• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Chapter was good we got some new " hints " at least....

Baam seem to have gotten insanely strong basically destroyed Haland ( phisically and mentally xD ) which is " supposedly " declared to be around EVK's level he said he's not as strong as HJS but idk man.....

And now Levi is not even " collaborating " it's just going rampage and probably releasing shinsoo which Baam can make good use of, i wonder what will happen when they'll get to meet Traumerei if Levi will be like fk it take all my power and bring the MF down xD

Shinheuhs arts are always amazing so far they're the coolest for me in temrs of panels quality seems like traum controlls more than 7 beasts ? i mean the octopus was one of the 7 while the dragon is one of the 3 but are these 3 included in the 7 ?

I saw some people on Mangahelpers saying traum is not even among the top lol the man is literally here sleeping and just letting his beasts do the work, they seem to think anima only relies on beasts but it's just a quality to control Shinheuhs they still have their base position, traum could be a spear bearer for all we know PLUS the controll of Shinheuhs

This just shows that he doesn't consider Yas a bug worth enough to handle it himself and Yas himself said that a MILION Yas + Yamas won't do sh** against him i also want to see Traum do stuff but this just show his immense superiority over Yas which is not some random weakling FHs are just THAT strong

I look forwad to see more if Traum's character i don't think he's just a depressed MF there has to be a reason behind his attitude

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Baam looks sharp with that shirt, and he almost one-shot Haland lol

This just shows that he doesn't consider Yas a bug worth enough to handle it himself and Yas himself said that a MILION Yas + Yamas won't do sh** against him i also want to see Traum do stuff but this just show his immense superiority over Yas which is not some random weakling FHs are just THAT strong

I look forwad to see more if Traum's character i don't think he's just a depressed MF there has to be a reason behind his attitude
I think Traum can infuse his Shinsoo to increase Shinheuhs's strenght or some stuff like that.
About his character, I wanna know why he's so loyal to Zahard.

Chapter was good we got some new " hints " at least....

Baam seem to have gotten insanely strong basically destroyed Haland ( phisically and mentally xD ) which is " supposedly " declared to be around EVK's level he said he's not as strong as HJS but idk man.....

And now Levi is not even " collaborating " it's just going rampage and probably releasing shinsoo which Baam can make good use of, i wonder what will happen when they'll get to meet Traumerei if Levi will be like fk it take all my power and bring the MF down xD

Shinheuhs arts are always amazing so far they're the coolest for me in temrs of panels quality seems like traum controlls more than 7 beasts ? i mean the octopus was one of the 7 while the dragon is one of the 3 but are these 3 included in the 7 ?

I saw some people on Mangahelpers saying traum is not even among the top lol the man is literally here sleeping and just letting his beasts do the work, they seem to think anima only relies on beasts but it's just a quality to control Shinheuhs they still have their base position, traum could be a spear bearer for all we know PLUS the controll of Shinheuhs

Baam can already beat Traum now that he has Leviathan

I still think the Family Heads aren’t nearly as strong as we originally thought they were

When we found out Traum was coming most people thought he would only need 1 beast to clear the whole battlefield. Now we know he needs a few to beat fairly strong high rankers.

Imagine how many beasts he would need against someone like Enne or Adori

:endthis:

Worst

Custom title
Baam can already beat Traum now that he has Leviathan
No lol but he's for sure the only one who could approach him since they live "" on the same realm ""

I still think the Family Heads aren’t nearly as strong as we originally thought they were
Oh they are and this chapter indicates it even further.....

When we found out Traum was coming most people thought he would only need 1 beast to clear the whole battlefield. Now we know he needs a few to beat fairly strong high rankers.
well these are not " fairly strong " high rankers Yama and Yas are pretty strong , for all we know anima doesn't empower beasts with shinsoo it just controlls them, and based on how strong the anima is he can controll stronger beasts or controll them better this just shows that Yas and Yama can't even get past some beast CONTROLLED by Traum

but as i said being an anima is just an extra quality over his main position.....

if traum was to lift a finger Yas and Yama would be annihilated on the spot, man is just playing with the puppies

No lol but he's for sure the only one who could approach him since they live "" on the same realm ""

Oh they are and this chapter indicates it even further.....

well these are not " fairly strong " high rankers Yama and Yas are pretty strong , for all we know anima doesn't empower beasts with shinsoo it just controlls them, and based on how strong the anima is he can controll stronger beasts or controll them better this just shows that Yas and Yama can't even get past some beast CONTROLLED by Traum

but as i said being an anima is just an extra quality over his main position.....

if traum was to lift a finger Yas and Yama would be annihilated on the spot, man is just playing with the puppies
Baam just folded Haland without using anything other than Leviathan... Traum is finished

This chapter tells me the opposite tbh. Yas is clearly exaggerating and we know Yama was given Acrinack for a reason

If Eduan called the ancients strong then they are strong. They sent a whole army to subdue Acrinack while he had a weak host. Just imagine what Acrinack can do with Yama fully released

You COULD be right but I’m leaning towards Traum being strong but not completely untouchable for some of the strongest regulars (Yas and Yama aren’t among them yet)

:kata: