Versus Battle Tou vs Man'U

In a duel, who wins?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
If rono plays, Man U lose. If he doesn't, Man U wins.

:endthis:

I don't read kingdom. But, when i saw the title, i thought it was a football match with Manchester United. So i answered it as such. Sorry for the bad joke. I just couldn't help myself :few:
Setting up Ronaldo for failure:endthis:
I immediately knew football fans would swamp in this thread the moment they see the title.:rolaugh:

OT: I believe the strength stat is only physical strength only, not overall strength imo. By portrayal, Tou should win extreme diff. He's on par with Ouki and Moubu + his Demon Mode that we haven't seen from Tou yet.

Man’U wins a 1v1 for sure. In war Tou wins.
What do you think of their strength stats, 96 and 97 are almost equal.
Manu is empowered by his emptiness while Tou is a great 6 now and has the pride of fighting besides Ouki throughout all these years.
Tou is also extremely skilled with the sword and has more experience.
I can see it go either way at this point.

Man'U admitted he was weaker than Kanmei, but Moubu just had a poor performance during that battle, stagnating ambition.
Renpa for example is equal to Man'U in strength stat, but his blows would carry more weight, that's why I have Renpa > Man'U
I wanna understand where the Man'U wank stems from lol, if anything I see him as a stepping stone for Moubu to mature as a general, he doesn't need more strength to ram his head in.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Manu is empowered by his emptiness while Tou is a great 6 now and has the pride of fighting besides Ouki throughout all these years.

Man'U admitted he was weaker than Kanmei, but Moubu just had a poor performance during that battle, stagnating ambition.
Renpa for example is equal to Man'U in strength stat, but his blows would carry more weight, that's why I have Renpa > Man'U
I wanna understand where the Man'U wank stems from lol, if anything I see him as a stepping stone for Moubu to mature as a general, he doesn't need more strength to ram his head in.
It would be a close fight but Man’U certainly wins, he came into the manga at a time where most thought Moubu was the strongest and outright swagged on him lol, Moubu probably wins a close fight against Man’U but Man’U is strong as fuck lol.

The whole point of Man’U was to introduce us to a character who’s source of strength was contrary to weight (IE emptiness), I would not put Renpa or Gaimou winning against Man’U lol, he is a whole different animal. Moubu defeated Kanmei who had weight, Moubu could not defeat Man’U who did not. I think WorstGen as a whole made the conscious choice to misinterpret Man’U as just taking advantage of a weightless Moubu which is not how the manga presented him. Man’U legit is above the concept of weight, he sees it as pointless and meaningless which makes him completely unique as a character (my favorite Chu General for the record lol).

Let’s not forget that Man’U literally could have killed Moubu extremely quickly but chose to let Moubu get back up and onto his horse. As Juukou’Ou said, it Man’U wouldn’t have experienced an internal change, Qin would’ve lost Moubu and the battle lol. And Juukou’Ou knew how strong Kanmei was so you can’t even say that they were ignorant of Moubu’s strength lol.

Tou, yeah he’s strong but Man’U is stronger.

Was Man'U really admitted inferiority? Or was he mocking Moubu?

I think the latter. Even if Man'U is weaker than all these guys (which i don't believe), i am 100% sure he does not feel inferiority. He literally believes he will beat Moubu....who beat Kanmei.

Man’U legit is above the concept of weight, he sees it as pointless and meaningless which makes him completely unique as a character (my favorite Chu General for the record lol).
Wouldn't that make him like Houken? This emptiness of his is still heavy ironically, it was described as a heavy burden by Juko'ou, even by Man'U soldiers who said their general was an idiot for saying he carries no burden
Houken is the one who completely ignored that factor and strikes with raw strength and martial skill.

Let’s not forget that Man’U literally could have killed Moubu extremely quickly but chose to let Moubu get back up and onto his horse. As Juukou’Ou said, it Man’U wouldn’t have experienced an internal change, Qin would’ve lost Moubu and the battle lol. And Juukou’Ou knew how strong Kanmei was so you can’t even say that they were ignorant of Moubu’s strength lol.
We know that's not how it works Lee you don't insta kill your opponent after knocking them off their horse lol
That's a bit of a stretch dude lol, the context was how solid Juuko is, Ruko says they won easily then Juko'ou said that line
Post automatically merged:

It's really hard to imagine that someone built like Zenou, Man'U, Moubu and all the other natural freaks can be anywhere close to guys like Tou in raw strength lol
Houken is leagues above anyone in the verse when it comes to raw strength, weight is equally important.

Was Man'U really admitted inferiority? Or was he mocking Moubu?
I think the latter. Even if Man'U is weaker than all these guys (which i don't believe), i am 100% sure he does not feel inferiority. He literally believes he will beat Moubu....who beat Kanmei.
Man'U didn't lie, he (97) is weaker than Kanmei (99) in raw strength, but he found his older self in Moubu and wanted to liberate him with his emptiness, which is another masked burden anyway lol

Last edited:
Definitely be a extreme difficulty match. Even though ManU has showed great strength and capabilities but I'm still confused if he could come out as a winner. Tou is no joke. His full capabilities are still unclear. He hadn't got any match up where we could see his all.

If it's a battle of armies than Tou is definitely taking it.

Tou wins this.

He's more versatile and skilled. He is quite possibly the most skilled swordsman in the series and he's high intelligent.

Brawn will not be enough and Man'U doesn't have many advantages beyond his size and strength.
what Tou lacks in raw strength, he more and makes up with his intelligence. Tou wins extreme diff.
OP says it's a duel, not a war.