Powers & Abilities Top 15 Vassals ranked

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is tough. Why we excluding Shouheikun? Lol I get he was hypothetical but we can still speculate.

0. Shouheikun-his strength as a vassal was great enough to elevate him directly above GG into head of the Qin military

1. Kanmei-defeated a member of the Qin 6 when he was a vassal to Kou En

2. Ousen
3. Tou
4. Kanki

Really there is minimal difference from there vassal versions to their GG versions with the exception of experience and the authority they held on the battlefield.

5. Gekishin-don’t really know where to put him, it was said he could’ve been among the Zhao 3, but this was long after he was a vassal to Gakuki, so who knows.

6. Kyou-also don’t know where to put her? There was that one flashback where she claimed two enemy General heads under Ouki like nothing, and she was made a member of the Qin 6 so she had to be a freak.

4-8 would be the Heavenly Kings and Gyou’Un, not really sure how to rank them and you can make arguments for any of them being at the top.

9. Gakuhaku Kou-he is just beneath Heavenly King level. Exterminated multiple Qin armies easily, including the Gyoku Hou, and would’ve exterminated the Hi Shin Unit as well if it were not for Ouhon’s strategy.

10 and 11 would be Chou Garyuu and Akou

12 and 13 would be Bananji and Shunsuiju

14-15 would be Zenou? Makou? Idk.

Not sure if Sento’Un and the Juukou gang are vassals to Man’U but I don’t really think they are. Also I left off complete unknowns like Moubu’s vassals, even though they fought on par with Kanmei’s vassals, we just don’t know enough about them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who is the best vassal in Kingdom ? Rank your top 15

Only people we saw being vassals and not hypothetical ones (no SHK for exemple)

You can use Tou/Ousen/Kanki but only the versions where they were vassals under MouGou and not general or GG.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @MarineHQ62 @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Thururuzao @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc etc
I will drop it after I catch up because I think I may get some new favorites for this category.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
You put Akou below HK level ?

Yeah it’s difficult to place Gyou un compared to HK. I feel sometimes that Gyou Un is a shade above them
The Heavenly Kings are seriously underrated for the amount of hype that they received. I don’t know why people sleep on them this much lol.

Genpou was stated by Renpa to be capable of leading the entire Zhao military. Genpou also personally taught Renpa tactics and is likely a superior tactician and strategist to Renpa who himself is an amazing tactician and strategist lol.

Renpa stated that not even he himself can stop Rinko once Rinko is let lose. Rinko even break through Ouki’s defenses, and Renpa heavily praised Ouki’s defensive tactics.

Kyou En was straight up referred to as Renpa’s equal lol. Like straight up, and he had also fought 4 of the Qin 6 and did not lose to any of them.

Kaishibou was said to have slayed 100 enemy Generals, which any time in Kingdom you start seeing the “100 victories” thing thrown around, it’s usually when you get into the realm of Great General level experience (Gaimou slayed 100 Generals, Kyou captured 99 cities, Kanmei had over a hundred victories and 0 losses, Haku Ki I believe captured almost 100 cities for Qin, Rinbukun slayed “easily over 100” strong ass Baiyue Generals, etc.). Kaishibou also had brute power on par with Renpa and was the leader of the HK.

So yeah I don’t think Akou is on that level. The best you can say about Akou is he is a very strong warrior and knows some of Ousen’s tactics. This also applies to Chou Garyuu, who is weaker than Akou but straight up showed a tactic that was referred to as a “Great Heaven level tactic” in the sifting sands formation. And Chou Garyuu just has more tactical hype to me than Akou does.

Ousen is mainly shown to be an amazing strategist, but I don’t think he’s shown tactics beyond that of any standard top tier tactician if that makes sense. Rinshoujou had better hype as a battlefield tactician to me than Ousen does.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kaishibou was said to have slayed 100 enemy Generals, which any time in Kingdom you start seeing the “100 victories” thing thrown around, it’s usually when you get into the realm of Great General level characters (Gaimou slayed 100 General level experience (Kyou captured 99 cities, Kanmei had over a hundred victories and 0 losses, Haku Ki I believe captured almost 100 cities for Qin, Rinbukun slayed “easily over 100” strong ass Baiyue Generals, etc.). Kaishibou also had brute power on par with Renpa and was the leader of the HK.
Gyou Un was the leader of the Ten Heroes and Kaishibou « rival » and the main offense of a GG who was physically weak. And didn’t he said that he clashed against the former Q6 or against lots of GG ?

Gyou Un is HK level at least.

About Akou : he also had great hype : Riboku said that if Akou hadn’t sworn loyalty to Ousen he could have become his own man and could have led thousands of men by himself, be a supreme commander. Chou Ga Ryuu said that Akou abilities were far above Shukai plains OuHon (at that time).
His feat against Bananji and Gyou un was insaneeee.
He can also use some of Ousen tactics. And offense and defense wise Akou is good.

I don’t think Akou is below HK level overall.

The real strength of the HK is that they are 4 and all monsters and all versatile and all complementary.

Imagine having 4 Akou in your army ?!

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Imagine having 4 Akou in your army ?!
This is Renpa, accept all of his commanders are above Akou in ability. Not far above but above. There’s no way around it lol.

I didn’t say Akou had bad hype, but the Heavenly Kings all have straight up better hype than him like I said above. Look at each Heavenly King’s individual hype and compare them to Akou, and yeah I don’t think any of them has inferior hype to Akou.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don’t think any of them has inferior hype to Akou.
Inferior hype I agree, none of them have inferior hype. But real better hype than Akou ? I don't really think so.

Akou managed to do that : against the 3 armies of Zhao left (Banaji, Chou Ga Ryuu, and Gyou Un) Without Riboku telling bananji the Akou army weakness he would have held the 3 armies by himself for a considerable amout of time.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Inferior hype I agree, none of them have inferior hype. But real better hype than Akou ? I don't really think so.

Akou managed to do that : against the 3 armies of Zhao left (Banaji, Chou Ga Ryuu, and Gyou Un) Without Riboku telling bananji the Akou army weakness he would have held the 3 armies by himself for a considerable amout of time.

Yeah it’s an impressive feat for sure, that’s why I ranked Akou close to the Heavenly Kings, but I still feel it is weaker hype than the Heavenly Kings.

Look at Riboku’s hype for Akou: Riboku praised Akou by saying that Akou could’ve been the leader of a large army were he not under Ousen

Then look at Renpa’s hype for Genpou for example: Renpa praised Genpou by stating that Genpou could’ve lead the entire Zhao military

Do you see the difference? Akou is a high tier General flirting with top tier. The Heavenly Kings are true top tiers who have successful showings even against the Qin 6 and the Zhao 3. Granted I think Akou has potential to reach or maybe even surpass Heavenly King level, I don’t see EOS Ousen’s right hand man being beneath each of Renpa’s 4 commanders but I can only comment on what we have currently lol.

I think Akou by himself would’ve defeated Kisui and Batei if it’s any consolation lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah it’s an impressive feat for sure, that’s why I ranked Akou close to the Heavenly Kings, but I still feel it is weaker hype than the Heavenly Kings.

Look at Riboku’s hype for Akou: Riboku praised Akou by saying that Akou could’ve been the leader of a large army were he not under Ousen

Then look at Renpa’s hype for Genpou for example: Renpa praised Genpou by stating that Genpou could’ve lead the entire Zhao military

Do you see the difference? Akou is a high tier General flirting with top tier. The Heavenly Kings are true top tiers who have successful showings even against the Qin 6 and the Zhao 3. Granted I think Akou has potential to reach or maybe even surpass Heavenly King level, I don’t see EOS Ousen’s right hand man being beneath each of Renpa’s 4 commanders but I can only comment on what we have currently lol.

I think Akou by himself would’ve defeated Kisui and Batei if it’s any consolation lol.
Is it better to have the 4HK than 4 Akou ? That’s sure. They are more versatile and complementary from each other.

But it’s also better to have the 4HK than 4 Gyou Un even if I think Gyou Un is a monster.

But individually AKou is not really behind them.

Yeah Genpou is smarter than Akou but physically the guy is weak.
Kaishibou is at least as strong as Akou and likely even a little bit stronger.
Rinko has Rindou offensive formation and personal strength.
And Kyou En is a master archer and has great offensive.

All HK have different assets while being good in almost all areas.

Akou doesn’t really have one big asset but he is extra solid in every areas : he has a great offense. He can have a great defense. And he can fight on his own physically.

Akou is a great all arounder.

And the HK are not top tiers, they are solid high tiers. Tou or Ousen or Kanki can snack them all.

And once again I think in different situation A Kou can win or lose against the HK. But he seems overall at their level.

If you have to choose only one guy to be your vassal between Kyou En, Kaishibou, Rinko, Genpo and Akou who do you choose ?

I will maybe not choose Akou but I wouldn’t discard that idea right away. With Akou you have someone who can cover all the bases.

Offense :

Defense :

Personal martial might :

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Who is the best vassal in Kingdom ? Rank your top 15

Only people we saw being vassals and not hypothetical ones (no SHK for exemple)

You can use Tou/Ousen/Kanki but only the versions where they were vassals under MouGou and not general or GG.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Shanks @Arara @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer @Dark Admiral @Monet @Greenbeard @Seth @Xione @MarineHQ62 @Xlaw @kom5 @FaradaySloth @Bullet @Thururuzao @Bepo @Hiragaro @Jorden625 @Peroroncino @RealD @Luffy is the mc etc
:kriwhat: You tagged every Kingdom fan on the forum except for me.

1. Kanmei-defeated a member of the Qin 6 when he was a vassal to Kou En

2. Ousen
Idk man, Ousen would definitely beat Young Kanmei in a war. The Ousen that served under Mougou is near identical to Current Ousen.

5. Gekishin-don’t really know where to put him, it was said he could’ve been among the Zhao 3, but this was long after he was a vassal to Gakuki, so who knows.
It's worth noting that Gekishin was very old when he died to Houken. He was in his seventies believe it or not.

4-8 would be the Heavenly Kings and Gyou’Un, not really sure how to rank them and you can make arguments for any of them being at the top.
Honestly, ranking them is near impossible lol. Especially considering that Kaishibou and Kyou'en needs more screentime and feats.

Gyou'un is the only instinctual general out of that group too, and Genpou is the only one with no martial ability.

Not sure if Sento’Un and the Juukou gang are vassals to Man’U but I don’t really think they are.
They seem more like equals, but Man'U is the Lord of Juuko, so idk.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
In a straight up army vs army engagement Kanmei would destroy Ousen. In a greater war with strategy and such, it’s either way. Ousen has no answer to Kanmei’s power.
Aaah okay. I can honestly see Ousen just running away from Kanmei lol.

Do u have a link to that Kingdom tiermaker you made awhile back btw?

Would love to discuss this topic but I'm really bad remembering names of Kingdom characters..
Among all (excluding those who become GG in the current story )
Gyouou
Banaji
Kisui
Akou
Kisui
Chougaryu
Genpou
Kyou en
Rin ko
Bajio
Kyokai

All are in same league with 19-20 difference...Kyo Kai has big potential tho..