• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
Very good chapter , Leviatan definetly lives up to his hype, he fucking destroyed the whole suspendium + one shotted the Snake of the 8th son who just as a reminder took on the hidden grove by himself.....

Also the boss appearing was pretty dope, feel kinda sad for Orari , i liked the design :(

But man with this Baam got some CRAZY power ups this arc, from White's power to Leviatan + the more he grows the more power he can use from the thorns, he can definetly mess with a top 100 ranker now IMHO fk maybe even someone in the top 50, i still don't think he can do much against traum but he will DEFINETLY leave a mark and it's fucking nuts considering he's still a regular

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Great chapter.
The Leviathan stuff was kinda easy imo, but now I can see why he's a monster. The entire suspendium got destroyed with 1 attack(I thought the Snake of 8th son would do something in this arc but it got one-shotted).

And about the boss/captain, he's defo a Zahard son imo, his canine's have the a similar design too and the red effect on eyes...

Btw @Shadowlord123, can you fix my UN on your tag list?Thanks.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Maschenny is back and is just as sexy as ever:

Goddamn, the cut on that skirt is criminal.

This panel alone gave the chapter a 4/5 from me.

Worst

Custom title
So...Bam has actually absorbed Leviathan? It's getting way to cramped inside Bam's body lol, from the thorn to the beast powers to the souls and now Leviathan
According to leviatan it isn't xD

And about the boss/captain, he's defo a Zahard son imo, his canine's have the a similar design too and the red effect on eyes...
Yea there some theories like before the princesses system Zahard tried to do the same with princes and he just went with prostitutes in the red light district and ofc these guys are the result, in fact they all seem to have a part of Zahard's power like the boss seem to be able to see the future ( fate )

I’m kinda sad cause I wanted to see someone actually fight the snake and it got one shotted

:risitameh:

Outside of that I’d say it was a pretty decent chapter. The Boss stuff is really interesting but knowing SIU we’ll probably switch POVs next chapter

I keep tryna tell y’all that Baam is clapping Traum in THIS arc or doing heavy damage

Leviathan alone just one tapped one of the 23 beasts. Traumerei is finished

:jordanmf: