Fanclub Yonko Trafalgar D. Water Law <Surgeon of Death> Fanclub

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:okay:
What does this even mean lol
:choppawhat:
A site theme. Currently there are a couple. Default, light, Zoro, Ace, Franky themes. Soon there will be a Marco theme and whoever wins the COTY theme.

Go to your account, click preferences and the first thing that shows up named style is what you are looking for.

Law defeated Shanks in the popularity round, his only competition is White Beard now. I'm not deluded enough to think Law will beat WB, but still our boy did super good! I'm gonna throw away my pride and beg the mods to make a Law theme anyway.
Law is one of the most popular and loved chars. He sure deserves his own theme and just imagine how aesthetically pleasing it will be with his image up there
@Law add me to the group Law is my favorite character
Welcome aboard :myman:

Posting to let yall know that Law will never have a theme

have a good day
Yeah, I guess I'll have to contend myself with the Fact that Law is hands down one of the most popular character since his debut. Overtaking Sanji and even Zoro once, sorry about it. :wellwell:
Post automatically merged:

@ all Law FC members, please vote for Law in the first international 7th popularity poll, someone do the tags please.

https://onepiecewt100.com/en/

Last edited:
Cool to see Law helping out Luffy a little in his fight against the two Emperors.

He’s too cool whenever he does tact :blush:

So effortless unlike the other worst gens who gotta fight like brutes
I should be in it:whitepress:
The future emperor
The D.
The legend and the myth himself
Trafalgar D. Water Law-sama:cheers:
Welcome to the club and forum!! :optimistic: