Break Week Timeskip Fails

In Wano, he fails his promise to Kinemon not cause trouble.

He fails to protect his own weapon

He fails to to feed himself alone, need Hiyori to cook for him

He failed to get his sword back, need Hiyori convincing to accept Enma

He fails his own oath to killed Orochi

He fails to keep the raiding plan intact. Causing trouble with Luffy

He fails to follow Luffy to Kaido getting kiss full saliva by Queen

That the fastest can I find his failure in Wano only

sure we can.
but whats the point? hes going to become WSS anyways and theres nothing you can do about it.
Yeah of course he will be WSS there no denying in that. You could at least analyse the character in details. Not because he is strong he can escape what he fails for. Plus a swordman who couldn't even protect his sword, please

Not because he is strong he can escape what he fails for.
yes he can. its irrelevant at the end of the day. his EoS powerlevel is almost predetermined.
same applies to Luffy. he lost to literal fodder in the NW and we still know hes getting to PK eventually. no question.

Plus a swordman who couldn't even protect his sword, please
Zoro is not allowed to fodderize the mid trios or Sanjis opponents. Oda has to preoccupy him somehow.

Since all people talk is Sanjis Fails, But IMO Sanji only failed in figths
that is why his losses are brought up in PL discussions. HE FAILS IN FIGHTS.
me, for one. I do not see saving the crew as failing. on the contrary. he got babyshaken by Doffy for example, but he accomplished his goal. thats not failure. its sacrifice.

He fails to to feed himself alone, need Hiyori to cook for him
This is Sanji's fault.

He is a Straw Hat cook, has all the time to make noodle for Wano women, but he lets Zoro starving. He is a Straw Hat cook but he left the crew, joining Big Mom and getting horny with Pudding, resulting with Luffy cooking poisonous fish and burning the kitchen.

He is a Straw Hat cook but he ended up making cake for Big Mom, and in the end still failed to faint her despite the repetitive promises of fainting her.

He needs to be fired.

Thats different
Zoro fails are mostly gag from oda
But sanji fail is...uugh almost everything
Lose to vergo and crack his bone, lose to doflamingo, pass out from king, outsmarted by bege, crying like a B just like robin, betray his captain...

I mean both are fighters
Zoro never lose to a fight, wounded yes but lose?, no way

Dont get me wrong i like both sanji and zoro
But recently sanji isnt treated properly by oda, which is shame, he is one of main fighters in SHC

This is Sanji's fault.

He is a Straw Hat cook, has all the time to make noodle for Wano women, but he lets Zoro starving. He is a Straw Hat cook but he left the crew, joining Big Mom and getting horny with Pudding, resulting with Luffy cooking poisonous fish and burning the kitchen.

He is a Straw Hat cook but he ended up making cake for Big Mom, and in the end still failed to faint her despite the repetitive promises of fainting her.

He needs to be fired.
shouldn’t have gone looking for his sword alone then

Quote from Luffy " I don't want to know the treasures is real or not, I don't want to know where treasures is, I dont want to go where I know something about it. It a boring journey.

Sanji - All Blue - Intresting journey

Nami - Mapping of grand line - intresting journey

Chopper - Cure of all disease - Interesting journey

Franky - Thousand Sunny sailed through Raftel - Interesting journey

Robin - Void Century - Interesting journey

Usop - Brave warriors of the sea - don't know how one determined brave warriors - Interesting journey

Zoro - WSS - we know who and where WSS are. It real. Beat Mihawk then you are WSS - Boring journey :lusalty: