Rate this chapter!

• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, what are the odds that the Jinsung that just escaped from Pudidy and Haland interrupts the convo between the two Irregulars and Traumerei just deletes him, causing Baam to go batshit crazy afterwards?

Seems like SIU is kinda setting it with this chapter, unless the Ancient Beast gets stopped by someone else before arriving at Lybo's ship.

Worst

Custom title
That was an amazing chapter! And imho it hypes both Traumerei and Baam to an insane level!

- Traum aknowledges Baam as a " human " but he still wants to " tame " him which is something u do to an animal xD

- He finally shows is Shinwonryu which is INSANE! I saw a comment on other forums saying it's small for being a FH Shinwonryu but we only saw the orb picture at the time, that thing took over the WHOLE nest and he's just flexing a little.

- The omnious description given by the " narrator "was insane hype for traumerei like he can literally lol diff EVERYONE at the nest and there are some noticeable high rankers there!

Now this insanely hypes Baam as well cuz everyone felt like they could die in an instant, ALL BUT ONE, for some reason Baam didn't felt that as threatening imho he's not fully aware of his current full power, he was surprised couple of chapters ago about what he could do with just leaking a little bit of Levi's power!

And even Traumerei was " impressed " that he could survive the nest with the " body of a regular "

He still aknowledges that Traum could kill him in an instant but imho we're about to get a moment like the famous " Urek vs Arie Hon " and baam will do that as a regular!

I still don't think Baam can ACTUALLY be a real threat to traum but he'll show that he is about to enter their realm really soon!

Worst

Custom title
Hope baam marries one of them :myman::catlewd:
Well it was revealed in one os SUI's blog posts long ago that the two princesses
Shilial and Lilial hold the key to one of the two big upcoming story arcs, so they appeared ahead of the power curve. The specifics will be revealed in the later stories.
I don't think just being mentioned by Traumerei is the key so i like to think that Baam will be defeated here and will be forced to marry one of them maybe leading into the princesses arc and more interactions in the FHs domain

He still aknowledges that Traum could kill him in an instant but imho we're about to get a moment like the famous " Urek vs Arie Hon " and baam will do that as a regular!
So Traumerei will acknowledge Baam is much better than him after an equal exchange between the two? :myman:

I can see that happening on the 100th Floor if he takes Hon's test, but not now. It's still far too soon for this kind of feat.

Worst

Custom title
So Traumerei will acknowledge Baam is much better than him after an equal exchange between the two? :myman:

I can see that happening on the 100th Floor if he takes Hon's test, but not now. It's still far too soon for this kind of feat.
Well not the same moment, this is obviously a different situation than Hon / Urek, Hon's was a test, Traum's is more of a blackmail xD like show me you're worthy or die here.

But if Baam shows even in the slightest that he can make a FH go a little or moderately serious it will be the greatest feat a " regular " has ever done i assume Urek was already a ranker if not high ranker when he took Hon's test :V

Also Urek fought evenly against Hon i don't expect Baam to go evenly against Traum but to push him more than a " regular " should do xD

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Not in the manhwa itself, but it's on Arie Hon's character profile which partially talks about the special tests he gives on Regulars. The bit about Urek I'm talking about is there.
Hmm i see i see well that MIGHT change things a little ( BUT We also don't know the " rules " of that test i mean i really don't think Hon goes full power against regulars if that's the case xD )

I mean if u think at how much stuff Baam has now.....

Leviatan - White's power - Thryssas - Thorns ( which usage gets better as Baam gets stronger )

Idk i still like to think that he's still not in the FH's realm but he's close enough , i'm really looking forwad to this but i'm sure my boy Traum won't disappoint!

Major flex by Lo Po Bia family head this chapter. Talking about taming the untamable irregular that is Baam...lmao. I wonder how things are going to go, because I do not see Baam accepting his offer. Escape seems to be the only option imo.

I was just talking with a friend who is almost caught up about what Traumerei's role here was going to be. He was thinking that he's just there to kill Baam but I knew that there was an ulterior motive based on him saying he wanted to meet the irregular. I did not go as far to think there had been a meeting of the Family Leaders to see what would be done about Baam tho, I really like this development. I would also like to know which leader left, it kind of looks like Po Bidau Gustang to me but I am not sure. I also would like to learn more about the Family Leaders; like what drives them, how they maintain their relationships, and if they are all loyal to Zahard or if some have disdain for him but aren't strong enough to oppose him? Very good chapter this week, this arc should be wrapping up soon and it will be chaos as our main group escapes. Someone may have to make a huge sacrifice in order for Baam and Co. to get out of this situation.

Hmm i see i see well that MIGHT change things a little ( BUT We also don't know the " rules " of that test i mean i really don't think Hon goes full power against regulars if that's the case xD )

I mean if u think at how much stuff Baam has now.....

Leviatan - White's power - Thryssas - Thorns ( which usage gets better as Baam gets stronger )

Idk i still like to think that he's still not in the FH's realm but he's close enough , i'm really looking forwad to this but i'm sure my boy Traum won't disappoint!
That’s what I’ve been saying

:goyea:

Baam has more than enough in his arsenal to at least push Traum if he uses everything

Especially since he has that weird Shinsoo manipulation ability that he used to hurt Urek like 30 floors ago

I’m of the opinion that Baam will say no and they’ll fight and then YHS somehow gets all of them out with the teleporter thing

The Shillial and Lillial thing is interesting but I really don’t want Baam to be involved in the princess arc. I thought it was gonna be the one arc where we shift focus to Yuri, Anak, and Endorsi. Looks like I was wrong

:josad: