Rules Too many Featless Characters in the Battledome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
Strength is vague. Limits are unknown. Feats are very inconsistent. Almost every battle is extremely circumstantial. There's way too much room for subjectiveness due to lack of factual evidence.

Your proposal is suggesting to purge the entire battledome no offense. Sure there are characters that are featless, but there's also lots of characters with feats that make no sense. It's not so simple to just limit characters who are deemed to lack feats.

Last edited:

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Popping in as I always do when this topic arises to say we should just shut down the Battledome :amazing::blush:
Step 1 - Shut battledome
Step 2 - People that live for it become mad and toxic
Step 3 - Ban them and they become even more wild
Step 4 - Toxic Members vs Mods war starts
Step 5 - Chill people get caught in the middle

Like i get what you want but shutting it down is pretty much dooming this forum.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
If you can look at the Battledome you would see that like 90% of the threads there are about Characters we barely know anything about, too many EoS threads, too many threads about Characters we barely have any panel of them Fighting

I am not asking the mods to be strict as fuck, but It has gotten fucking ridiculous
The section is dictated by users. If you want to see other threads, make them or post in them. I'm not gonna start curbing threads, aside from Pica content, when it seems like that's the flavor of the month.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Battledome and Powerscaling sections are fun af.

If someone thinks they are toxic or useless then I would suggest visiting MHA Reddit XD.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
If you can look at the Battledome you would see that like 90% of the threads there are about Characters we barely know anything about, too many EoS threads, too many threads about Characters we barely have any panel of them Fighting

I am not asking the mods to be strict as fuck, but It has gotten fucking ridiculous
I get where you're coming from

however if we restrict people than it'll be like taking away freedom of speech

Status
Not open for further replies.