General & Others One Piece General Discussion

First, we already know if there is business between WG and Wano although this country isn't part of WG. We already seen the conversation scenes between CP0 and The Shogun. Even Orochi casually speaks threat to them with bringing out about Kaido as their back-up, and demanding Vegapunk to send to Wano as the requirement of the business agreements between both party. The question is, what business is that? Is that only about kairoseki (seastone) or is there any?
Because The Shogun's demand is Vegapunk, I think this is about technology transfer
. Wano want the modern technology and they will transfering the old tech, specifically how to produce tool from seastone. Can this happen? Is there a time to put this thing on the story?
Now, due the escalating tension after Kaido and BM alliance announcement, WG rethinking about the business agreement and somehow concluding and deciding to send their troops to Wano. This is because even though The Shogunate didnt seek conflict with WG but Kaido and BM alliance already announced their plan and somehow WG knew it news, maybe from Drake. So, they will send full armies of marine and half of Chiper Pool. And maybe, WG also asking help from the closest country from Wano which under their affiliation. What I believe is, WG already produce the new battleship full of new thecnology. They will using this battleship for the last, like what we saw on Ohara, buster call, somehow. I dont know when will they should arrives at Wano because we already know what happen at the reverie.
One thing, why people did not considering about Revolutionary would appear at Wano? I think they will because of the mythology. When hanuman fought with Naga (dragon), god Indra help the dragon and after hanuman almost dead, god of Vayu help hanuman. Yes, hanuman as Luffy, dragon as Kaido, god Indra as BM, and Vayu as luffy's father, hanuman's father. You will know if you read the story.
Sorry for my english., and thank you :)

I

Inspector_Mu

I hope:
- Denjiro is either Kyoshiro or already dead. No need to add more characters anymore, for strong allies we already have Inuarashi / Ashura / Kawamatsu. Not to mention if Nekomamushi and Marco come later, and Jinbe + whoever he brings from WCI.
- King will shine and go wild in Fire Festival. Not coincidence that it's Fire Festival and King's epithet is King the Wildfire.
King will try to be like katakuri but he will fail handling alliance at fire festival. He might beat zoro fodder there tho lol
Post automatically merged:

I hope other SHs do something productive. Zoro alone is carrying the burden in wano - fighting samurais, ninjas, Kyoshiro, Orochi, king and now even Kaido
Lol zoro contributed nothing except causing trouble.

Didnt recruit any samurai, luffy Hyou Sanji Nami Ussop Robin did so.
Didnt even collect weapons, kawamatsu and Kinnemon did so.

First of all I hope we get to see characters like Crocodile joining the fight.It's been way too long without him , so I guess it's time he became relevant again.
I am still wondering who the lurking legend is.Let's hope it's a bad guy , like an old comrade of BM and Kaido.I get the idea that right now the alliance is very strong.The whole Onigashima raid thing seems possible af.Luffy is reaching top tier as we are speaking , Law is getting stronger very fast , then you got Kid , Zoro and many other high tiers that will join.

First, we already know if there is business between WG and Wano although this country isn't part of WG. We already seen the conversation scenes between CP0 and The Shogun. Even Orochi casually speaks threat to them with bringing out about Kaido as their back-up, and demanding Vegapunk to send to Wano as the requirement of the business agreements between both party. The question is, what business is that? Is that only about kairoseki (seastone) or is there any?
Because The Shogun's demand is Vegapunk, I think this is about technology transfer
. Wano want the modern technology and they will transfering the old tech, specifically how to produce tool from seastone. Can this happen? Is there a time to put this thing on the story?
Now, due the escalating tension after Kaido and BM alliance announcement, WG rethinking about the business agreement and somehow concluding and deciding to send their troops to Wano. This is because even though The Shogunate didnt seek conflict with WG but Kaido and BM alliance already announced their plan and somehow WG knew it news, maybe from Drake. So, they will send full armies of marine and half of Chiper Pool. And maybe, WG also asking help from the closest country from Wano which under their affiliation. What I believe is, WG already produce the new battleship full of new thecnology. They will using this battleship for the last, like what we saw on Ohara, buster call, somehow. I dont know when will they should arrives at Wano because we already know what happen at the reverie.
One thing, why people did not considering about Revolutionary would appear at Wano? I think they will because of the mythology. When hanuman fought with Naga (dragon), god Indra help the dragon and after hanuman almost dead, god of Vayu help hanuman. Yes, hanuman as Luffy, dragon as Kaido, god Indra as BM, and Vayu as luffy's father, hanuman's father. You will know if you read the story.
Sorry for my english., and thank you :)
Liquor Iron Ore, my friend. That's Sabo's ticket to Wano.
Dragon Kaido isn't getting overshadowed by another Dragon, I wouldn't count on his appearance.

