Versus Battle Tobbi Roppo (Op) vs Meruem and Royal Guards (HxH)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Isn’t Vet/F5 level right around where the Royal Guards should be? They win because of Meruem
If speed isn't equalized IDK how HxH doesn't get stomped
What the hell are you talking about?

Equalized speed is for Flying Six's benefit so they can stay alive for more than a few seconds.

They don't have ap enough to pose a threat to Guards let alone Mereum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What the hell are you talking about?

Equalized speed is for Flying Six's benefit so they can stay alive for more than a few seconds.

They don't have ap enough to pose a threat to Guards let alone Mereum.
OBD has Neferpitou at hypersonic+

OBD also has Jinbe, who is a little slower (but comparable) to Who's Who at a tier higher on Massively hypersonic.

Not like OBD is the end all be all here. But it seems to be the common consensus that One Piece is the faster verse.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Op has far higher speed scaling. Base PH Luffy outruns a point blank explosion. WsW is at the very least comparable in speed to that ver. of Luffy. HxH can't compete in this department.
I'd personally put Who's Who at > Pre WCI G2 Speeds. Jinbe could react pretty well to G2 Luffy before then and Who's Who had the distinct edge against Jinbe in terms of speed.

I know Meruem is supposedly a speed demon though so he might change things.

What are these replies....

Op has far higher speed scaling. Base PH Luffy outruns a point blank explosion. WsW is at the very least comparable in speed to that ver. of Luffy. HxH can't compete in this department.
So does Hisoka....

Post Rose Mereum >>> Mereum >>>>>>> Hisoka in speed

--------

Royal Guards and Mereum fucking rape these people lol. Royal Guards should be eqivalent to top tiers whilst Mereum should be low top tier. And Post Rose Mereum being high top tier.
Post automatically merged:

Tbf, speed scaling in One Piece is totally nonsensical
Zoro and Sanji can dodge lasers but they cant outrun Apoo's sound waves. Atleast Togashi is consistent with his shit and uses actual science.

Meme's hype of being an iron balloon incomparison to Bisky....being a mass of forged steel. And Meme is the most durable human in OP. Others get penetrated by anything even fodder weapons.

And RGs shit on her in durability.
Post automatically merged:

You're seriously comparing that crap to this ?

Explosion is an explosion my friend. :kayneshrug: