• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
2 rounds.

Round 1: Toji vs Volume 0 Yuta + Rika chan

Round 2: Toji vs current Yuta + Rika chan

vs

I was told that domains won't work on Toji.
Toji can't be trapped in domains and the sure hit effect won't work (so things won't auto lock on) but the domain itself boosts their technique by 120%

Also, certain domains have effects that DONT auto lock so it makes no difference whether sure hits don't work on him. For example, Jogo (the fire/magma cursed spirit) has a domain with an effect that does passive damage to whoever's in it

Most Sorcerers burn up as soon as they step inside it. That has nothing to do with the sure hit which is just flinging fire at his opponent but with auto aim

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Toji can't be trapped in domains and the sure hit effect won't work (so things won't auto lock on) but the domain itself boosts their technique by 120%

Also, certain domains have effects that DONT auto lock so it makes no difference whether sure hits don't work on him. For example, Jogo (the fire/magma cursed spirit) has a domain with an effect that does passive damage to whoever's in it

Most Sorcerers burn up as soon as they step inside it. That has nothing to do with the sure hit which is just flinging fire at his opponent but with auto aim
I haven't read the chapter yet, just going off of what I was told. And you're right, and this makes things more debatable in general.

Shame we haven't seen Yuta's domain.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
I'm not quite sure if that's what its intended to be.

Jogo tells that phrase while using the Auto Lock hit which Toji ignores. And it's aimed at the -average- Jujutsu Sorceror, not most.

I'm not quite sure if that's what its intended to be.

Jogo tells that phrase while using the Auto Lock hit which Toji ignores. And it's aimed at the -average- Jujutsu Sorceror, not most.
He clearly says that just by entering they would burn up. He was aiming a rock at Gojo and not his magma.

If you recall Mahito vs Nanami, Nanami was standing around in Mahito's DE without being transfigured. Because even a sure hit in a DE needs to be activated by the user. So the thing that burns up the srocerers is just the magma flowing down around the floor

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
He clearly says that just by entering they would burn up. He was aiming a rock at Gojo and not his magma.

If you recall Mahito vs Nanami, Nanami was standing around in Mahito's DE without being transfigured. Because even a sure hit in a DE needs to be activated by the user. So the thing that burns up the srocerers is just the magma flowing down around the floor
Nanami was already at the mercy of Mahito, he just wasnt transfigured yet.

Besides, I highly doubt any of this even matters since Toji can dip out of domains as and when he wants so outside of maybe Gojo, other characters using Domains against Toji is a waste of CE since your advantage in that barrier space is basically wasted.

Nanami was already at the mercy of Mahito, he just wasnt transfigured yet.
That's literally what I said.
Besides, I highly doubt any of this even matters since Toji can dip out of domains as and when he wants so outside of maybe Gojo, other characters using Domains against Toji is a waste of CE since your advantage in that barrier space is basically wasted.
Yes, he can leave. But we were just pointing out the scenario of him being inside the Domain and the effects it has on those that enter it.

For now it's still Yuta. I have a very time believing the Gojo that beat toji is stronger than an Adult Geto, especially with the way Gojo talked about him in volume 0, and that gojo should be way stronger than his hidden inventory counterpart.
Post automatically merged:

Btw this another reason why Sukuna is the GOAT, his domain can target Maki and Toji.

R1: Tojisweep. It's not even the slightest bit debatable.

R2: Probably Yuta using his full arsenal of Copy techniques. Without that he can't win. Ironically it's Yuta's disadvantage if he uses DE then he's definitely getting washed after because of CT burnout and Toji will just sweep him right after.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
We donโ€™t know how Yuta DE is working. Maybe it can work, maybe itโ€™s will be useless

But even outside if that Yuji has a looooootttt of tools at his disposal :

- curse speech is still a bitch especially if Toji has no curse energy to protect himself

- Rika is still strong by herself and it will be a 2 vs 1

- Rika mega beam can hurt Toji

- maybe Dhruv domaincan work on Toji because itโ€™s physical (with the shikigami) and not a barrier

- Uro technique can be a good counter to physical attack and you can somewhat fly with it

etc etc

I bet on Yuta boy