Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

N

Nibel

Hello, here is the thread for the video game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege.

I decided to created this thread because I want to share about what's probably my favorite video game. If anyone plays to the game , is interested or plans to play, he's free to discuss on this thread.

First of all, here's a video of introduction about the game.

It makes 4 years I'm playing Siege and I still enjoy the game.
It has a great community where you can find a lot of people. I made a lot of friends on it.
The thing I love the most about this game is the fact that you can destroy walls, ceillings and floors making the tactical gameplay really awesome.

MY FAVORITE OPERATORS

In Siege, you've a lot of operators. Each one of them is useful for specific situation. Here are my 4 favorites:

Defenders:

Ela Bosak

I like this operator, because you can play her in a agressive way. I think her main goal in a round is to kill 2-3 enemies before dying. I also like her background and her chara-design. She's Polish.

===

Valkyrie

Why do I like Valkyrie? She's the eyes of your team. She possesses three cameras that she can place on the map. On a cooperation game like R6S, intels can give you a great advantage on the enemy. She's American.

Attackers:

Hibana

Hibana is the key for mid-agressive tactics. She uses her X-kairos ammo to breach the reinforced walls and offers a new fire range for her allies. But when you used all your x -Kairos ammo you've to rush the enemies with her great mobility abilities! She's Japanese.

Zofia Bosak

She's Ela's older sister. She's a bit like Hibana but her ability is to send impact grenades and concussion grenades with the KS79 LIFELINE a double-barrel launcher. She's Polish.

Last edited by a moderator: