3. Chainsaw Man
4. Demon Slayer Entertainment District arc
5. Cyberpunk Edgerunners
6. JoJo Stone Ocean Part 3
7. The Eminence in Shadow
8. Spy x Family
9. Kaguya-Sama Love is War Season 3
10. Made in Abyss Season 2

Honorable mentions: My Dress Up Darling, Arifureta Season 2, Realist Hero Part 2, Genius Prince, Vanitas no Carte Part 2, Master Teasing Takagi-san Season 3, Priconne Season 2, World Trigger Season 3, The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2, Trapped in a Dating Sim, I'm Quitting Heroing, Komi-san Season 2, Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie, A Couple of Cuckoos, Date A Live IV, Summertime Rendering, Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3, Love After World Domination, Tomodachi Game, Ya Boy Kongming!, Science Fell in Love Season 2, Aoashi, Deaimon, Lycoris Recoil, Classroom of the Elite Season 2, The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Season 2, DanMachi IV Part 1, Overlord IV, Call of the Night, Dr. Stone Ryusui, Isekai Uncle, The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting, Shadows House Season 2, Fuuto Tantei, Jashin-chan Dropkick X, My Hero Academia Season 6, Mob Psycho 100 III, Reincarnated as a Sword, Blue Lock, Iruma-kun Season 3, More Than a Married Couple, I'm Taming the Final Boss, Uzaki-chan Season 2, Bocchi The Rock!, Akiba Maid War, Arknights, Raven of the Inner Palace.

I don't include anime that got delayed to 2022 like 86 and World's End Harem btw. And yes, I did watch all the anime that I listed here. And there's many more that I didn't include here.

1. Jojo Stone Ocean ( Anything is Amazing, Characters, OST, Plot, the Bizzareness (not sure if thats a word), and had the most successful villain in anime history, as a Priest too)
2. Isekai Ojisan ( an uncle with DIO's voice showing u his fucked up isekai journey)
3. My Dress up Darling (BEST WAIFU, BEST MC, Nuff Said)
4. To Your Eternity (makes me cry because a CHAD died)
5. More Than a Married Couple, But Not Lovers (Best Waifu Akari nuff said)

Last edited:
I watched a bunch of shit in 2022.

Hajime no Ippo was definitely my favorite.

If we're talking about anime/anime seasons that came out in 2022, my favorites are probably:
-CSM S1
-Mob Psycho 100 S3
-Classroom of the Elite S2
-Kaguya-sama S3

Pretty sure everything else I watched came out before 2022.
Oh wait yeah I forgot about Spy x Family.

1. Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2.
2. Bleach TYBW Cour 1
3. Chainsaw Man
4. Demon Slayer Entertainment District arc
5. Cyberpunk Edgerunners
6. JoJo Stone Ocean Part 3
7. The Eminence in Shadow
8. Spy x Family
9. Kaguya-Sama Love is War Season 3
10. Made in Abyss Season 2

Honorable mentions: My Dress Up Darling, Arifureta Season 2, Realist Hero Part 2, Genius Prince, Vanitas no Carte Part 2, Master Teasing Takagi-san Season 3, Priconne Season 2, World Trigger Season 3, The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2, Trapped in a Dating Sim, I'm Quitting Heroing, Komi-san Season 2, Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie, A Couple of Cuckoos, Date A Live IV, Summertime Rendering, Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3, Love After World Domination, Tomodachi Game, Ya Boy Kongming!, Science Fell in Love Season 2, Aoashi, Deaimon, Lycoris Recoil, Classroom of the Elite Season 2, The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Season 2, DanMachi IV Part 1, Overlord IV, Call of the Night, Dr. Stone Ryusui, Isekai Uncle, The Yakuza's Guide to Babysitting, Shadows House Season 2, Fuuto Tantei, Jashin-chan Dropkick X, My Hero Academia Season 6, Mob Psycho 100 III, Reincarnated as a Sword, Blue Lock, Iruma-kun Season 3, More Than a Married Couple, I'm Taming the Final Boss, Uzaki-chan Season 2, Bocchi The Rock!, Akiba Maid War, Arknights, Raven of the Inner Palace.

I don't include anime that got delayed to 2022 like 86 and World's End Harem btw. And yes, I did watch all the anime that I listed here. And there's many more that I didn't include here.
Either get a life.
Or you are the only one living a life.
:pepemotion: