Tutorial - How to (significantly) improve your browsing experience on the Worstgen forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you see a thread or comment from one of these users :

Or if you happen to spot this abomination on a comment:

These are your options:

1. Completely ignore it. Don’t take the time to read or reply.
  2. Don’t read it, but reply with one of these emote: :ihaha::saden::risitameh:
  3. Read it, but don’t reply. (more on this later)
  4. Read it and reply with one or more of these emotes, as you see fit (depending on the context)::ihaha::risitameh::risitexcla::saden::shame::risitasad::hapnoel::risitavirus::yurazclear::risicheck:
    :zosmug::mihanha::rolaugh::luffylaugh::zosleepy::gokulaugh::cheers::milaugh::josad::kuzanshut::suresure::usoprice::doffytroll::vistalaugh::fujilaugh::cr7::kobeha::holdthisl:

What you should never ever do (common mistakes from newbies and veterans alike) and why :

1-Block them (put them on your ignore list)

2-Engage in serious conversations with them
  • You are wasting your precious time and energy for absolutely no reason. If you’ve already made that mistake in the past, think of how much effort you put into it and what you’ve gained from it, then ask yourself if it was worth it.
  • You are most likely not qualified to help people who suffer from delusions. For all you know, you could be doing them more harm than good. Do you really want to have that on your conscience?

I sincerely hope this short, but much needed, tutorial will prove to be useful to some of you.

Last edited:
I don’t have a problem with either Echizen or Erkan. They are posting on a shonen fan site. Their content is appropriate for such a site. This isn’t a foreign policy discussion forum with high brows and deep, careful discussion. Live and let live.

When you see a thread or comment from one of these users :

Or if you happen to spot this abomination on a comment:

These are your options:

1. Completely ignore it. Don’t take the time to read or reply.
  2. Don’t read it, but reply with one of these emote: :ihaha::saden::risitameh:
  3. Read it, but don’t reply. (more on this later)
  4. Read it and reply with one or more of these emotes, as you see fit (depending on the context)::ihaha::risitameh::risitexcla::saden::shame::risitasad::hapnoel::risitavirus::yurazclear::risicheck:
    :zosmug::mihanha::rolaugh::luffylaugh::zosleepy::gokulaugh::cheers::milaugh::josad::kuzanshut::suresure::usoprice::doffytroll::vistalaugh::fujilaugh::cr7::kobeha::holdthisl:

What you should never ever do (common mistakes from newbies and veterans alike) and why :

1-Block them (put them on your ignore list)

2-Engage in serious conversations with them
  • You are wasting your precious time and energy for absolutely no reason. If you’ve already made that mistake in the past, think of how much effort you put into it and what you’ve gained from it, then ask yourself if it was worth it.
  • You are most likely not qualified to help people who suffer from delusions. For all you know, you could be doing them more harm than good. Do you really want to have that on your conscience?

I sincerely hope this short, but much needed, tutorial will prove to be useful to some of you.
Imagine wasting too much time on your Mihawk/Zolo butthurt like this :steef::steef::steef:

Thanks. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Look at this another butthurt troll Leta-chan that I viciously humiliated before.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ith-his-coc-as-well.29723/page-2#post-3243935

These little trolls can't even find a right English word in front of me. :steef:

Last time I remember, I gave you an L and you couldn't answer mojave the ''haki is infinite'' courier? :suresure:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.29801/page-599#post-3255002

Are you ok mojave? :rolaugh:

Is Whitebeard not a Yonko because he is the strongest man?

Luffy will remain as a Yonko, and Zolo will remain as a YC1 until they found One Piece.

Now, again, when will YC1 Zolo beat Mihawk's ass? Before finding One Piece or after?
You couldn't answer, dear L machine. :holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.