Spoiler Tower of God Chapter 91

I have been waiting for this chapter, checked Mangahelpers earlier and found nothing. Thanks for the post and tag, appreciated. Lets see how White begs for his life against angry Baam :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

A cliffhanger :josad:

But the domination continues :funky:

Last edited:
I have been waiting for this chapter, checked Mangahelpers earlier and found nothing. Thanks for the post and tag, appreciated. Lets see how White begs for his life against angry Baam :cheers:

A cliffhanger :josad:

But the domination continues :funky:
White still does look like he's testing the waters, but his opponent seems to be on a stage in which he might not be able to afford testing him anymore.

Then again, Baam is also clearly not going all-out so idk haha. I'm still sceptical whether SIU will actually make this fight reach an end or if it's going to be interrupted by the people in the Control Room or someone from the Cat Tower. I recall hearing that after a certain amount of turns, the people from the Cat Tower would get teleported straight up to the main player's square so..

On the other hand, he has already gone pretty far while making Baam this powerful, so I can definitely see him ending this convo of White/Hoaquin/Baam that has been going for quite a while once and for all.

White still does look like he's testing the waters, but his opponent seems to be on a stage in which he might not be able to afford testing him anymore.

Then again, Baam is also clearly not going all-out so idk haha. I'm still sceptical whether SIU will actually make this fight reach an end or if it's going to be interrupted by the people in the Control Room or someone from the Cat Tower. I recall hearing that after a certain amount of turns, the people from the Cat Tower would get teleported straight up to the main player's square so..

On the other hand, he has already gone pretty far while making Baam this powerful, so I can definitely see him ending this convo of White/Hoaquin/Baam that has been going for quite a while once and for all.
Yeah, that is to be expected. White said lets see who drains his energy first. It is about endurance now. White will deplete first, and at that moment Baam will be teleported somewhere else. And White will be thankful for that 😂

Fan-scanlations (courtesy of Shiin) are out. You can check them here.
Thanks!

I could see the fighting being interrupted somehow,Baam seems to be very OP right now!SIU might spare White for later when its time to save Jingsung Ha!

Khun was very smart with his traps,i don't think he can fight one of this guys 1v1 just yet,his best bet is to play hide and seek!

Last edited: