• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Good chapter, Baam absorbed Levi, i saw some people complaining it was too easy but it was still sealed so couldn't use this power in theory, i'm glad we moved forwad unexpectedly fast, but i wouldn't have minded some backstory :V

The rest of the chapter was ok, Yas probably sees in Yama what he wanted to see from Wang, which is the will to go against his master, so i'm looking forwad to that too!

SIU using stall stall no mi, a long flashback just to make Yas run away again.
I had a hunch that Yas wont fight Yama, and here we are. Yas still want to go against Traumerei I guess.

As for Baam and his new power up, I think he will be able to defeat 1 or 2 Traumerei's animals, later there will be an interruption, or Traumerei defeats Baam and his team save him and they escape.

Baam will cement his place as a new monster in the Tower and will b recognized by FHs.

Dont know where Ha will fit in going forward in the story.

No Maschenny in this chapter @Cinera Another dry week for you ☠️

Poor Leviathan.

First it got sealed due to it's owner being a piece of shit that needs to be the one in the dominant position. And now when he hoped that he could be free thanks to Baam, that shitty brat betrays his expectations and lets him stay sealed but this time inside him instead of the suspendium

#FreeLeviathan
#CancelBaam2022
#CancelTraumerei2022
#SayNoToAnimalAbuse

The leviathan should be free killing humans following his instinct, not sealed.

Worst

Custom title
Poor Leviathan.

First it got sealed due to it's owner being a piece of shit that needs to be the one in the dominant position. And now when he hoped that he could be free thanks to Baam, that shitty brat betrays his expectations and lets him stay sealed but this time inside him instead of the suspendium

#FreeLeviathan
#CancelBaam2022
#CancelTraumerei2022
#SayNoToAnimalAbuse

The leviathan should be free killing humans following his instinct, not sealed.
Nah i think it's a good thing for him, he was sealed in a " tiny " space, when Baam absorbed him he thought Baam couldn't contain his power but apparently Baam is a massive container for shinsoo, it's not surprising i mean he's wielding the thorn fragments, the thryssas, the souls, white's power now Levi and STILL apparently there is an enormous space left ( which can also indicate that he's still far away from a FH ), i don't think the Leviatan got smaller in the last pic, but it was probably a comparasion of Baam's capacity to his body, you see how he occupied all the space inside the suspendium while inside Baam he's just a tiny worm xD

Nah i think it's a good thing for him, he was sealed in a " tiny " space, when Baam absorbed him he thought Baam couldn't contain his power but apparently Baam is a massive container for shinsoo, it's not surprising i mean he's wielding the thorn fragments, the thryssas, the souls, white's power now Levi and STILL apparently there is an enormous space left ( which can also indicate that he's still far away from a FH ), i don't think the Leviatan got smaller in the last pic, but it was probably a comparasion of Baam's capacity to his body, you see how he occupied all the space inside the suspendium while inside Baam he's just a tiny worm xD
You think baam will defeat traumerei

Worst

Custom title
You think baam will defeat traumerei
Nop, no way , yes Baam absorbed White's power, but White is still a " bug " even if this should have boosted Baam a lot i mean it should have almost doubled his power, but even so Maschenny still considered him and his group just puppets to be used, which means he was still far from being a threat to Masch let alone a FH.

Leviatan....hmm Baam himself considered it too dangerous to be let free, so there's no doubt it's gonna be a Massive PU

I think the purpose of this PU is for Baam to give people ( Like Masch / Fug etc ) a reason to put their faith in him and fight this.

Right now Traum is literally not giving any possible fuck, and for too many chapters they said he ( and other FHs ) don't consider anyone on their level and that they're just triffles to them, so if Baam manages to get aknowleged by a FH in an actual fight it's sure gonna be a enough to move some bigger forces...... he's getting there for sure but defeating a FH would be insane rn....

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
( which can also indicate that he's still far away from a FH )
No. Baam's capacity is stagnant and doesn't change.

That capacity is probably much larger than the capacity of even the Family Leaders.

But he might beat Cobalt.
I don't think he would even fight Cobalt.

even if this should have boosted Baam a lot i mean it should have almost doubled his power,
IMO it will have more than doubled his power. White probably had a lot more souls than Baam, and Baam devoured them instead of gradually burning it.

Crown Baam will be far above Dark Baam IMO.

That said, I agree that it's too early to defeat Traumerei.

Worst

Custom title
No. Baam's capacity is stagnant and doesn't change.

That capacity is probably much larger than the capacity of even the Family Leaders.
I didn't meant that his capacity can change, but the fact that Levi still found out that there is still an enormous space ( for shinsoo ? ) left depite him having joined too, it means that Baam still doesn't have enough power to face a FH, like he has capacity but not the fuel

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I didn't meant that his capacity can change, but the fact that Levi still found out that there is still an enormous space ( for shinsoo ? ) left depite him having joined too, it means that Baam still doesn't have enough power to face a FH, like he has capacity but not the fuel
Inb4 Baam's capacity is so large because he will literally devour the entire Tower one day.