• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Traumerei FINALLY takes action

I think this chapter kinda proves that the Family Heads really aren’t all that

Like they’re clearly on a different level from regulars but it’s not like they know what’s going on all the time

AA stealing from Eduan and getting away with it really doesn’t feel like a stretch now

They’re a lot more human than they were portrayed as early on... I kinda like that though

Traumerei’s shinwonryu is really cool but it kinda pisses me off lol

You’re telling me the FHs are gonna have these really cool and unique versions of shinwonryu and all Baam’s will do is absorb things?

Well we’ll have to see where that goes

Yasratcha had probably the biggest death flag I’ve seen in any series ever so his death didn’t really shock or surprise me. He was damn near suicidal now that I think about it

Boss meeting Maschenny is HUGE and it looks like this is where Baam and the regulars part ways (finally)

Hopefully this leads to a split POV situation where Baam’s regular team take care of some of the smaller things on the side while Baam hangs with the big shots

Maybe AA and Rak merge with Ran’s group to kickstart his reintroduction? I’m spitballing at this point

Easily the best chapter in months though. No stalling, no nonsense, great pacing

Worst

Custom title
Traumerei FINALLY takes action

I think this chapter kinda proves that the Family Heads really aren’t all that

Like they’re clearly on a different level from regulars but it’s not like they know what’s going on all the time
They are, they just don't really care about the " triffles " cuz whatever they do is meaningless to them, now ofc when another FH is compared to another ( like Gustang sneaking in in Traum's territory ) they look more " normal " cuz after all they are both beings that belong to the same realm : )

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
It was a fantastic chapter. I'd give it a 9.5/10. It gave us a lot to discuss.

Here are my questions from the chapter:

1. What do you think about the Captain and Maschenny's meeting?
B. What do you think is their common purpose?
C. What do you expect of their interactions going forward?

2. What do you think about the destination change?
B. Why did the Captain propose a destination change?
C. What is the new destination?

3. What did you think of Yasratcha's death and the reaction to it.

4. What do you think of Traumerei's presence and actions in this chapter.

5. What do you think happens next?

6. Is anyone at the Nest working/collaborating with Gustang?
B. Who?

Worst

Custom title
Well princes and princesses are tied lore wise so it's definetly interesting and could be important to have a sort of " tease " to the princesses arc ? Looking forwad to it!

Baam ofc.....

Tbh i don't think we'll see much of their interactions :(

Well they said they wanted to go into the " space in between " or whatever it's called to escape the FH, now when the LPB teleported even perseus said it was kinda " terrifying " iirc, despite having Traum with them so maybe it's really dangerous to go there, well staying to face Traum means certain death but idk, and ofc he might also want to do something with Baam OR....OR he has something bigger in mind

I suppose a safe house of his, OR....OR he has something bigger in mind

Not sure he's 100% dead, i'm sure some akrinak BS will happen and save him also bc it didn't felt really emotional ( IMHO ) it just felt like an hopeless attempt and we knew he was gonna get overwhelmed

Ireally liked the view on the panel when he said " this is the area that trifles must not enter, he looked really cool there!

While for his actions, idk i feel like he should have done it a little sooner......

Idk i'm really conflicted, there's Gustang who can annihilate his entire family / base

While on the other side he has Leviatan ( which seems to be a big deal for him or at least Masch considers it a variable big enough to depend on Baam which is no joke considering we're facing a FH ) and Baam

Now if Traum stays loyal to his words, he should just not give a damn about his family and keep doing what's he's doing at the nest, since Baam is a bigger prize than saving some " trifles " unless he has something more valuable there which i don't think so....

But again everything seem to lead thowards the idea that there will be some beef between Traum and Baam, but i wouldn't also mind if Traum just teleports everyone where Gustang is and we get a bigger show :o

I think so

I think it's the Boss, i'm starting to think he wants to change the destination to the LPB mothership, since Gustang is there he's the best chance for them to get away relatively safely, and he already helped a princess escape so i'm sure he's working maybe with princes / princesses behind the scenes.

I don't think Maschenny knows about Gustang being at the LPB mothership and idk how she planned for Baam to get away from here, and about that i'm starting to think i'm underestimating Baam's latest PUs like Perseus should be no joke while he just stopped her like " oops " i think both us and Baam are not aware of his full potential rn

So probably Masch just hoped Baam could get away safely somehow since as a " human " like Traum maybe he would've got spared, but if Boss is working with Gustang and he actually wants to help them then this might be a VERY interesting turn of events

Both want to help Baam prevail in the middle of all this mess, but the motives behind their actions should be somewhat different most likely.

I doubt there's going to be any sort of clash between the two here. The Captain clearly isn't there to fight with her and a fight at this point would probably bring nothing but harm to both parties, although depending on how the conversation flows, it's not totally impossible either.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing more of their conversation. One can hope we get to learn something new about the Captain(s), Wangnan and Karaka's existences. Unless Maschenny has never seen Zahard in person at all, it would be very strange if she doesn't comment anything on his appearance or there's no reaction at all regarding that.

No idea about all of this tbh. Maybe he wants to make sure to separate Baam from some of his Regular friends (yes please), but even if the destination isn't changed, so far it's not looking like Baam will leave through the same means as them anyway. Let's see if Maschenny accepts the suggestion or not first.

It was alright. He defied Traumerei as much as he could in spite of knowing he didn't have the slightest chance at all against him. Yas' entire existence has been one of the highlights of Season 3 to me. I think he's one of the best characters SIU has created so far and is definitely among my Top 5 favourites. Him dying here was pretty much inevitable since the moment Cobalt teleported him to Traumerei, but I'm fine with how things have gone for his character. I hope SIU doesn't pull any BS and lets him die here. He's fulfilled his purpose as well as he's been capable of and he's been a very fun and interesting character to me.

I'm going to be really frank here. So far, and for me, he's a walking disappointment. Not just because a supposed master of Fate and Destiny like him has been outwitted left and right by the same people he deems as inferior in any way, shape or form (the comments of Perseus about how he's supposed to already be aware of everything don't help him at all lol), but also for his feats so far, which have been very lacking in my eyes.

I'm aware he's yet to fight himself, but my god, baring Raging Rapid (which is also quite mediocre for someone of his hype IMO), the rest of his personal Shinheuh shown so far have been pure garbage in the sense of how incredibly weak and pathetic they're:
  • Fandore Harpe and Cobalt put together were unable to stop Yas from reaching Traumerei. It didn't seem all that difficult for him to break through their lines and killing attempts either.
  • Then Traumerei was forced to summon another Shinheuh (Kraken) just to start overwhelming Yas (and even then, the hit he took from Kraken was more like a surprise attack).
  • Yama (not even with half body FT) and Yas put together managed to break through the lines of Cobalt, Harpe and Kraken with relative ease, which forced Traumerei to summon yet another Shinheuh (Raging Rapid).
  • In spite of Raging Rapid being clearly the strongest Shinheuh and tipping the balance in their favour, Yas and Yama were still managing to hold their ground.
Then half body FT Yama came in and wiped out Kraken with two attacks. All signs so far point to the beast being dead. It looks as if it has despawned from existence. This in turn strongly suggests that Traumerei doesn't have a way of enhancing his Shinheuh further. Basically, what we've seen from the beasts is most likely their optimal max level. If that's the case, massive disappointment (I can still be wrong on this, I seriously hope I am). Friendly reminder that CCs are portrayed as ants in front of Gods when they're compared to the FHs.

After countless threats that have resulted in him being mostly ignored, he's finally in the mood to do something, but even his Shinwonryuu doesn't feel that impressive either, at least not yet. Sophia Tan managed to block/deflect some of it in this chapter with her Light-Houses (which speaks very well of her, but very bad of Traumerei) and it's unlikely it's going to do much more than destroy his own base. I seriously doubt it's going to kill any relevant player from FUG. Best case scenario, it is strongly suggested everyone will get wiped out but he stops it after hearing Gustang is attacking his Mothership.

It doesn't help that most of the people he's fighting against are not at their best and/or have power-ups to get:
  • Yama
    • Not Full Body Complete Transformation.
    • No Acrinak Awakening.
    • No 3rd Fang.
  • Jinsung
    • His arms are still damaged from his fight against Kallavan.
    • SIU said he got weaker from his old days.
  • Baam
    • No Thorn, no Revolution, no Souls, just his base. Going by Charlie's comment, he shouldn't even be using a tenth of his power right now.
If Traumerei is already looking like that, how is he going to look when Yama and especially Baam start showcasing all of that? That's the thing. At the phase of the fight Traumerei should have the easiest time, he's already looking underwhelming.

SIU is still on time to make him look like the being on a higher plane of existence he's supposed to be from his portrayal, but from each chapter that goes by, the more I'm convinced that I have simply been giving the Irregulars in general too much credit. I hope I'm wrong and SIU just shuts my mouth though.

Depends on what Traumerei values more. His entire Family or Baam (who now has Leviathan inside him). On the one hand, we had the 8th Son's comments about him being enraged and saddened by the death of one of his sons at the hands of the Hidden Grove Team, which suggests he cares considerably. On the other, and during the Yas flashback, he really didn't seem to give a shit. He instantly agreed to Yas' idea of executing two Branches (including the Leaders) because it seemed fun and alright to him.

I'm of the idea that Baam's final fight in this arc (if he has one) is going to be against Kallavan, so I believe Traumerei is probably going to retreat to his Mothership, leaving some of his Shinheuh or a puppet (Lo Po Bia Ren style) behind to assist the Top 3 Branch Leaders, Kallavan and Lyborick in the capture of the Irregular for his Family.

B. Who?
SIU's comments by the time he appeared on the Mothership, as well as Gustang's own comments, suggest IMO that this wasn't a premeditated move from Gustang and that someone told him. If that someone is on the Nest, it's either Maschenny or the Boss. Nobody else really fits since it looks like they're the only people there that work behind the scenes. If someone told him and if that person is on the Nest, I'm betting on the Boss personally.

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Great chapter. Yasratcha's death flag was almost confirmed so no surprise here, a good ending for one of the best characters from season 3.

I'm really interested to know what's happening after this arc, specially now with this convo between Maschenny and Boss. Do you think SIU will comeback with the tower climbing and test stuff or will do a faster pacing showing only relevant things for the story?

About Traum's power, I think the problem is simple: he's a summoner. We can't expect each of them to have a massive power, all summons of Traum together have the power of a FH. But ngl, I feel your disappointment as well, his awareness are far from what Zahard showed against Khel Hallam:peperain:
Let's see what comes with Traum x Po Bidau...

Great chapter. Yasratcha's death flag was almost confirmed so no surprise here, a good ending for one of the best characters from season 3.

I'm really interested to know what's happening after this arc, specially now with this convo between Maschenny and Boss. Do you think SIU will comeback with the tower climbing and test stuff or will do a faster pacing showing only relevant things for the story?

About Traum's power, I think the problem is simple: he's a summoner. We can't expect each of them to have a massive power, all summons of Traum together have the power of a FH. But ngl, I feel your disappointment as well, his awareness are far from what Zahard showed against Khel Hallam:peperain:
Let's see what comes with Traum x Po Bidau...
Tbf the FUG Elders are built different, too, so Sophia or Khel being able to take some damage to a certain extent is to be expected. Hell, even Cha and Dowon doing great things is not exactly damaging a FH‘s rep. They‘re all pretty old and with age comes power, too. I‘d even argue they‘re not that much younger than the Great Warriors.

Traum most likely is weakest member among 10 Family leaders

I always thought that
I always thought his ability was kinda weird for a FH

I mean their whole thing is that they themselves are strong and above the rules, no? So how is he going to summon creatures native to the Tower that can fight anyone on or around his level?

Unless he can boost them (maybe with his shinwonryu?) they’ll always be nothing more than fodder cleaners

I kinda doubt he's just a summoner and that all of his summons together have the power of a FH. The position of Anima is a special position. Lore-wise, there's no case in which one only holds a special position without having one of the primary positions (Fisherman, Light-Bearer, Scout, Spear-Bearer and Wave Controller). This is to say that as one of the strongest High Rankers in existence, Traumerei should be proficient in all of the primary positions, while likely having one he specializes in (perhaps Spear-Bearer considering the shinsu spear he made to kill Yama's mother?). He's just a really lazy motherfucker who doesn't like doing things by himself (as he states in this chapter).

Basically, Traumerei by himself, like any other Family Head, should have a Shinsu Quality, Fate Hax/providence, extreme battle capabilities and high proficiency in all primary positions (while being extremely proficient on one), on top of his Anima abilities. The Anima abilities are just an extra special position he acquired on top of everything else.

That being said, his main hype still comes from being the best Anima in the Tower. Considering that and how dependant the majority of the main members of his Family have been shown to be on their Shinheuh, the 7 Kaiju + the Spirit Deities put together should form a noticeable part of his strength for the very least most likely. I hope the remaining Sea Dragons + the 2 unknowns among the 7 Kaijus are much better than what we've been getting so far. Same for the Spirit Deities. I hope at least one Shinheuh among his arsenal is somewhat relevant on FH tier fights. If not, it would seriously be lame IMO.

I mean their whole thing is that they themselves are strong and above the rules, no? So how is he going to summon creatures native to the Tower that can fight anyone on or around his level?

Unless he can boost them (maybe with his shinwonryu?) they’ll always be nothing more than fodder cleaners
Traumerei is just a lazy fucker, that's all there's to it. Lore-wise, he should be extremely powerful by himself, even without his summons, but he dislikes getting his hands dirty, even more so if the opponents he's facing are just bugs beneath his notice.

Also, there are probably extremely powerful Shinheuh in the Tower. The Great Warriors didn't climb in the current system of tests. They did the Admin tests and most likely faced Shinheuh which gave them some sort of trouble. At least, I would expect that. Having an additional ability that allows you to subjugate these creatures should be pretty powerful on paper, even if all of his Shinheuh so far have been pretty underwhelming for someone of his portrayal :suresure:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well princes and princesses are tied lore wise so it's definetly interesting and could be important to have a sort of " tease " to the princesses arc ? Looking forwad to it!
What do you mean by tied? The Princesses are uber famous and popular (a Corps Commander like Kallavan even knows about random regular Princesses like Endorsi), while the Princes are near total mysteries. Both are very important to the story, but in different ways.

Their purpose involves Baam, but what exactly is it?

Maschenny wasn't just trying to power up Baam through Leviathan.

Tbh i don't think we'll see much of their interactions :(
I expect that we'll see Maschenny's reaction/response to the Captain's message. She has no reason to trust him, nor to heed his advice. He may need to persuade/convince her to change tracks.

Furthermore, this shares some similarities when Maschenny met Jinsung (and we know how much we got of their interactions back then). If Maschenny's collaborator/partner will shift from Jinsung to the Captain in the near future, SIU will need to flesh out their dynamic more.

Well they said they wanted to go into the " space in between " or whatever it's called to escape the FH, now when the LPB teleported even perseus said it was kinda " terrifying " iirc, despite having Traum with them so maybe it's really dangerous to go there, well staying to face Traum means certain death but idk, and ofc he might also want to do something with Baam OR....OR he has something bigger in mind
Wasn't that just the Middle Area? At any rate, the danger seemed to be that they will get lost/stranded there with no way of finding their way home. It beats certain death.

I suppose a safe house of his, OR....OR he has something bigger in mind
An interesting speculation I saw on Reddit is that he might propose moving them to where he's keeping Yihwa. So she could reunite with AA and Co.

Not sure he's 100% dead, i'm sure some akrinak BS will happen and save him also bc it didn't felt really emotional ( IMHO ) it just felt like an hopeless attempt and we knew he was gonna get overwhelmed
I think there's no place for Yasratcha to remain alive in the story. He's outlived his narrative arc, and should meet his end here. His end could also serve to develop Yama's character arc further.

Ireally liked the view on the panel when he said " this is the area that trifles must not enter, he looked really cool there!

While for his actions, idk i feel like he should have done it a little sooner......
Well, he's only just now actually getting annoyed with them. They were flies buzzing around that he could afford to ignore, but now, they've become a bit too annoying.

While on the other side he has Leviatan ( which seems to be a big deal for him or at least Masch considers it a variable big enough to depend on Baam which is no joke considering we're facing a FH ) and Baam
Eh, she said that she's not sure what Baam is capable of with only those variables. I don't think she was counting on him to win per se, more just her curiosity to see what he's truly capable of. Another translation suggests this more strongly:

She's not counting on him to accomplish anything in particular, but is patiently waiting and watching, to see what he will accomplish. This fits with her comments at the start of the Nest:

And again, after Baam defeated White:

So you should read Maschenny as testing Baam — measuring him — evaluating what he can accomplish with the assistance she provided him. She has very high hopes of him and wants to see if he can meet those lofty expectations.

Now if Traum stays loyal to his words, he should just not give a damn about his family and keep doing what's he's doing at the nest, since Baam is a bigger prize than saving some " trifles " unless he has something more valuable there which i don't think so....

