanks & Beckman Team
Cross Guild Trio Team
Dragon & Sabo Team
Blackbeard & Shiryu + Aokiji Team
Akainu & Three Admirals Team
Imu & Gorosei + Lucci Team
Third Parties Trio (Weevil, Law & Kid)

You could say they are Remaining Active Top Tiers

I'm not gonna delve into detail about each Character's Future Role, Backstory and Relationship to each other, but I'm gonna demonstrate to you how Oda is hinting towards " All" these Players clashing in Mary Geoise. Let's start:

1. Starting with Easy ones, Akainu, Kizaru & Ryokugyu are already in Marine HQ which is connected to Mary Geoise. The same applies to Imu, Gorosei & Lucci who will be Focus of this Arc.

2. The next obvious ones are Dragon & Sabo who are already getting some attention and finally we will see Revos All Out Rebellion War against CDs.

3. Now comes the interesting part, if you notice, Oda left us with Three Cliffhangers which are Weevil Whereabouts, Fujitora's and BB vs Law. But if you think about it, they are clearly related Sub-Plots!

We've seen that neither Buggy nor Hancock nor Mihawk met an Admiral, meaning Fuji went after Weevil, what's even more interesting is that Weevil showed desire in fighting Blackbeard, who is now fighting Law, conveniently the same Law that Fuji vowed to Capture!

Now this leads us to one Conclusion, Fujitora & Weevil gonna interrupt BB Fight, which leads to Law getting captured by Fuji and BB vs Weevil. Now comes my Part of the Theory, I believe Weevil will also end up getting Captured, meaning Fuji, Law and Weevil will join the Mary Geoise Arc

But why Weevil? Its because Bakkin won't be captured and she obviously ends up with Blackbeard, what can come out of that? Bakkin was once part of Rocks Pirates under Xebec whom BB clearly follows in his footsteps and is a Fan of, so Bakkin is best Character to push BB to invade Mary Geoise, just like Xebec once tried in God's Valley.

And this makes perfect sense, because one look at BB's Crew and you realize that Oda is building the Perfect Infiltration Crew, literally all their DFs are Ideal to invade any Place.

4. In an Arc where D. are getting Spotlight, Mary Geoise Story being told and BBP Attack, it's obvious that Shanks will get involved, and Oda already showed us that Shanks have access to Pangea Castle

5. I'm not gonna go into detail in this, but it doesn't require High IQ to realize that Mihawk is related to Imu, Crocodile's Backstory is related to Mary Geoise, Ivankov and Mihawk, and that Buggy will be the one to jokingly end up sitting on Empty Throne as his Next Superior Gag Feat (Since Pirate King Title is out of question)

6. This leaves us with Kid, not sure if he will appear this Arc, cuz maybe while everyone is fighting, Kid will take the opportunity to roam freely and build a Pirate Army (Similar to Shiki), so that he returns a bigger Threat in Elbaf.

So as you can see, Marines, Revos, Law, Weevil, Cross Guild, RHP all must meet in Mary Geoise for an Event that will change The World! If this ends up being confirmed, I will make Second Thread, listing every Sub-Plot to expect in this Arc.

Only real question, is how will Luffy end up in Mary Geoise? Well, thats why we have Lucci, Sentomaru, Smoker, SWORD and Kuma in this Arc, Luffy will somehow get captured and sent to Mary Geoise, while Zoro gets sent to Impel Down (Where Cross Guild might attack first), Sanji will also join the Arc, not sure about others, but they are definitely splitting imo.

PS: Even before Raid ended, I predicted Kuma will appear again either in Wano or Next Mini Arc, and I'm correct so far, the same goes for an Admiral and Lucci. It's cuz it's been a year since I'm really confident that another SH Separation Scenario will happen, and Zoro must end up in Impel Down, so him being Isolated and Kuma appearance was a Must from my point of view.

This Thread is both for a Theory of mine and also to share your Speculations regarding Current Arc.

I believe Next Luffy Destination is gonna be
"Mary Geoise". However how will he end up there? And who will be Main Cast of this Arc?

To answer that, we simply must return to Doflamingo's Speech, where he named Top Players and declared the Game's Name as Throne Wars, not long after, we get Introduced to "Empty Throne", which was a clear Reference.

So let's ask ourselves, who are the remaining Leading World Figures who are still in the Game after Wano Arc ended, and according to Oda this is The Real One Piece Story now, indicating that Next Arc is about Entire World and not just a Single Island Story.

