Island Twin Cape Lighthouse

Dragomir

The Towniest Townie!

Crocus
Level 50

50x5=250
Human Bonus: 10+10+10+15 in Str, Spd, Vit, D.F.
Strength: 41+10+10=61
Agility: 46+10+5=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 51+10=63
61x2=122
-Resilience: 61
-Endurance: 61
Mind: 40
40x2=80
-Medicine: 80
Haki: 36
36x2=72
-Armament Haki: 20
-Observation Haki(Awareness): 52
Fighting Style: 36+15=51
51x2=102
-Gunslinging: 61
-Swordsmanship: 41

Laboon
Just a whole whale

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Thump...

That was a rock the double the size of a golfball smashing into my forehead, having been dislogded from somewhere above me by the wind. For a second I actually lost my footing and was dangling from the mountainside by the strength of my fingers. The wind were blowing all around me, my clothes flapping around my frame. Even though the sea was quite far below me, the air was humid as hell. A watery hell mind you, but hell all the same.

Shouldn't that rock hurt more than it actually did? Have I grown stronger?

The thought sent a feeling of excitement and glee through me.

I suppose Skoll and mine's argument wasn't without merit.. Should I thank him for that?... No.. Useful though it was.. It was still an attack and deserves no praise.

Having decided I'd had enough of simply dangling, my feet found their footing, slippery though it was. My fingers dug into the rock as I heaved myself up, found new handholds and footholds, and clambered on. I could feel the bulge of my hat which I had hidden in my clothing, close to my chest, I liked it far too much to risk losing it. I also knew that hidden even more deeply within the fabric was the Devil Fruit.

When am I going to get the opportunity to sell the damn fruit? How much can I get for it? What connections can this give me?

All questions I had no answer to. I got interuppted however in my musings as the sounds around me changed, something was disturbing the waters far below me. I looked back down.. And though I really shouldn't have been too surprised, I was doubting my eyes.

Was that a ship!? All that trouble we went through.. And a ship just comes along and overtakes us..

This ship had none of the issues that had plagued the Swan Pirates ascend of Reverse Mountain. It was a lot smaller than The King Jestrie.. It was a big ship for sure, just nothing compared to the one we'd used. And as a consequence of that, fully capable of braving the dangers of Reverse Mountain without getting itself smashed to pieces. Almost before I could blink, it had overtaken us and continued further down towards the Grand Line.

I hit my forehead against the rockwall in frustration.. The wall started to get cracks before I did.

I couldn't very well see my companions atm, but as I continued to climb with increased speed, I yelled out into the area:

"Lets get a move on!! Someone has already overtaken us!"

And suddenly.. There were no more handholds.. My hands simply gripped the air.. Coming to my senses, or whatever I had left of them, I heaved myself up and onto the mountain. I had done it, I had climbed the steep cliffside of Reverse Mountain, and come out on top.

You'd think I was exhausted, suprisingly I found that it was not the case. It had been difficult, but not altoghether impossible. As I now stood there at the top, gazing down, I could see the long.. Long stretch of rock going down, down, down.

Far down below at the bottom, I thought I could see a two lighthouses, standing side by side of all things.

Maybe there's food there..? Nothing too it, the others will come eventually.

And with that insensitive notion, I simply started to walk, down towards the two lighthouses.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Last edited:

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha
Skoll

Tartarus was embedded into the Mountainside, and Skoll clung to it with his right hand, his left hand still holding the locket that hung from his neck. Both of his feet were planted on the mountain, his right leg still sending a sharp pain throughout his body from his fight with Kyria the day before. A gentle breeze passed through his beard as he stared blankly out over the sea of clouds in front of him, but his blind eyes gave him no sight. Skoll thought to himself somberly:

If I could see, I wonder what visions would overtake me...Would I see some sign of Valhalla? Some sign of my fallen comrades?? The Allfathers are said to watch over the Jotun from above...Are they still somewhere above me? Or am I now the one looking downwards towards them?

Skoll sends his Observation Haki blasting outwards as far as he can. In front of him, he senses birds flying around in different directions, but nothing more.

