Questions & Mysteries Top 5 Nen Users ?

Whats your opinion on the Top 5 Nen users....

This is due to Bisky's statement about Ging of course. So people before the events of the story dont count nor people unknown if they're alive (Don Freecs). Nor do non-humans.

2 categories....Pre Netero's death and Post Netero's Death.

My opinion:-

- Pre Netero's Death:-
.Netero
.Beyond
.Ging
.Chrollo
.Pariston

- Post Netero's Death
. Beyond
.Ging
.Chrollo
.Pariston
.Silva

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Whats your opinion on the Top 5 Nen users....

This is due to Bisky's statement about Ging of course. So people before the events of the story dont count nor people unknown if they're alive (Don Freecs). Nor do non-humans.

2 categories....Pre Netero's death and Post Netero's Death.

My opinion:-

- Pre Netero's Death:-
.Netero
.Beyond
.Ging
.Pariston
.Chrollo

- Post Netero's Death
. Beyond

.Ging
.Pariston
.Chrollo
.Silva
Took me a minute to understand the bolded parts:milaugh:

I think Chrollo is a bit overrated in that department especially because of his personal ability.

Imho it doesn't translate well to how skilled he is. Although your ranks for both pre and post Netero's death look okay.

Took me a minute to understand the bolded parts:milaugh:

I think Chrollo is a bit overrated in that department especially because of his personal ability.

Imho it doesn't translate well to how skilled he is. Although your ranks for both pre and post Netero's death look okay.
Nah actually I think Chrollo is vastly underrated. People out here saying he had an extreme diff match with Hisoka...even though he left the fight unscathed and put Hisoka in his grave like it was another Tuesday. Heck Chrollo couldve negged him harder and only gave Hisoka a flashy and interesting fight as a final present. Had he actually been bloodlusted for him (like he is now), he'd have murdered him quicker.

Chrollo with zero prep, with zero intent to kill, using a horribly weak Hatsu, still somehow manages to not get killed by the best assassins in the world going all out. What do people take from this. "Murrr....Zeno or Silva are still stronger".

As of now the feats Chrollo has, is unmatched by anyone. He has the best feats for any human bar Netero (and Adult Gon). So yh I think he deserves his place in the Top 5.

Nah actually I think Chrollo is vastly underrated. People out here saying he had an extreme diff match with Hisoka...even though he left the fight unscathed and put Hisoka in his grave like it was another Tuesday. Heck Chrollo couldve negged him harder and only gave Hisoka a flashy and interesting fight as a final present. Had he actually been bloodlusted for him (like he is now), he'd have murdered him quicker.

Chrollo with zero prep, with zero intent to kill, using a horribly weak Hatsu, still somehow manages to not get killed by the best assassins in the world going all out. What do people take from this. "Murrr....Zeno or Silva are still stronger".

As of now the feats Chrollo has, is unmatched by anyone. He has the best feats for any human bar Netero (and Adult Gon). So yh I think he deserves his place in the Top 5.
Prep Chrollo can even defeat Mureum in theory
Non-Prep Chrollo is clearly weaker than Hisoka

Also Chrollo who fought Hisoka is far Stronger than when he fought Zoldycks, only cuz of Bookmark

Imo both Chrollo/Hisoka are Underrated

Non-Prep Chrollo is clearly weaker than Hisoka
Major majorrrr headcannon. Chrollo literally has better feats without prep. You telling me Hisoka gon survive 2 Zoldycks with zero bloodlust and using a useless Hatsu like "Texture Suprise".

Chrollo is just superior than him. No shame in admitting. Hisoka aint weak....Chrollo is just a monster.

Ging
Botobai
Silva
Zeno
Beyond

Chrollo isn't better than any of these characters imo, and even if he were, I doubt he'd be included in Netero's official top 5 nen users for the simple fact that Netero probably has no idea who he is, we have no reason to believe otherwise.

Major majorrrr headcannon. Chrollo literally has better feats without prep. You telling me Hisoka gon survive 2 Zoldycks with zero bloodlust and using a useless Hatsu like "Texture Suprise".

Chrollo is just superior than him. No shame in admitting. Hisoka aint weak....Chrollo is just a monster.
Why can't Hisoka survive Zoldycks till he receive a call? Lmao

Chrollo simply dodged for 5-10 Min and then survived one Attack from Silva, stop exaggerating

The real question is how high on this list does the 4th prince terrorsandwich make it with adequate training. Dudes known nen existed like a week and is already surpassing gon and killua post greed island imo

If someone like ging, chrollo, hisoka, or one of the zoldycks put all their efforts into training him how long would it take him to surpass them?

Why can't Hisoka survive Zoldycks till he receive a call? Lmao

Chrollo simply dodged for 5-10 Min and then survived one Attack from Silva, stop exaggerating
Maybe cause Kastro and his clone were ripping him to complete shreds last time he had a 2v1. And thats whilst he had Bungee Gum available and wanted to win....again unlike Chrollo was in that situation.

Right now can only think of

Netero
Zeno
Beyond
Ging
Maybe Silva
Post automatically merged:

I feel he is overrated. He still seems underdog or inexperienced to me, like Hisoka(we could see how his presence was lacking when Razor was on screen) who is not really at the top Like Zeno, Silva, Ging, and Beyond. Their presence is different like they are in their prime(or already achieved it) with complete knowledge of nen or something.

Last edited:
Right now can only think of

Netero
Zeno
Beyond
Ging
Maybe Silva
Post automatically merged:

I feel he is overrated. He still seems underdog or inexperienced to me, like Hisoka(we could see how his presence was lacking when Razor was on screen) who is not really at the top Like Zeno, Silva, Ging, and Beyond. Their presence is different like they are in their prime(or already achieved it) with complete knowledge of nen or something.
This is truly ridiculous. Idk how people can even conjure Silva > Chrollo....let alone Zeno > Chrollo.

Even if he didnt reach his prime and they did. Further goes to show how strong he is and how much potential he has.

Maybe cause Kastro and his clone were ripping him to complete shreds last time he had a 2v1. And thats whilst he had Bungee Gum available and wanted to win....again unlike Chrollo was in that situation.
You know that Togashi said he always wanted to draw a Fight of Rivals and that's why he drew H vs C, right?