• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Worst

Custom title
As discussed already very hype chapter, Gustang annihilating LPB was expected, interesting that he wants to lure Traum there, i wonder if it's to save Baam or he has other purposes, he seems very confident though, and he's literally doing what Traum was supposed to do to his family xD

I'd really like to see Traum vs Gustang but no way in hell that will happen on screen, so i hope Traum stays there and annihilates everyone at the nest, especially since Sophia said everything got sorted out except for where Traum is, it would be a MASSIVE cockblock if Traum just dips the fk out and everyone is left to deal with the branch leaders....

Sophia was very very hype too as expected from an elder of FUG

All that's left is literally Traum freaking doing something

As discussed already very hype chapter, Gustang annihilating LPB was expected, interesting that he wants to lure Traum there, i wonder if it's to save Baam or he has other purposes, he seems very confident though, and he's literally doing what Traum was supposed to do to his family xD

I'd really like to see Traum vs Gustang but no way in hell that will happen on screen, so i hope Traum stays there and annihilates everyone at the nest, especially since Sophia said everything got sorted out except for where Traum is, it would be a MASSIVE cockblock if Traum just dips the fk out and everyone is left to deal with the branch leaders....

Sophia was very very hype too as expected from an elder of FUG

All that's left is literally Traum freaking doing something
Baam and Gustang going ham on him:josad:

What is this "reading party" Gustang is talking about in this chapter? Initially I thought it was just something from Gustang's family, since they seem to own a fuckton of books. Maybe it's an event they do once in a while. Then I remember the exact same term was already said by Meier when he talked about the Higher Being (Traumerei). Both dialogues translated by the same translator:

- Meier: He said that he will come when the reading party begins, which is in about 20 minutes. // 'The higher being' from there will not move for the time being.

Then Gustang 26 chapters later:

- Gustang: You made me come all the way here, making me miss out on the reading party. // I'll have to read a book to you for that crime.

Notes from the translator :"Reading party" it's something like, a person in question/'him' will first deal with their own personal interests, then they'll come and deal with the rest of the formal stuff.

Pretty interesting. Is it just supposed to mean their own personal interests or is there more to this? Reading these two pieces of dialogue, it seems like Traumerei was waiting for this reading party to begin so he could start moving. Maybe he hoped Gustang would be focused on this and waited for the right moment on which the odds of Gustang potentially intervening would be the lowest. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.
@Worst Traum will beat everyone + Karaka, Cha and Dowon, trust me :feelscryingman:
It's what should realistically happen. With all this setup it's pretty clear that the odds of Traumerei being defeated at the Nest by the forces currently present are as close to 0 as you can get it:

1. The Warp Device on the Needle.
2. Maschenny's Warp Device.
3. The whole plan with the floating ship that involves the destruction of the portal leading to the Mothership.
4. Gustang attacking the LPB Mothership with the goal of making Traumerei come back.
5. The characters having abilities suited for escaping (Karaka's World of Darkness for example, or Sophia's Light-Houses or perhaps Khel and So-Oh's teleportation if they make a comeback here).
6. Every single Nest character and their mother considering only the escape route.

I don't think SIU can possibly make the message any more clear: they'll escape from his grasp somehow. Beating him is out of the question unless superior forces show up. The best you can hope for is for Baam to go all-out and put some sort of injury on him along with Yama, but that's it IMO.

The question is who dies before they manage to do it. I think Yas at this point has death flags everywhere. Jinsung has a pretty high chance of dying here as well, which would trigger Baam's rage and could potentially end up injuring Traumerei in a similar fashion as he did to Kallavan at the LS after hearing that his master had been presumably killed by him.

I was looking to see if you peeps discuss ToG here. But glad you do, this chapter was absolute fire, the hype that is being build up is almost reaching it's climax. Now when we shift back to Traum POV we will see everyone getting rekt. SIU is slowly building up things to the ultimate finale that will be an absolute banger.

