Turnip Farmers stop translating Kingdom

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's all explained in the link at the top of the post. We are probably going into the dark ages as we did with one piece after Jaimini Box canned it.
Well. At least I will have some fun with 600+ chapter before I join you guys in the agony:myman:

Jaiminis dropped OP because of legal issues.

F

Fallen Prince

Its hard in general. Considering internet is no longer kid in glove anymlre we have legal, corporate who are into serious money making.

Days of piracy has ended , its partly because google has capability to strike down anyone who possess legal copyright .

I guess this would be as good a time as why to ask,

Does anyone know if there are paid magazine subscriptions available for people who want to read English scans? I subscribe to Viz but they donโ€™t cover Kingdom or Berserk which are the only two manga I desperately crave lol.
Last I checked Kingdom was still not licenced to be translated to English. It's ridiculous given how popular it is. It's consistently among the top 5 selling manga each yr.

They deserve it but damn kinda makes me mad at the thought we could get worse translators who make the overall experience worse (just in different formatting and presenting characters personality) plus Kingdom is closing 70 million in sales and yet an English company still refuses to license it. I donโ€™t know what it will take but itโ€™s getting extremely annoying now.

Anyway, rest well TurnipFarmers, if anything makes you guys feel better, youโ€™re the best translator bunch Iโ€™ve read, never felt a love for a series like Kingdom since the first time I watched FMA:B six years ago.