...I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised...is Valhalla even a place that I can find in life? Or will I never know the truth until after I pass on? Is the truth of the matter something that is even attainable?

Suddenly, a peculiar sensation passes over Skoll. More and more birds were entering his senses, but Skoll could tell from his own size as well as the direction that the birds were flying in, that his vision was expanding outwards. Skoll's eyebrows raised as more and more, his vision stretched outwards in front of him.

What is this?? My Jotunsense grows? But...why??

Skoll gazes downward and sends his observation Haki out in every direction. His eyes widen as around him, he senses his three crewmates, and two more unknown figures heading up the mountain.

...What is this phenomenon?? My vision has broadened, but...why now? When I have reached the top of the world, but have found no signs of my fallen comrades??

Hakucha had been staring outward over the clouds, her hair and Zodd's feathers blowing intensely with the wind, when she heard the massive ship being pulled up towards the peak of the mountain. Mounted atop Zodd the parrot, she looks downwards to see a huge Pirate ship being tugged up the mountain. The massive ship launches into the air as it reaches the top of the upstream, and as it falls back down towards the downstream, Hakucha would witness something that would cause her jaw to drop. Before the ship landed back in the stream, Hakucha witnessed the water from the stream itself raise up in a single place as if to cushion the ship's fall.

What?! What the hell was that?! The water....

Hakucha did not have time to process what she had just seen when Kyria's voice snaps both she and Skoll back into reality.

"Lets get a move on!! Someone has already overtaken us!"
"There are only two of them, and they are strong." Skoll says without shifting his gaze. Hakucha looks over to him in confusion for a moment, but soon shakes her head as she dismisses Skoll's comment.

"Did you all see that? What the water just did?? There's something weird about that ship!!"

And if there's only two of them...

"I'm going on ahead to spy on them! Give us some space before you try to catch up!"

Hakucha kicks her legs into Zodd's neck as if he were a horse. The parrot launches off the peak of the mountain with a few good flaps of his wings, and then divebombs downwards along the downstream, following the strange ship towards the sea below.

@Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Last edited:
Malcolm had decided to take a breather while his companions sorted themselves out. He was currently seated, simply gazing at the expanse of ocean before him.

It doth be important in life to pause for a few minutes, to yield oneself to a moment in time and simply enjoy the view.

In the few minutes that passed, the most interesting thing that happened was another ship passing through, it's fall being caught by what appeared to be some water manipulation ability.

Hmm, some kind of water based devil fruit? Such an occurrence is not impossible I suppose. That Admiral Aokiji has an ice logia and ice is but solid water. Hmm, a hostile logia user could be problematic even for us.
"There are only two of them, and they are strong." Skoll says without shifting his gaze. Hakucha looks over to him in confusion for a moment, but soon shakes her head as she dismisses Skoll's comment.
Hmm, tis a good thing indeed that we can rely on Skoll to always have his Observation Haki active. That being said, for Skoll to call these individuals strong even if they only number two is something to be wary of, especially considering that feat of elemental manipulation...
"Did you all see that? What the water just did?? There's something weird about that ship!!"

And if there's only two of them...

"I'm going on ahead to spy on them! Give us some space before you try to catch up!"

Hakucha kicks her legs into Zodd's neck as if he were a horse. The parrot launches off the peak of the mountain with a few good flaps of his wings, and then divebombs downwards along the downstream, following the strange ship.
.... Why is it that our weakest crew member is our scout? The rest of us should get down there before anything unfortunate could potentially befall our Captain.

Sighing lightly, Malcolm rose to his feet. After a couple of stretches that were accompanied by some questionably unhealthy popping noises, the aged adventurer was ready to move once more.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Jiihad

CEO of Throwing Hands
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Finally the ping ponging if the Black Death settled from its impromptu ascension of the mountain with a reverse current, settling into the waters of the GrandLine. Layed out flat on my back from the tumble I took

Ow....that didn’t feel good on my back, least we alive tho. Well I am I wonder if Katsumi is...

Rihan, I'll fucking kill you. Next time give a warning when you pull your crazy shit!"

Yup, there we go he’s fine I mumbled to myself as I was sprawled out with my eyes closed. The warmth of the sun bathing more now sore body in its rays, a stark change from tha dreary rainfall we had jus sailed through.

Aight, that’s enough laying around gotta see if tha ships still intact and see if we kan tell where thee fuck we at

Peeling myself up off the deck I rise to my feet, overlooking the scene in front of me. Clear skies greeted my vision until I lowered my sight to the ship and saw the puddles of seawater either drying or dribbling off of the ships deck and returning home to the ocean in small rivulets. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Katsumi now redressed in his shirt walking around on the deck while angrily glaring at me for getting us over the mountain, meeting his baleful glare I raised my right hand and did a mock salute

Yo, you alive? I lazily drawled, you good? That landing was a lot tougher than I thought it’d be.

Turning to look behind us I saw more of the random wood I saw when we traversed Reverse Mountain.

Aye Katsumi, you notice anything weird when we was koming up hea? Like ship wood or sum....

@Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Peeling myself up off the deck I rise to my feet, overlooking the scene in front of me. Clear skies greeted my vision until I lowered my sight to the ship and saw the puddles of seawater either drying or dribbling off of the ships deck and returning home to the ocean in small rivulets. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Katsumi now redressed in his shirt walking around on the deck while angrily glaring at me for getting us over the mountain, meeting his baleful glare I raised my right hand and did a mock salute

Yo, you alive? I lazily drawled, you good? That landing was a lot tougher than I thought it’d be.
Katsumi's annoyance subsided as he decided to let it go.

There's no point in getting upset over that rough landing. The worst of it is over now, I guess. We're in the Grandline.

He slid his hands into his pockets, leaving his shirt hanging out of his pants. Relaxing his glare, Katsumi returned Rihan's salute.

"I'm alive. Barely. No thanks to your shitty landing though."

Aye Katsumi, you notice anything weird when we was koming up hea? Like ship wood or sum....
Speaking of that...

Katsumi strolled toward's Rihan's position. Looking at his surroundings, he was surprised at how much the environment was drastically calmer to the other side of the mountain. Not too far from where they landed, he noticed two lighthouses standing side by side to each other. Further in the distance from those, was what looked like the wreckage of a giant ship.

That's interesting. if I were to make a good guess, then that means...

Katsumi reached the top of the stairs and leaned on the railing near the steering wheel of the Black Death, hands folded he answered his Captain.

"I did. Pieces of a ship and a couple of people at the peak of the mountain. One was a giant."

Katsumi lazily pointed in the direction of the Twin Light Houses.

"I think we should dock the ship by the lighthouses. Not that it's our business what happens to others. But I have a feeling we should check out those guys, maybe it'll lead to something interesting happening."

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I was flying through the air.. Or rather falling. Since it was a long way down the mountain I kept leaping into the air and crashing down into the rocks below, that way I kept up quite a lot of speed in my descent.

Crash!!

Hm... The lighthouses aren't that far away anymore.. I wonder who... What was that?

In the corner of my eye I could vaguely register something in the air above me. I focused my gaze in that direction

The captain and Zodd is it? I suppose thats a practical way of getting down.

As I looked Hakucha and the bird had already overtaken me and flew down towards our destination. My fingers stroked the hilt of my sword.

Dammit, I really am tempted to shoot them down.. Blasted woman, blasted bird.. Meddling fools, I hope they won't steal from me again.

I had to take a few minutes to calm down my murderous intent.

Damn, stop it.. Stop, I have to stop.. She's my captain, I swore to it.. I shouldn't attack her, I should help her.. I want to kill her..

Sad as it was, my control over myself waxed and waned like the tide. Thankfully my captain was already far ahead of me. I managed to stop myself from doing something most people would regret. Barely holding on to some semblance of self control. The wind howled around me, and even though it wasn't dangerous in any sense, I could feel a chill through my clothes. I had no more clothing, but what I did have was my hat, I took it out from where I'd stashed it in my clothing and put it on. That helped a little at least.

I heard something that wasn't the normal sounds of the water coming from below. Looking over at the slope, I could see the rest of our ship get smashed to pieces on the way down. The pieces slowly but surely being swallowed.

