General & Others Tobi Roppo are the main opponents of the 6 weaker SHs

Will the Mid/Weak Trio fight the Tobi Roppo?

• Total voters
Franky, Robin, Brook, Chopper, Nami, and Usopp will each get a solo fight against a Tobi Roppo.

1. There’s coincidentally 6 SHs and 6 Tobi Roppo
2. 2 of them are female, just like how there’s 2 female SHs. Remember that Oda doesn’t draw male protagonists beating up females, so females will have to fight these two.
3. Black Maria and Ulti are literally Robin and Nami clones
4. There’s 1 swordsman, just like how there’s a swordsman amongst the 6 SHs (Brook)
5. There’s 1 big guy, for the big guy of the SHs (Franky)
6. Oda is clearly putting effort into making the readers care about the Tobi Roppo. Why would he put so much characterization into them if they were just gonna fight side characters like the Scabbards? Remember back to Alabasta and Enies Lobby. Although Doublefinger/Mr. 4/Fukuro/Kumadori/Kalifa weren’t that relevant PL wise, Oda still got us invested into their fights by characterizing them before the fights (unique designs, unique abilities, quirky personalities). The Tobi Roppo are giving off the exact same vibes right now. Oda isn’t gonna make the first major opponents of the SHs since the TS be some boring, generic headliners that look like background characters, act like generic villains, all have the same designs and personalities, and have weak/lame SMILE abilities. This would be like if Oda made Mr. 7 the main opponent of Chopper in Alabasta or if he made those trash judges the main opponent of Franky in EL. Literally no one would want to read Usopp vs Dobon (fodder headliner) and Oda knows this.

Before we get people in here screaming about how the SHs can’t beat Vets this arc because Brook and Chopper got low diffed by Perospero, consider these points. Luffy got low diffed by Lucci in W7 and went on to extreme diff him like 12 hours later. Katakuri was also on the ship when Brook and Chopper got defeated, and the fight was completely off panel, so who knows what happened. For all we know, Brook and Chopper tried to rush Kata and then got ambushed by Pero. Regardless, Oda let Luffy pull G2/3 out of his ass, so he can do the same with the SHs.

Btw I suspect that one of BM’s Vets will take Drake’s place. Maybe Pero will fight Chopper, the cotton candy lover

I'm betting that Usopp will face Black Maria. She seems to be a Giantess and he has a way with them.

At the end of this arc, we'll have SanjixPudding, ZoroxHyori and UsoppxBlack Maria !

Yah, it's totally baseless bullshit, but I'd love it to happen just for the fun of it !
I just want my man Brook to see some pantsu finally, so he should fight the giant lady

Flying 6 are the equivalent or even better version of Perospero, snack, oven, daifuku, tamago, pekoms

You think mid/ weak trio beat those guys?!
Yes. Oda has no problems with making a SH get low diffed to making them high diff the same enemy. Look at Luffy vs Lucci. Oda doesn’t give a shit about power scaling. He literally let kid Marco stall Prime Ray for 3 days lmao. Oda will have no problem with letting the SHs jump to Vet level. The SH’s are 1-2 power ups away from becoming a Pk crew dude. They can’t remain fodders forever.

Yes. Oda has no problems with making a SH get low diffed to making them high diff the same enemy. Look at Luffy vs Lucci. Oda doesn’t give a shit about power scaling. He literally let kid Marco stall Prime Ray for 3 days lmao. Oda will have no problem with letting the SHs jump to Vet level. The SH’s are 1-2 power ups away from becoming a Pk crew dude. They can’t remain fodders forever.
He didnt lol.

And these are Luffy’s top 10 fighters. How many power ups do you think that the non-M4 SHs are gonna get after Wano dude? Probably only 1 tbh. They have to start looking more like a PK crew
And this is not Luffy vs Kaido or SHPs vs Beast Pirates, its Pirate-Mink-Samurai alliance vs Beast Pirates, Orochis guard and a fraction of BMP. How many members on Luffys side would you pressume are stronger than the weaker Strawhats?

I'm confident they'll be their opponents... But I doubt that all non-ZSJs will fight them for the following reasons:
  • Drake would be just a short clash... I doubt that he'll be a main arc opponent...
  • Page One was already schooled by Sanji while being clueless using the RS... Would be a shame if 1 of the "mid 3" will have difficulty dealing with him...
  • BMP are present so some would have to deal with some of their vets...
Let's not underestimate the non-ZSJs... Don't forget that half of them survived BM, 1 of them even stole a small fraction of her powers...

And this is not Luffy vs Kaido or SHPs vs Beast Pirates, its Pirate-Mink-Samurai alliance vs Beast Pirates, Orochis guard and a fraction of BMP. How many members on Luffys side would you pressume are stronger than the weaker Strawhats?
Nine Scabbards will fight Nine Numbers. Kid and Law are helping Luffy with Kaido. Killer is a wild card, but there’s sever BM Vets left over