Versus Battle Toji Fushiguro (JJK) vs East Blue Zoro

Who will win ?

• Total voters
did up there
kuro s speed shits on toji s
op character are different i mean fodders can survive getting burned by insane amount of flames or huge explosions meanwhile naobito died from a small flame from jogo :saden: or maki almost died to :cantseeme:

fishemn fodders can throw building something we didn t see from toji
hachi can wield 300kg swords so casual 6 of them :suresure:
Let me see if I got it. Are you basing Toji's speed on feats of endurance? Also, it wasn't some of the Most Powerful characters in One Piece, hurt by bullets and bites with no Haki at all, Like Shanks and WB for example? Being able to hurt Maio is a feat for the character, not a disfeat for Maki.

Let me see if I got it. Are you basing Toji's speed on feats of endurance? Also, it wasn't some of the Most Powerful characters in One Piece, hurt by bullets and bites with no Haki at all, Like Shanks and WB for example? Being able to hurt Maio is a feat for the character, not a disfeat for Maki.
buggy fodders after buggycanon huge explosion

naobito after a small flame of jogo

maki in the hospital to barely making it alive :suresure:

buggy fodders after buggycanon huge explosion

naobito after a small flame of jogo

maki in the hospital to barely making it alive :suresure:
Your argument is silly. What is the DC of the flame that killed Naobito? (An extremely weakened Naobito, good to say). Besides, why does Toji scale to Naobito in your head??

To kill a curse it is necessary to attack the soul. What is Zoro's protection against this type of attack? Is Zoro island level too? So in your head is the attack's DC directly linked to its size? Because Zoro has never created an attack bigger than a building, but it's way above that. We know that Jogo is comfortable above Mountain, as it can create a large mountain with rivers of lava without any problems.

Last edited:
Zoro vs Toji?
I think Toji extreme diffs mihawk, let alone Zoro.
All I can say is, Toji will treat Zoro just like Mihawk did in East Blue.
We are talking about King of Hell vs Jod of War.
Only WSS will be a challenge for him, not a kid who dont have his own Beloved Sword yet (or a black blade).

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Zoro should win. All his stats are higher.

Only WSS will be a challenge for him, not a kid who dont have his own Beloved Sword yet (or a black blade).
No my man no. One Piece is far above JJK in terms of power. Mihawk stomps Toji. Current Zoro stomps him too.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro vs Toji?
Mihawk can kill Toji with a spoon