"Sigh.. I'll miss having a ship.. Didn't last any longer than my old one.. Maybe I'm actually cursed? Every ship I'm on seems to get smashed to drift wood". My voice was very quiet, in this very moment I felt quite defeated in a sense.

How long until I actually try to kill one of the others?.. What am I supposed to do?

With those gloomy thoughts I started running and jumping downwards, crashes echoing, barely audible over the sounds coming from Reverse Mountain. I was almost at the lighthouses now, hoping Hakucha would have something useful to tell me. It wouldn't take long before I got there.

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

Atop Reverse Mountain
As Hakucha and Zodd dive-bombed down the mountain in pursuit of the newfound ship, Skoll continued to stand in place, hanging by one arm from the side of the mountain with Tartarus embedded in its side. As Hakucha and Kyria both began a quick descent down the mountain, Skoll looks outwards over the clouds once again, this time with a smile on his face.

"Spy on them, ay? They aren't THAT strong, tai yaaa..." Skoll tilts his head slightly towards Malcolm as he speaks. "To be young and foolish...to have no regard for the subtle beauties in nature...to only crave excitement and the unknown..." Skoll looks out over the Sea of clouds in front of him. "Though I suppose if I still had my sight, I imagine it would be quite the understatement to call the scene before us a 'subtle' beauty..."

Skoll looks towards Malcolm.

"With that said, there is something I need to confirm for myself. I'll be heading down the mountain now. You're welcome to join me, if you would like."

Skoll grabs Tartarus' hilt with both hands, and takes a deep inhale followed by a powerful exhale. After a moment of quiet, Skoll inhales again violently. Using the strength of his legs to jump upwards, as well as the strength of his arms to pull as hard on Tartarus as he could, the 60 Meter Giant launches himself up into the air, ripping Tartarus from the mountainside as he does so. Skoll spins his body so that his back was facing the downtream, before falling downwards and landing back-first into the downstream, sending water exploding outwards in all directions and shaking the peak of the mountain. Skoll begins to descend rapidly down reverse mountain, as if he were riding a waterslide. He grips Tartarus in both hands and flexes every muscle in his body as adrenaline shoots throughout his body. As Skoll picks up speed, a wild smile spreads over his face, and he bellows out with exhileration.

Aboard The Black Death
Hakucha and Zodd had kept pace with the Pirate Ship the entire time it descended Reverse Mountain. Now that the ship rested in the calm waters of the Grand Line, Zodd glided above the Crow's Nest. Hakucha leans in towards his left ear and pats him gently on the neck.

"Don't go far, I may need you if things get hairy!"

And with that, Hakucha jumps off of Zodd and lands on the hand-railing of the Crow's Nest of the ship, patting her pirate tunic down as she does so. She squats down and pulls out a small Dwarven telescope and begins to survey ship that she had landed aboard.

Hm...It's probably...200? 210 meters from bow to stern? Something like that...Big enough to carry Skoll? Maybe...

With her telescope, she analyzes the only two individuals that she could find aboard the ship.

Two of them, just like Skoll said...He also said they're strong, so I shouldn't look for a fight...

As Hakucha focuses on one of the Pirates in sight, the eye she had her the telescope pressed against widens.

Is...are those....GILLS?? This guy...is he a Mermaid??!! The other guy looks normal enough I guess but, that guy looks like he is part fish!!

As Hakucha analyzes the both of them, she is able to make out what each of them are saying to each other:

"I did. Pieces of a ship and a couple of people at the peak of the mountain. One was a giant."

Katsumi lazily pointed in the direction of the Twin Light Houses.

"I think we should dock the ship by the lighthouses. Not that it's our business what happens to others. But I have a feeling we should check out those guys, maybe it'll lead to something interesting happening."
Hakucha slides her telescope back into her belt.

So, you saw what's left of our ship, did you....Hm....

After a few moments of silent pondering, a sly smile creeps across Hakucha's face. Holding her hat to her head with her left hand, Hakucha hops off of the Crow's Nest and glides gracefully down to the deck of the ship. She lands on the handrailing, a few feet away from where Rihan and Katsumi were. She stands to her full mighty 6 inch height and puts her hands on her hips confidently.