But again everything seem to lead thowards the idea that there will be some beef between Traum and Baam, but i wouldn't also mind if Traum just teleports everyone where Gustang is and we get a bigger show :o
Traumerei cares about the status and influence of his Family. Maschenny said that the Lo Po Bia Family was paying attention to the competition between the Families, and Traumerei's proposal for Baam to marry into his Family would have raised the status of his Family.

Losing his Family is very much an unacceptable outcome for him.

I think it's the Boss, i'm starting to think he wants to change the destination to the LPB mothership, since Gustang is there he's the best chance for them to get away relatively safely, and he already helped a princess escape so i'm sure he's working maybe with princes / princesses behind the scenes.
Well, the Princesses aren't a hegemonic unit. Garam is a defector (and as far as we're aware), not aligned with any other (free) Princess. Maschenny and Yuri are at cross purposes, etc.

I don't think Maschenny knows about Gustang being at the LPB mothership and idk how she planned for Baam to get away from here, and about that i'm starting to think i'm underestimating Baam's latest PUs like Perseus should be no joke while he just stopped her like " oops " i think both us and Baam are not aware of his full potential rn

So probably Masch just hoped Baam could get away safely somehow since as a " human " like Traum maybe he would've got spared, but if Boss is working with Gustang and he actually wants to help them then this might be a VERY interesting turn of events
Eh, Maschenny knows that Traumerei has showed up, and comments on the variables she stacked in Baam's favour. I think she's testing him to see if he can pull off a miracle. I don't think she's expecting him to just be lucky. See what she says in the chapter:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hell, even Cha and Dowon doing great things is not exactly damaging a FH‘s rep. They‘re all pretty old and with age comes power, too. I‘d even argue they‘re not that much younger than the Great Warriors.
  • Cha and Dowon were sealed for tens of thousands of years.
  • Even the likes of Khel are still significantly younger than the Great Warriors.
    • The war of Genesis itself comes a while after Arlene and V's war.

Only the likes of Luslec are relative to the Great Warriors in age.

Well, his Shinwonryu itself seems to summon or manifest shinheuh that he controls.

That being said, his main hype still comes from being the best Anima in the Tower. Considering that and how dependant the majority of the main members of his Family have been shown to be on their Shinheuh, the 7 Kaiju + the Spirit Deities put together should form a noticeable part of his strength for the very least most likely. I hope the remaining Sea Dragons + the 2 unknowns among the 7 Kaijus are much better than what we've been getting so far. Same for the Spirit Deities. I hope at least one Shinheuh among his arsenal is somewhat relevant on FH tier fights. If not, it would seriously be lame IMO.
Traumerei is just a lazy fucker, that's all there's to it. Lore-wise, he should be extremely powerful by himself, even without his summons, but he dislikes getting his hands dirty, even more so if the opponents he's facing are just bugs beneath his notice.

Also, there are probably extremely powerful Shinheuh in the Tower. The Great Warriors didn't climb in the current system of tests. They did the Admin tests and most likely faced Shinheuh which gave them some sort of trouble. At least, I would expect that. Having an additional ability that allows you to subjugate these creatures should be pretty powerful on paper, even if all of his Shinheuh so far have been pretty underwhelming for someone of his portrayal :suresure:
  • Rapide easily overwhelmed boosted 2 Fang Yama's attack.
  • Cobalt's abilities are very useful even at the highest level
    • It can teleport multiple people at once.
    • Even Baam's Shinwonryu did not stop the teleport.
    • Per Jinsung, CC tiers have no defence against the teleport.
  • Fandore Harpe's blitz can oneshot CCs if they're caught off guard.
    • And the attack is spammable.
  • Dobo has pretty useful abilities at the CC level, and Traumerei controls Dobo's ancestor.
    • Said ancestor should be significantly (if not considerably) more powerful than Dobo.
  • As you pointed out, we still haven't seen all of the 7 Kaiju (especially the other two Sea Dragons).
    • There may also be other busted spirit deities.

I don't think the Shinheuh are necessarily overwhelming, and Cobalt in particular is a utility clutch. But beyond that:
  • Traumerei may be able to enhance his Shinheuh via his Shinwonryu.
  • Traumerei's Shinwonryu may give him access to even more powerful shinheuh than the 7 Kaiju and spirit deities.

Last edited:
  • Rapide easily overwhelmed boosted 2 Fang Yama's attack.
  • Cobalt's abilities are very useful even at the highest level
    • It can teleport multiple people at once.
    • Even Baam's Shinwonryu did not stop the teleport.
    • Per Jinsung, CC tiers have no defence against the teleport.
  • Fandore Harpe's blitz can oneshot CCs if they're caught off guard.
    • And the attack is spammable.
  • Dobo has pretty useful abilities at the CC level, and Traumerei controls Dobo's ancestor.
    • Said ancestor should be significantly (if not considerably) more powerful than Dobo.
  • As you pointed out, we still haven't seen all of the 7 Kaiju (especially the other two Sea Dragons).
    • There may also be other busted spirit deities.

I don't think the Shinheuh are necessarily overwhelming, and Cobalt in particular is a utility clutch. But beyond that:
  • Traumerei may be able to enhance his Shinheuh via his Shinwonryu.
  • Traumerei's Shinwonryu may give him access to even more powerful shinheuh than the 7 Kaiju and spirit deities.
Rapide seems beyond the CC Tier fighters we've seen so far, but it's not like he stands on a whole another realm. This chapter alone already proves this with Yas getting past him easily to get to Traumerei. He might be able to handle and put a fight against 2 CCs from what we've seen though. His firepower and two bodies are pretty dangerous.

Meanwhile, Cobalt and Harpe aren't CC Tier so far. Leaving aside the whole hallucination thing (which likely has some limits and some conditions to be activated; otherwise it would have been done sooner most likely), the two put together couldn't stop Yas from reaching Traumerei. He passed through their lines of defence quite easily. I believe both are more akin to Top 200/300. Certainly not fodder to Corps Commanders, far from it, but I believe it's very arguable whether both put together could beat a Corps Commander (most likely not considering Traumerei had to summon another Shinheuh, Kraken, to put Yas in his place). Cobalt has pretty useful abilities outside of pure combat though.

Kraken might or might not be CC Tier. I recall him being capable of fighting Yas for the majority of a chapter when Yama was meditating for his rage power, but I'm not sure if Harpe was helping him or not as well, and Yas was partially handicapped since he had to protect Yama. At any rate, he's at best CC Tier and most likely beneath them as well. I think Traumerei has been summoning his Shinheuh in order of strength.

It's not like they're weak in the grand scheme of things. They register among the strongest High Rankers in the Tower. It's just that for them to seemingly be among the main assets of one of the Gods of the Tower, they look pretty darn weak so far. Mainly because of how absolutely insignificant CCs have been portrayed to be in front of them.

That being said, it's very possible they have multiple phases like Dokoko's Windbird. The Windbird that was gifted to him by Traumerei was initially slapped a lot by Doom or Paul, but he kept going through different phases to fuck them up and he gained a huge boost. Just to put one example, 2nd form Windbird was completely slapped by Partial Transformation on both Arms Paul, who in turn was far beneath Dokoko, who in turn was wrecked by Half Transformation Doom (one-shotted). 3rd phase Windbird was capable of contending with HT Paul, who was portrayed to be comparable to HT Doom. Basically:

3rd Phase Windbird >=/= HT Paul = HT Doom >> Dokoko >> PT Paul >> 2nd Phase Windbird > 1st Phase Windbird (at least).

So there's room for Traumerei's Shinheuh to have multiple phases that power them up massively. If that's not the case, his Shinwonryuu could power them up. I'm hoping for that. Let's see how it goes. If nothing of that happens, I hope that at least the remaining Kaijus and Spirit Deities are much better than what we've been getting.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I love how SIU has introduced more mystery with the Captain meeting with Manschenny. Traumerei finally losing it and taking the situation more seriously was very nice to see. His ability was beautifully drawn. I like how SIU is tying things up so that our main cast can escape, while making it believable. No matter what you think of them and their portrayal the Family Heads are definitely on a different level and deserve the hype they have received. Traumerie vs. Gustang incoming!?! I hope that we get to see at least a little piece of whatever happens between them. I will definitly have more to say tomorrow when I read all the other posts and come to some of my own conclusions.

Traum most likely is weakest member among 10 Family leaders
I always thought that
I tend to agree with this but more so because he is the first Family Head that we are getting a close look at, which in most stories (for power scaling purposes) means they are generally weaker. Still this guy is leagues above the people that are currently on the battlefield. There is a chance that Bloodmadder