Episode Discussion Toyotaro interview reveals that Broly, Bills, Whis, and Grand Priest are stronger than current Goku with iS.

Toyotaro tells how far Goku still has to go:
Whis, Beerus, Broly and Grand Priest.
@RayanOO @Erkan12 @MonsterKaido @Tejas
For me, who's a BROLY fanboy, it's wonderful.
HAHAHAHA!!!
"B...B..ut Jiren iS StronGeR tHeN BrOlY anD BeErUs"...
Fuck I call it, I said them to be silience since Broly was stronger then Jiren. Huge L for them to believe that Broly was weaker then Jiren.

Just confirm what I though at the begin,Beerus is still far above Goku.

"B...B..ut Jiren iS StronGeR tHeN BrOlY anD BeErUs"...
Fuck I call it, I said them to be silience since Broly was stronger then Jiren. Huge L for them to believe that Broly was weaker then Jiren.

Just confirm what I though at the begin,Beerus is still far above Goku.
I was always the biggest fanboy of broly he has by far the biggest advertising campaign of the manga.

VERY confusingly, Broly is brought up and shown via image as an example of where Goku has room to grow, but it's not Toyo who brings him up. Toyo only brings up Whis, Beerus, and the Grand Priest, and also refers to Goku/Vegeta/Granolah as the 1st/2nd/3rd strongest in the universe (doesn't clarify who is which).

Toyo doesn't answer the question about who is stronger between Goku and Vegeta

Beerus is too much important and too much of a milestone to be surpassed off screen or without a real fight 1 vs 1 or without Beerus clearly saying it.
The fish in the oracle hit its head, the gods suffered retcon, of course. But goku and vegeta are still not Bills rivals, it shows how monstrous he and Broly are.
Post automatically merged:

VERY confusingly, Broly is brought up and shown via image as an example of where Goku has room to grow, but it's not Toyo who brings him up. Toyo only brings up Whis, Beerus, and the Grand Priest, and also refers to Goku/Vegeta/Granolah as the 1st/2nd/3rd strongest in the universe (doesn't clarify who is which).

Toyo doesn't answer the question about who is stronger between Goku and Vegeta
Toyataro and Akira always agree with things was said in an interview. If there is room for goku to grow, it is clearly below.

Here is the phrase:
there's plenty more fot goku.
There's WHIS,and of course, Beerus.
Then broly.

Last edited:
The fish in the oracle hit its head, the gods suffered retcon, of course. But goku and vegeta are still not Bills rivals, it shows how monstrous he and Broly are.
Post automatically merged:

Toyataro and Akira always agree with things was said in an interview. If there is room for goku to grow, it is clearly below.

Here is the phrase:
there's plenty more fot goku.
There's WHIS,and of course, Beerus.
Then broly.
Again Broly was NEVER MENTIONED BY Toyo. The Interviewer has mentioned Broly not Toyo

And Toyo clearly confirms towards the end that the strongest in the universe are fighting. Vegeta, Granolah & Goku

I am not following DBZ, has Goku mastered UI yet? If he did, then him being below Broly doesn't make much sense. It's a different story if he didn't.
He masters the transformation but there are levels of IS, in which some are more tuned (refined) than the other for example Whis has a more tuned IS than Goku, Daishikan has a higher level, but he does master(refined) the transformation and was rated as inferior the broly.
Retcon the name of the thing,The statement is: (There is no order), broly is a path that Goku must travel, both broly and beeurus and Whis and Daishinkan,Toyataro himself stated that Goku will never defeat broly.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He masters the transformation but there are levels of IS, in which some are more tuned than the other for example Whis has a more tuned IS than Goku, Daishikan has a higher level, but he does master the transformation and was rated as inferior the broly.
Retcon the name of the thing,The statement is: (There is no order), broly is a path that Goku must travel, both broly and beeurus and Whis and Daishinkan.
Does Goku use UI against Broly in the movie?

Bombooooo! Goku weaker than Broly and Beerus yet?!
Here is part of the interview.
The interviewer is the editor of toyotaro.
This morning the Toyotaro Q&A came out with Victory Uchida.
Q: How did the idea for Granolah come about?
T: I came up with ideas for several characters, but I wasn't sure if using characters that already exist was better, or if I should create new ones. If it would be from this universe or from that universe, then I had to consider those kinds of things. From all that, I concluded that a character with ties to Saiyans would be cool, and that's where Granolah came about. From there, Uchida agreed to work with me to figure out how to build the story using Granolah. From there we take it to Toriyama.

1- Heeters were created by Toriyama, Toyotaro designs were rejected.
Q: What was Toriyama's response after seeing the Toyotaro story idea?
T: Honestly, after Toriyama saw the proposals, your answer would be both yes and no. I was hoping it would be something like "go with it", "fix it" or "This is not good for a start". But he not only understood my point, he gave me advice on how to improve and gave it back to me as something very special. I was delighted! It turned out a hundred times better than I thought it would. And I started thinking about how awesome it would be. New things about namekuseijins, new spheres, new dragon, all those elements together.

Q: What is the idea behind Oatmeel?
T: He will play an important role in the future of the story.
Toyotaro talks about how much Goku still needs to "walk".
T: Goku was perfect against Moro, but in volume 16, we showed that at levels of perfection above perfect.
There is much more to Goku, there is Whis, Beerus, Broly and the Daishinkan.
I'll add the rest later!