"Aye, that's right! What you saw were the remains of a once great Pirate Ship! My former ship to be exact! Though, I crushed it to smithereens with my own hands when I realized that it was no longer a ship suitable for one as great as myself!"

Hakucha crosses her arms.

"Hakucha, Captain of the Swan Pirates stands before you! The Future Captain of the Swan Armada and the Future Pirate King! Try to keep your excitement to a minimum. Now, my crew is currently in need of a vessel such as this one. So how about it??! Join my crew, and become a part of history!!"

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Atop Reverse Mountain

"Spy on them, ay? They aren't THAT strong, tai yaaa..." Skoll tilts his head slightly towards Malcolm as he speaks. "To be young and foolish...to have no regard for the subtle beauties in nature...to only crave excitement and the unknown..." Skoll looks out over the Sea of clouds in front of him. "Though I suppose if I still had my sight, I imagine it would be quite the understatement to call the scene before us a 'subtle' beauty..."

Skoll looks towards Malcolm.

"With that said, there is something I need to confirm for myself. I'll be heading down the mountain now. You're welcome to join me, if you would like."

Skoll grabs Tartarus' hilt with both hands, and takes a deep inhale followed by a powerful exhale. After a moment of quiet, Skoll inhales again violently. Using the strength of his legs to jump upwards, as well as the strength of his arms to pull as hard on Tartarus as he could, the 60 Meter Giant launches himself up into the air, ripping Tartarus from the mountainside as he does so. Skoll spins his body so that his back was facing the downtream, before falling downwards and landing back-first into the downstream, sending water exploding outwards in all directions and shaking the peak of the mountain. Skoll begins to descend rapidly down reverse mountain, as if he were riding a waterslide. He grips Tartarus in both hands and flexes every muscle in his body as adrenaline shoots throughout his body. As Skoll picks up speed, a wild smile spreads over his face, and he bellows out with exhileration.
Malcolm shook his head slightly, mirth gracing his aged face at the sight of Skoll's energetic antics.

"Well, at least Kyria and Skoll should be present if any misfortune were to rear it's grotesque head at our Captain. It doth appear as if I can take mine time."

Malcolm set off at a leisurely walking pace, staff in hand as the wind ruffled his crimson long sleeved shirt.

As he walked, Malcolm remembered a song from his fleeting time in Grondilier. Feeling a tune upon his lips, the elderly mercenary quietly sung as his jet black, knee high boots guided him down the mountainside.

"Yon's my privateer,
See how trim she lies,
To every man a lucky hand,
And every man a prize,
I live to ride the ocean,
The mighty world around,
To take a little plunder
And to hear the cannon sound

To lay with pretty women,
To drink Madeira wiiiiiine,
To hear the rollers thunder
On a shore that isn't mine

Privateering we will go,
Privateering, yo ho ho ho.
Privateering we will go,
Yo ho ho, yo ho ho."

As he got into the flow the song, Malcolm picked up speed. Using his great strength, the tuneful geriatric launched himself down the mountainside in great dozen meter long leaps, practically hopping his way down the slope.

What started with him humming and muttering the lyrics under his breath quickly turned into full blown mirthful singing that could be heard from afar. As he reached the bottom of the mountain, where the slope of the great munro levelled out to meet the waters of the Grand Line, Malcolm reached the last verse of the song.

"Grondilier needs her privateers,
Each time she goes to war.
Death to all her enemies,
Though prizes matter more.
Come with me to Brackendia,
We'll ply there up and down.
Not quite exactly
In the service of the Crown.

To lay with pretty women,
To drink Madeira wiiiiiine.
To hear the rollers thunder
On a shore that isn't mine

Privateering we will go,
Privateering, yo ho ho ho.
Privateering we will go,
Yo ho ho, yo ho ho."

