Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
Yours didn't either xD ( at least not for me )

Chapter was " meh " , a lot of jumping around from one scene to the other, can't see what SIU is planning here was really hoping to see Baam advancing and show off levi a little more.......
Cobalt cool as always i like the " green particles "!

Traum totally disrespect Yas, goes back to sleep while the man is literally going insane bc of him xD

Looking forwad to the next chapter, i REALLY hope he continues the fight at this point( though Traum should be able to oneshot Yas very easily ) maybe Yama will step in with Akrinak!

Nothing special

Traum sitting down really disappointed me though.... I was hoping we’d actually get to see him fight but it looks like SIU wants a few of them to survive

They would all be dead in an instant if he fought after all

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
:peperain:
I guess copy/pasting the tag list from other user doesn't work?
seems like it xD

Nothing special

Traum sitting down really disappointed me though.... I was hoping we’d actually get to see him fight but it looks like SIU wants a few of them to survive

They would all be dead in an instant if he fought after all
I believe it's just SIU's way of hyping him up, that way he is showing Yas is not worth Traum getting his hands dirty and he's letting his beasts do the dirty work i mean imagine going back to sleep while someone is trying to kill you right in front of you....that's some next level of disrespect

seems like it xD

I believe it's just SIU's way of hyping him up, that way he is showing Yas is not worth Traum getting his hands dirty and he's letting his beasts do the dirty work i mean imagine going back to sleep while someone is trying to kill you right in front of you....that's some next level of disrespect
Emotional damage :gokulaugh: