News Top 10 Oricon Sales Ranking 2021

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
JJK at number 1
:finally:

Love to see it.

Tagging the JJK gang.

Great to see CSM and KNY doing amazing as well. With the CSM anime these numbers are gonna skyrocket.​

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Not that it was hard to predict but I called this lol
Eh? Sales? :laughmoji:
Dunno probably a series that'll get a new anime soon like Jujutsu Kaisen, Spy x Family or Chainsaw Man.
All three will become real commercial hits if the adaptations do the source material justice.
JJK anime boost is real :steef:

Expect same boost for CSM and Spy x Family when their anime air next year. It won't be as much in total sales because they don't have as many volumes as JJK, but per volume it'll be pretty close if the anime are good.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
:finally:Wingdom.

CSM at 6 is neat too.

JJK deserves it
am really suprised mha is also ahead of op . I guess op not being top of the list is no longer just an oddity
its slowly becoming the trend/expectation.
I wonder how low/high OP sales will be once Wano ends and less hyped up arcs begin.

Also, JJK sales are def going to rise once the Culling Games starts too

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
JJK at number 1

Love to see it.

Tagging the JJK gang.

Great to see CSM and KNY doing amazing as well. With the CSM anime these numbers are gonna skyrocket.​
Deserved.

Imagine post movie/post season 2 release jump in the sales.

WUJUTSU WAISEN deserves it all:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Chainsaw Man and Spy x Family being in the top 10 is really impressive especially since their anime adaptation isn't even out yet.
Then wait for the animes, both of them end like JKK and co if the anime studio make justice to them.
I hard for me to see that these mangas would have the same glory as now if they would come out 20-10years early then now, expect JKK and KnY the most of them would be not climb the first ranks.

It's honestly kinda crazy that Kimetsu almost beat JJK. Like 1.4 million is a big gap, but considering that the series ended last year and this was all backlog makes that a really crazy accomplishment. Tokyo Revengers, my feelings towards the series notwithstanding, did really well, even without a top-tier adaptation like Kimetsu and JJK.

One Piece dropping to sixth is insane. Yes, another volume would have allowed it to jump to fourth, but the fact that that's the highest it could have gone is crazy.

CSM and Spy x Family are gonna explode when their animes finally drop if they're already doing numbers like this (especially in CSM's case which ended last year).

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen being number 1 as usual. Demon Slayer is pretty close too despite ended. Tokyo Revengers manga seems doing pretty well too. AOT and MHA are fine on where they at. Mid Piece dropped to 6th place Lmao. Chainsaw Man and Spy x Family hype!!!!!!! Haikyuu is fine.

Kingdom would have get more sales if it wasn't for the bad anime adaptations. And not much major actions as of this year lately. But goated manga nonetheless.