Vegapunk will have a different purpose. Orochi's scene was meant to show the height of his arrogance -- isolated Wano needs nothing at all from the World Government so he is free to make outrageous demands. He can't even be circumvented by force as long as Kaido is at his back. I doubt Orochi even has plans to make use of Vegapunk, he just named an incredibly prized possession that would hurt the World Government to give up. But now we have a SMILE problem. Is Wano truly saved as long there is poisoned children unable to cry for their loved ones? Caesar can't save them, he helped create this problem because he poorly mimicked the work of a smarter man. Vegapunk, however, is at the basis of DF knowledge in the series and is the true creator of the artificial devil fruit. The resolution of this problem all ties back to him.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I doubt Wano gets split into different parts like Water 7, but imo, the arc will be very different following the Raid. I wasn't sure at first, but after this alliance, I can see many different faces becoming prominent moving forward.

The only problem I have with this is that it could dilute the arc's tone and thematic setting.

Honestly I'm at a point where I feel this big upcoming war will involve even the SH Grand Fleet
And if by any chance that's going to happen, then Oda can also wrap Big Mom story and give it a fair conclusion with the presence of the New Giant Pirates members the likes of Hajrudin and Girth ...etc.

Specially with Oda's recent claim that One Piece story needs 5 years to end. If Big Mom takes a third arc, then basically Oda is stretching that period. Let's all remember that Oda makes around 36-40 chapters a year considering the breaks

So, basically a big arc or saga that contains 100+ chapters will take 2-3 years!

Let's also remember that BB and Shanks need their arcs, Oda can combine both in one saga like he did with Kaido and Big Mom, but still that can take 2 years at least as a saga

The WG final war needs its preparation, set up, flashback, Revolutionary army and so many different aspects before getting into one

Let's not forget that the crew members need their focus to achieve their dreams. If Oda skips and offscreen their dreams, I swear that I will conclude that Oda is the worst and most idiotic writer ever! Because he would rather waste many panels in many chapters on unnecessary stuff like comedic gags from side characters rather than give the crew members what they deserve by achieving their dream

And the only reason I am not disappointed that Big Mom was fallen on WCI now is because Oda intended for her to join the upcoming Wano war. But if oda made her stay in WCI and Kaido got taken out this arc separately and then we go for Big Mom next, I would have been hella disappointed, in fact, I might even skip reading the arc, yes, that's how much I'm not interested in Big Mom having her conclusion about Mother caramel and giants, I actually do not care at ALL.
I may only check the fights and see the power ups, that's all when see the thumbnails on youtube hahaha. Other than that, fuck it, I have no interest

There is literally no need for a whole other arc dedicated for Big Mom in my opinion, because there will literally be nothing revealed in the arc worth having one separate arc for!
Her bounty and her rox flashback will be revealed in Wano already, and we know every single details about her crew, and the ones who didn't shine in WCI, like Smoothie and Daifuku will have their time in Wano. Like, what do we need more? Just bring Hajrudin with the fleet and wrap her story in this upcoming war

Marineford had one Yonko falling, so the way to topple Marineford is to have Two Yonko falling

Also, I already stated my opinion on how Oda can give one yonko for Luffy and the other Yonko for Kidd

It's the only way for oda to give Kidd the same amount of hype Luffy gets and becomes a Yonko and on equal footing with Luffy after Wano.

If Luffy and Kidd teamed up on a yonko, that would be the worst, cause I'm sure it will turn out like Dressrosa with Law, basically Luffy will get most of the credit cause he will land the finishing blow. BUT, if Oda made Luffy has his own team against Kaido for example, and then Kidd has his own team against Big Mom. Like Kidd stated, he will go his own path and will not join Luffy in the fight against Kaido, rather he will end up creating his own team against another Yonko present with a history record, Big Mom since Kidd went to her territory before!

Both Luffy and Kidd taking down two Yonko who are being treated in the same caliber will give Kidd the proper hype as an equal

★ Reverie will be back at 955 ( could very well be wrong several days from now :pepehands: )

★ Bonney & Sabo are captured the rest Dragon Karasu Morley Lindberg Kuma got away

★ Ryokugyu was the one beaten Sabo

★ Dragon destructed a part of Mariejois but then got overwhelmed by Imu

★ Mihawk may be will be killed by Blackbeard Pirates trying to save Perona
First and last one are wrong