General ToS Role Guide Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have been asked to create role guides for Town of Salem. There have been many changes to the game since the last time I have made guides. Some of the changes I believe are needed and others overpowered for forums. We are wanting to get input from the players on which they like, do not like, or anything they dislike about how the current roles work.

Here is a List of the changes:

Vampires:

Can now kill when they have a full faction.

Sheriff:

Only sees members of Mafia, Coven, a serial killer, or Werewolf as suspicious, doesn’t see alignment anymore.

Retributionist:

No longer only resurrects a single role once.

It now can raise a minion for one night, every night, like a necromancer. Will have any information their minion would have received.

Amnesiac:

With the Change to retribution can now also remember unique town roles.

Serial Killer:

You will automatically attack any player who roleblocks you during the night along with your original intended target. Their last wills will not be able to read by town.

Cautious ability, you can choose just to attack your intended target and not any roleblockers

You can also spare the jailor with your cautious ability.

Arsonist:

Will passively douse any visitors

Werewolf:

After the 4th night, it’s a full moon every night.

Juggernaut:

How has basic defense

Gains some abilities earlier.
Lookout:

Can only see up to 3 people visit, will no there is more but can’t identify them.

Disguiser:

They can change their own investigative results but now they can change the investigative results of allies also. They will no longer show the disguised role on their death,

he game no longer shows the disguised role on the player’s death, but now instead changes Lookout results to show the Mafia visit as being a visit from another player being disguised as. Example: the Disguiser disguises player A as player B, player A visits player C, the Lookout watches player C, the Lookout sees player B (not Player A) visiting player C. This means Lookout results are no longer 100% trustworthy.

Forger:

Forger can now show false information in the graveyard. Can pick the role of the forged player to show up in as in the graveyard.

Framer:

Frames will now last until an investigative role targets the framed player, not just th enight the person is framed.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think we should give them a try zem

@Luthon what do you think??
I think most of them are good. Like I told you, I believe 3rds might be overpowered but that can be fixed with balanced I believe or maybe they will work well.

I know we should change the spy role, because I was disappointed nothing changed there.
Post automatically merged:

In fact I might went to 50/50 because it was a boost to 3rd parties, maybe having that type of ratio won't be needed anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.