Both FH are fucking amazing and can't wait to see their clash. It will def be interesting interaction and a fight since both have different style.

Gustang entrance was pure style and fire. Lightning that cig like that was literally an absolute SSS power move.

People need to chill on the Traum nonsense hate, SIU made it very clear the dude can wipe everything within the nest if he wanted to. Him not doing so is because he is unfortunate to be up against the main cast, any other FH would of not killed any of the main cast, blame SIU for this. But it is clear that SIU is building things up within Traum, and soon everyone in the nest would be in big trouble, I expect Yas, Doom, and jinsung to die.

Also, unlike gustang, the dude literally does not give a flying fuck about anyone that is not baam. But now yama clearly got Traum attention and what about to go down is simply a calamity at the nest.

People just need to wait it out and let SIU finish this arc and see how everything plays out.

does Gustang expect Traumiri to notice destruction of all the LPB family ? if Traumiri can really sense it then that means Traumiri should do a quick job of everyone present there or just Teleport himself along with Bam... which I think he will Teleport only Bam and himself back into LPB Base

Any chance Rachel somehow shows up this arc?
Post automatically merged:

What is this "reading party" Gustang is talking about in this chapter? Initially I thought it was just something from Gustang's family, since they seem to own a fuckton of books. Maybe it's an event they do once in a while. Then I remember the exact same term was already said by Meier when he talked about the Higher Being (Traumerei). Both dialogues translated by the same translator:

- Meier: He said that he will come when the reading party begins, which is in about 20 minutes. // 'The higher being' from there will not move for the time being.

Then Gustang 26 chapters later:

- Gustang: You made me come all the way here, making me miss out on the reading party. // I'll have to read a book to you for that crime.

Notes from the translator :"Reading party" it's something like, a person in question/'him' will first deal with their own personal interests, then they'll come and deal with the rest of the formal stuff.

Pretty interesting. Is it just supposed to mean their own personal interests or is there more to this? Reading these two pieces of dialogue, it seems like Traumerei was waiting for this reading party to begin so he could start moving. Maybe he hoped Gustang would be focused on this and waited for the right moment on which the odds of Gustang potentially intervening would be the lowest. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

It's what should realistically happen. With all this setup it's pretty clear that the odds of Traumerei being defeated at the Nest by the forces currently present are as close to 0 as you can get it:

1. The Warp Device on the Needle.
2. Maschenny's Warp Device.
3. The whole plan with the floating ship that involves the destruction of the portal leading to the Mothership.
4. Gustang attacking the LPB Mothership with the goal of making Traumerei come back.
5. The characters having abilities suited for escaping (Karaka's World of Darkness for example, or Sophia's Light-Houses or perhaps Khel and So-Oh's teleportation if they make a comeback here).
6. Every single Nest character and their mother considering only the escape route.

I don't think SIU can possibly make the message any more clear: they'll escape from his grasp somehow. Beating him is out of the question unless superior forces show up. The best you can hope for is for Baam to go all-out and put some sort of injury on him along with Yama, but that's it IMO.

The question is who dies before they manage to do it. I think Yas at this point has death flags everywhere. Jinsung has a pretty high chance of dying here as well, which would trigger Baam's rage and could potentially end up injuring Traumerei in a similar fashion as he did to Kallavan at the LS after hearing that his master had been presumably killed by him.
He must have a book club or something.

Just so you guys know, it seems like ToG has entered on some sort of break and there might not be a chapter this week (and perhaps for a while, who knows).

Take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet as far as I know, but the word "break" appears on the Naver page for ToG. Let's hope it's nothing serious and pray for SIU's well-being.

Shit
Post automatically merged:

Just so you guys know, it seems like ToG has entered on some sort of break and there might not be a chapter this week (and perhaps for a while, who knows).

Take it with a grain of salt. Nothing is 100% confirmed yet as far as I know, but the word "break" appears on the Naver page for ToG. Let's hope it's nothing serious and pray for SIU's well-being.
Is it confirmed?

Last edited: