Top 10 Best Actors and Actresses

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Post here your Top 10 Best Actors and Actresses, whether from Movies, Series, Games.
Me first:
Actors:
- James Gandolfini
- Daniel Day Lewis
- De Niro
- Leo DiCaprio
- Joaquim Phoenix
- Christian Bale
- Tom Cruise
- Edward Norton
- Samuel L Jackson
- Bryan Cranston

Actresses:
- Emily Blunt
- Amy Adams
- Cate Blanchet
- Rachael MacAdamms
- Uma Thurman
- Margot Robbie
- Viola Davis
- Edie Falco
- Kate Winsley
- Ana Gunn

Your turn

Good thread idea
I'll just post those whose movies/series I enjoy the most:
-James Gandolfini
- Cillian Murphy
- Tom Hardy
- Leo Di Caprio
- Tom Cruise
- Jamie Fox
- Brad Pitt
- Christoph Waltz
- Ben Stiller
- Leslie Nielsen

I don't have that many actresses that I like, but ig I enjoy these two the most of the top of my head:
- Jaime Lee Curtis
- Melissa McCarthy

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tom Cruise had shit ton of potential and is a great great actor but for 15/20 years now he has been doing average or below average action movies….

It’s so below his talent

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mission Impossible is not average!:kriwhat:
The first one is good, the second too

but after that the 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13…….

that was far too much

same for jack reacher, knight and day etc etc

In his early days he made a lot of different movies and wasn’t stuck to doing the same boring thing again and again and again

Christian Bale is the goat
Not gonna delve deep into older actors but the two who stood out are Anthony Hopkins (the actual goat) and Jack Nicholson

Gary Oldman, DD Lewis, Dicaprio, Edward Norton, Willem Dafoe, Steve Buscemi, Woody Harrelson and Nicholas Cage

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Christian Bale is the goat
Not gonna delve deep into older actors but the two who stood out are Anthony Hopkins (the actual goat) and Jack Nicholson

Gary Oldman, DD Lewis, Dicaprio, Edward Norton, Willem Dafoe, Steve Buscemi, Woody Harrelson and Nicholas Cage

I don't have a top 10 list of actors or actresses but there are a few of them that I enjoy for different kind of movies.
Clint Eastwood would be my favourite though.
Other than that, Denzel Washington, Jack Nicholson, Helen Mirren, Kevin Costner, Kate Winslet, Di Caprio, Mc Conaughey, Woody Harrelson (the last 2 especially for True detective), Sam Rockwell, Nicholas Cage and some other.
For action movies, I would go with the famous duo Arnold and Stallone. Statham had some good action movies as well closer in time