These Players are: (Not counting SHs & Allies)

Shanks & Beckman Team
Cross Guild Trio Team
Dragon & Sabo Team
Blackbeard & Shiryu + Aokiji Team
Akainu & Three Admirals Team
Imu & Gorosei + Lucci Team
Third Parties Trio (Weevil, Law & Kid)

You could say they are Remaining Active Top Tiers

I'm not gonna delve into detail about each Character's Future Role, Backstory and Relationship to each other, but I'm gonna demonstrate to you how Oda is hinting towards " All" these Players clashing in Mary Geoise. Let's start:

1. Starting with Easy ones, Akainu, Kizaru & Ryokugyu are already in Marine HQ which is connected to Mary Geoise. The same applies to Imu, Gorosei & Lucci who will be Focus of this Arc.

2. The next obvious ones are Dragon & Sabo who are already getting some attention and finally we will see Revos All Out Rebellion War against CDs.

3. Now comes the interesting part, if you notice, Oda left us with Three Cliffhangers which are Weevil Whereabouts, Fujitora's and BB vs Law. But if you think about it, they are clearly related Sub-Plots!

We've seen that neither Buggy nor Hancock nor Mihawk met an Admiral, meaning Fuji went after Weevil, what's even more interesting is that Weevil showed desire in fighting Blackbeard, who is now fighting Law, conveniently the same Law that Fuji vowed to Capture!

Now this leads us to one Conclusion, Fujitora & Weevil gonna interrupt BB Fight, which leads to Law getting captured by Fuji and BB vs Weevil. Now comes my Part of the Theory, I believe Weevil will also end up getting Captured, meaning Fuji, Law and Weevil will join the Mary Geoise Arc

But why Weevil? Its because Bakkin won't be captured and she obviously ends up with Blackbeard, what can come out of that? Bakkin was once part of Rocks Pirates under Xebec whom BB clearly follows in his footsteps and is a Fan of, so Bakkin is best Character to push BB to invade Mary Geoise, just like Xebec once tried in God's Valley.

And this makes perfect sense, because one look at BB's Crew and you realize that Oda is building the Perfect Infiltration Crew, literally all their DFs are Ideal to invade any Place.

4. In an Arc where D. are getting Spotlight, Mary Geoise Story being told and BBP Attack, it's obvious that Shanks will get involved, and Oda already showed us that Shanks have access to Pangea Castle

5. I'm not gonna go into detail in this, but it doesn't require High IQ to realize that Mihawk is related to Imu, Crocodile's Backstory is related to Mary Geoise, Ivankov and Mihawk, and that Buggy will be the one to jokingly end up sitting on Empty Throne as his Next Superior Gag Feat (Since Pirate King Title is out of question)

6. This leaves us with Kid, not sure if he will appear this Arc, cuz maybe while everyone is fighting, Kid will take the opportunity to roam freely and build a Pirate Army (Similar to Shiki), so that he returns a bigger Threat in Elbaf.

So as you can see, Marines, Revos, Law, Weevil, Cross Guild, RHP all must meet in Mary Geoise for an Event that will change The World! If this ends up being confirmed, I will make Second Thread, listing every Sub-Plot to expect in this Arc.

Only real question, is how will Luffy end up in Mary Geoise? Well, thats why we have Lucci, Sentomaru, Smoker, SWORD and Kuma in this Arc, Luffy will somehow get captured and sent to Mary Geoise, while Zoro gets sent to Impel Down (Where Cross Guild might attack first), Sanji will also join the Arc, not sure about others, but they are definitely splitting imo.

PS: Even before Raid ended, I predicted Kuma will appear again either in Wano or Next Mini Arc, and I'm correct so far, the same goes for an Admiral and Lucci. It's cuz it's been a year since I'm really confident that another SH Separation Scenario will happen, and Zoro must end up in Impel Down, so him being Isolated and Kuma appearance was a Must from my point of view.
Agree about the Straw Hats splitting up in the final arc it’s so obvious

If we look at the groups that are together now then I think we can likely say that they won’t be the same ones who will be together in the same arc.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy Nami - Mary Geoise (Chapter 574) - Maybe they will found last ponegylph here ...

Sanji Usopp - Elbaf (or Bee-hive) (chapter 575) - Maybe Pudding!!? Or ponegylph!!?

Robin Franky Brook Jinbe - Elbaf(Chapter 576) - for what!!? Maybe they will manage to find grand fleet

Zoro Chopper - Impel Down(577) ( is Vivi captured here?)
I think Luffy Nami Jinbei. Jinbei fisherman going to Marejois makes sense as well

Agree about the Straw Hats splitting up in the final arc it’s so obvious

If we look at the groups that are together now then I think we can likely say that they won’t be the same ones who will be together in the same arc.
Post automatically merged:

I think Luffy Nami Jinbei. Jinbei fisherman going to Marejois makes sense as well
I rather not. Why they need to separate everytime. Although Oda likes to parallel Pre-timeskip and Post-timeskip so it is happening. .

Luffy and 3 three commanders leading different group.
Monster trio with weak trio.
And Jinbe leading Adult quartet.
These all four groups meeting in Elbaf with different Allies for marineford parallel.