General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Roger's death was pretty pathetic now that I think about it. He died on his knees, killed by fodder from East Blue.
Whitebeard was clearly a greater pirate
Nah, Roger was the Greatest Pirate to ever sail. He died like a boss. Dude was so bad-ass that, he could not be captured by the Navy. He played the Navy like pack of fools. He was sick and only had a few months to live, died smiling without regrets.

Dude knew what he wanted to do and used his execution to broadcast his intent on starting a New Age and making it harder for the WG to maintain control.

He and his crew are the only people in the world to have explored the planet of One Piece in all of its entirety. Not even the World Government have been able to do that.

Luffy will not do that, and I'm a Luffy fan.

Roger's death was pretty pathetic now that I think about it. He died on his knees, killed by fodder from East Blue.
Whitebeard was clearly a greater pirate
I have a theory regarding the chance those handcuffs weren't normal assuming that he still had a human unprotected body in that moment. I wonder if he was a DF user too and that's actually a stylistic choice to give us an hint.

Tbh, I think Wano is shaping up to be the best arc in OP for me.
I just hope he doesn't ruin Kaido like he did with Big Mom in WCI.

:tchpepe:

Plus I got to respect Zoro's character so much more in this arc.

Me say, katakuri is dead or had his fruit stolen and is almost dead=good for nothing for the war. Blackbeard sacked Big Mom while she was away. I say Blackbeard will get what he wants from Wano but Big Mom will take someone of his crew of damage BB hard when she'll discover that Katakuri was beaten by them.... Big Mom goes down, Blackbeard that a L but manages to have what he wanted plus a fruit, shanks doesnt show up because he is planning to beat BB after the war; kaido goes down probably, arrested ( finished by Luffy and killed by Kidd )
I don't want to be condescending, but that's impossible.
Katakuri is set up to have a bigger role in the future... all the signs are there.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So far, the flashback has been shaping up very nicely. The Scabbards are being well characterized, which is important, as I feel sympathizing with them is more important than with Oden since they are our living players in the arc, and where the emotional stakes are at their highest.

My one worry moving forward is if the arc becomes muddled with too many characters. We'd lose sight of where the focus is. Even now, Kaido's presence as an antagonistic force is so diluted with Orochi taking the spotlight on villainy, and Linlin arriving as a comparable force of power.

To see something like this extend to the heroes, where the Scabbards, or even the Strawhats get lost in the shuffle during the big war will lead to an unfulfilling experience.

Still have faith in Oda to weave all these threads in a cohesive fashion.

If Blackbeard is seriously hunting for OP devil fruits then why the hell he let go of:
- Magellan's DF that completely lol diffed his entire older crew.
With Shiliew's help he already defeated Magellan and easily had the chance to get Magellan's DF if he wanted to.
- Marco's DF that is a Mythical Zoan with regeneration
Same as Magellan's case, he already defeated him and had chance to get Marco's DF.
- Jozu's DF that stopped 1 of Mihawk's flying slash
Same as above, he defeated Jozu along with remnants of Whitebeard, so he had the chance to get Jozu's DF.

2 more overpowered Devil Fruits that he let go:
- Viola's DF that can see what's going on in whole island
- Mansherry's DF that can completely heal injured allies
Both DFs are in Dressrosa, an island of fodders for Teach's standard. Burgess was there too during Dressrosa arc so imo he should have known the existence of both DFs too.

If Blackbeard is seriously hunting for OP devil fruits then why the hell he let go of:
- Magellan's DF that completely lol diffed his entire older crew.
With Shiliew's help he already defeated Magellan and easily had the chance to get Magellan's DF if he wanted to.
- Marco's DF that is a Mythical Zoan with regeneration
Same as Magellan's case, he already defeated him and had chance to get Marco's DF.
- Jozu's DF that stopped 1 of Mihawk's flying slash
Same as above, he defeated Jozu along with remnants of Whitebeard, so he had the chance to get Jozu's DF.

2 more overpowered Devil Fruits that he let go:
- Viola's DF that can see what's going on in whole island
- Mansherry's DF that can completely heal injured allies
Both DFs are in Dressrosa, an island of fodders for Teach's standard. Burgess was there too during Dressrosa arc so imo he should have known the existence of both DFs too.
Yeah cause he looking for Opera this man a legend

Is anyone curious about the man sitting beside the old women playing the Shamisen?

It's that time of the arc , that anything makes me curious lol.
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think that what the hag told Orochi , was enough to make him wanna become Shogun? I mean , I really expected something a bit redeeming for him but he is rotten to the core.The whole backstory makes almost no sense.
It would have been better if the Kozuki clan did the Kurozumi clan wrong in the past or something , but Oda portrayed the Kurozumis as absolutely mean lol.