General & Others One Piece General Discussion

He wrote that they to go on break due corona but now I see many manga come out today *sigh* if he takes so much break then he should at least not focus on side characters flashbacks -.-
Due to Corona, the size of his assists reduced and affects how much work he needs to do alone.This damage his already damaged health even further, so for precaution he takes more breaks than usual (Usual:1 every 4 chapters..) Expect this to become the norm..

Luffy will replicate Garps feat amd become the hero of the world by defeating or playing a major role in the defeat of the newly revived Rox-pirates ( Oda already mentioned that the strawhat will face the "lurking legend something related to Whitebeard)

What I dont get it a puny villain like Ceasar got 46 chapters and Doflamingo was the main villain overall got 146 chapters ( 100 dressrosa+Punk Hazard was all related to him )
I dont get it how the two emperors will fall to the raid

Oda is clearly shorten the story line and fasten up the pace but if he is like that then he freaking wasted at least 70 chaptets in the Doflamingo-arc for nothing thats whooping 2 years

Also the raid will take prob 30 chapters then Wano arc as whole will only last 100 chapters at total while Doflamingo lasted 146
I think Wano personally will last a bit longer than this (focusing on taking down the Yonko crews still at least), but I do agree about the 2 Yonko. I'm in the boat where I'm not even sure they can feasibly go down here. Luffy barely understands FS or this new CoA still. He thinks he'll damage Kaido and win, yet we have no idea what Kaido would do if he was serious, nonetheless. Kaido himself has has signficantly less panel time than Doflamingo, which is why I think that while Wano will have more exposition soon on him (his past, Rocks flashback maybe, etc), I think this whole plotline is bigger than we think. Oda only said he'd "introduce" the Lurking legend and the "greatest enemy that would hinder the SH's way", it doesn't mean they'd go down the same arc they are introduced lol.

Anyway, my logic could totally get destroyed in the next few chapters (I've been pitching Yamato or the potential Ace as the main arc villain for Wano), but I'm still going with the belief that BM/Kaido leave Wano for a Rocks plot reason, and it carries over to Elbaf in the future with all the Supernova/Yonko clashing. A lot of things are working a little too well too:

- All 4 Yonko possibly have some relationship to Rocks/God Valley (BB speculated to be his son, Shanks speculated to be either his son or a God Valley inhabitant, due to being the exact age when the incident occurred and Roger implying he's had Shanks since he was a baby).
- Big Mom especially has unfinished plot there, yet she's on Wano.
- There are a group of pirates, the Impel Down escapees still at large, missing from the story. Part of me thinks they are the Rocks pirates that escaped.
- Weevil/Bakkin have everything to do with Rocks yet aren't involved in this arc. Its possible they join Kaido/BM after Wano for this reason. Its possible other former shichibukai do the same (Mihawk allies with Shanks, Buggy w/ BB due to similar ideologies, Hancock allying with Luffy).
- Its clear Bege/Chiffon/Lola will have to appear at Wano too. This may indicate all the Supernova will be at Elbaf. I've been associating Bonney being the next focused Supernova, so its possible Vegapunk happens before this, then Elbaf reintroduces Urouge.
- Its been speculated that Whitebeard took the FI Road Poneglyph (the one missing), and put it somewhere on Elbaf (an island with a massive tree reaching into the sky, it begs for an awesome adventure arc).

Anyway, the above relies on Luffy not taking out either Yonko this arc, but we'll find out pretty soon what Oda intends on doing. I personally can't see it only because it entirely downplays Akainu and a few other villains who aren't Blackbeard that we know Luffy may collide with.

He wrote that they to go on break due corona but now I see many manga come out today *sigh* if he takes so much break then he should at least not focus on side characters flashbacks -.-
One Piece has affect Oda's health for years. Around DR, he got pretty sick and was out for a month nearly. After this point, Jump gives Oda a break every 3-5 chapters, to allow him to stay healthier.

You DON'T want OP to become HxH, it will never finish.

Due to Corona, the size of his assists reduced and affects how much work he needs to do alone.This damage his already damaged health even further, so for precaution he takes more breaks than usual (Usual:1 every 4 chapters..) Expect this to become the norm..
Well after reading paperchampion I will shut up but every mangakas assistant is reduced

One Piece has affect Oda's health for years. Around DR, he got pretty sick and was out for a month nearly. After this point, Jump gives Oda a break every 3-5 chapters, to allow him to stay healthier.

You DON'T want OP to become HxH, it will never finish.
Ok I will shut up

so who is supposed to die in wano ? I read the interview again and couldnt think of important characters who could die....except maybe Zoro ? Achieving title of Greatest Swordsman in the world by killing Strongest Creature in the world but himself dying at the end as well :quest:

so who is supposed to die in wano ? I read the interview again and couldnt think of important characters who could die....except maybe Zoro ? Achieving title of Greatest Swordsman in the world by killing Strongest Creature in the world but himself dying at the end as well :quest:
No one dies in OP its whinie pooh show so no one dies not even Pound
I bet Pedro is secretly alive in totland an has built and underground operation no one dies

No one dies in OP its whinie pooh show so no one dies not even Pound
I bet Pedro is secretly alive in totland an has built and underground operation no one dies
dont think I need to remind you who died in OP do I ?
Oda's editor clearly said someone will die
BUT I JUST REMEMBERED
could he really be talking about Sabo as it was mentioned in manga as well that someone died ... must be someone important

BUT I JUST REMEMBERED
could he really be talking about Sabo as it was mentioned in manga as well that someone died ... must be someone important
when a person dies they announce it I wont believe it Peru survived a ridiculous blast , Mr.2 lives , Pound lives , Pedro prob also lives, germa lives
when someone dies it is in the flashback

Know you will give ace an example but its an exception

In OP-swords dont cut they scratch now you will answer but but its a kid manga yes but even kids need to face the reality of death its an cycle so it would be nice if someone would die it would be dramatic but Oda is cheeky he let them seem like they dead earn the boost and then resurrect them

The same is with bazookas and guns
In OP-Verse Pistols are more deadly then explosion, bazookas or fist that can destroy steel doors

Pistol munution> everything else

I have a request, can someone show me in chapter 956 the paddle wheel in Koby's ship (even in the ship along him)?
Except perhaps for the one picture in which we see the ships from behind, while we see Amazon Lily, in which I perhaps was able to see the paddle wheels, in all the others frame I was not able to see any paddle wheel.
Can someone please help me?

This is what I believe will happen in the next chapters of Piece, I want to know your opinion about it:

I believe that in the next chapters Momo will be able to escape, in this chapter he saw a knife/dagger, I believe that while he took it and later, while Kanjuro will fight the beast pirates (since just like he said in this chapter they still think that he is an enemy) he will be able to escape cutting the ropes.
Regarding that I believe that just like someone already pointed out, it is a bad way to let Momo escape, because Kanjuro could just send a bird with the letter, just like we saw it happened until now at the start of this very chapter.

The son of Kaidoh, Yamato went missing the day of the raid, most likely because he was informed that Kaidoh wanted to make him marry a daughter of Big Mama. I can only believe that this is the announcement want to make, I can’t think any other thing.
Regarding Yamato is possible that he is the one that is looking to Robin and Jimbei, however another possibility is Caribou.
I really would prefer the latter because I would like if Yamato will meet Momo or Luffy, even if after this chapter I don’t think that he will meet Luffy Yamato, since he is already in the location of the main party, where is Queen.

Regarding Luffy most likely he will beat up the men that throw away the oshiruko in the next chapter, but I would like if he will not do it.
I belive that regarding the future match up will depend by who will fight Luffy even if Yamato’s position in Kaidoh’s crew, if he will be the vice captain of crew, even above the allstar, or if between the allstar and the flying 6.
Infact Luffy could fight only Kaidoh, or before of his fight with him he will fight Yamato, if Yamato is the vice captain.
In this case Zoro will fight the King, Sanji the Queen and Jimbei will fight Jack.
To tell you the truth I think that Sanji would be better to fight King, but since most likely King is a Tengu he will fight Zoro, since the Tengu are goods of swordmanship.
However if just like I wrote above Luffy will beat the man that throw away the oshiruko he will fight Queen, then the others match up will change.

Regarding the end of the act it could happen when Kanjuro will inform Orochi about the fact the the plan to annihilate the resistence or when the varios match will start, I mean when the strawhat will met the Flying 6 and perhaps even the allstar (in fact counting that Luffy already reached the location of Queen, I don’ think that the Flying 6 will be able to bring back Yamato.
Another possibilty is that Luffy will not mess the party, however after the meeting Drake will notice him and then he will explain in a secret talk everything (about the fact that is a Navy soldier and everything that happened outside Wano).
The last possibility is that we will change scenario when Big Mama’s ship will reach the party. Regarding that there is a high change that the ship will met Law submarine.
Anyways I believe it is bullshit that the ship did not reached Onigashima yet, since the alliance was made few days before the raid.

The last thing I want to write is the fact that I am more interested in what is happening outside Onigashima, particularly regarding Hancock.
I believe that the fights between the Navy and the Warlod are happening the 14th day, one day before the raid, and not the same raid.
I believe this because in chapter 956 we have the conversation between Garp and Neptune, where we don’t know when is happening, then there is written in the present time that a week passed since the end of the Levely (so since the Levely ended at the 7th day of Luffy in Wano adding other 7 days make the 14th day).
Even in the conversation between Koby and Drake there is written present time, so I believe until proven otherwise that Koby reached Amazon Lily the 14th day.

I believe this because for me the event outside Wano are messed up even between the first and second act.
Infact in the chapter we saw before Perona’s reaction to Moria than the actual raid, since I believe that the newspaper came out only one time for day (except the day of the news about the fact that Doflamingo left) the timeline is the 4th day Sabo fight against the admirals, the 5th day there is Moria’s raid and the 6th day of the Levely/Wano Mihawk and Perona read about Moria.

when a person dies they announce it I wont believe it Peru survived a ridiculous blast , Mr.2 lives , Pound lives , Pedro prob also lives, germa lives
when someone dies it is in the flashback

Know you will give ace an example but its an exception

In OP-swords dont cut they scratch now you will answer but but its a kid manga yes but even kids need to face the reality of death its an cycle so it would be nice if someone would die it would be dramatic but Oda is cheeky he let them seem like they dead earn the boost and then resurrect them

The same is with bazookas and guns
In OP-Verse Pistols are more deadly then explosion, bazookas or fist that can destroy steel doors

Pistol munution> everything else
BUT I JUST REMEMBERED
I think I did a video that explains how Oda uses Death in One Piece. Am curious to see your guys opinion....

when will my favorite villain, Arlong come back?
Post automatically merged:

Personally, I've always felt that Chopper has been always given a bad hand by Oda, and shouldn't have ever been considered a "Weakling Trio" member. Usopp and Nami are for the most part, fairly normal humans, but Chopper literally has several forms that give him superhuman strength/speed/what have you. He should have been a much better fighter then what he is.
"scaredy trio" would be the better fit