Jiihad

CEO of Throwing Hands
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Mm, so I wasn’t trippin then. We aren’t Alone hea, jus got in’ta tha Grandline and tha weirdness wasted no time.....still a giant is pretty rare from what I’ve heard. Him and his people must’a wrecked on they way through Reverse Mountain

Waiting for Katsumi to make his way toward me, I scanned my vision over tha oceans expanse. Glimpsing the twin lighthouses before Katsumi interjected his observations of the last few minutes

Valid point...something might’ve attacked em and tore they shit apart. It’s a risk tho, we don’t know them people. What’s stoppin em from trying to rob us? Shit we know they need a ship now, not to mention tha obvious....there’s a fifty fifty shot they’re stronger than us and we got Isuka Pt 2

Folding my arms in front my chest, I close my eyes and tilt my head upwards to have the sun illuminate my face for a few seconds.....sigh, fuck it. I’m tweakin and shit, let’s go do tha shit. 50% chance they whoop our ass 50% chance it goes in our favor and we get sum outta it

Unfolding my arms I was about to turn and head back towards the helm and steer us to the lighthouse. When I hear a voice coming from a few feet away, tightening my fists I pivot my head from side to side. Eyes narrowing at a perceived threat onboard the ship....until I saw a figure on the railing of the Black Death, towering at a whopping 6in was a small person. Confidently posturing with their hands on their hips

Aye, that's right! What you saw were the remains of a once great Pirate Ship! My former ship to be exact! Though, I crushed it to smithereens with my own hands when I realized that it was no longer a ship suitable for one as great as myself!"

"Hakucha, Captain of the Swan Pirates stands before you! The Future Captain of the Swan Armada and the Future Pirate King! Try to keep your excitement to a minimum. Now, my crew is currently in need of a vessel such as this one. So how about it??! Join my crew, and become a part of history!!"

Hearing the small Pirates proclamation, my eyes widen and my jaw slackens. This midget crushed a ship with its bare hands!? Why we get tha terminator ass mafuckas off rip! Focusing my full attention on the new threat I tried to ball my hand into a fist only to realize that my hand was shaking

Forcing myself to take deep breaths in an effort to calm down. I closed my eyes and extended my Kenbunshoku Haki outward to see if we stood any chance against the tiny warrior....only to realize my paranoia was deeply misplaced and unfounded. This ****, he slapped my head. Well played Mighty Mouse

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 1 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 50-meter radius of them.
Well what a surprise! Ain’t think we’d meet other people let alone other Pirates this early in ta these waters ya know? Well from one Captain to another, nice ta meet’cha, names Rihan. Captain of tha Nex Pirates. Hoh, Pirate Kings a pretty lofty goal ainna? Luckily for you I have no real interest in that throne, so good luck with it

As for joining you and your goonies....imma pass on that if you don’t mind. I say as I slip both my hands into the pockets on my black joggers, while titling my head to the side with an easy grin

I’m my own man, I’ll bow down to no one...including tha future Pirate King. We clear? Although we might kan help each other out hea. How’s bout we head over to that lighthouse there, I point into the distance, the two towers standing erect against the ocean landscape

And talk business, eh?

@Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Valid point...something might’ve attacked em and tore they shit apart. It’s a risk tho, we don’t know them people. What’s stoppin em from trying to rob us? Shit we know they need a ship now, not to mention tha obvious....there’s a fifty fifty shot they’re stronger than us and we got Isuka Pt 2
Katsumi nodded his head twice awknowledging Rihan's concerns. However he wasn't really worried.

This time around I'll completely accept the challenge. Once I bring those with me, a situation like what happened at the 80th Branch won't happen again.

Folding my arms in front my chest, I close my eyes and tilt my head upwards to have the sun illuminate my face for a few seconds.....sigh, fuck it. I’m tweakin and shit, let’s go do tha shit. 50% chance they whoop our ass 50% chance it goes in our favor and we get sum outta it
He scoffed, looked Rihan straight in face and grinned.

"Fifty percent chance they'll whoop YOUR ass you mean."

He got off the railing and prepared to make his way back down to the deck. Suddenly he heard a voice ring out from beside them.

Aye, that's right! What you saw were the remains of a once great Pirate Ship! My former ship to be exact! Though, I crushed it to smithereens with my own hands when I realized that it was no longer a ship suitable for one as great as myself!"

A little girl that stood around six inches tall was on the railing of the Black Death, her arms folded in confidence after her declaration.

First a giant, now an extremely small girl... I didn't expect the Grandline to have so many weird races right off the bat. And what the hell did she say she did to her ship?

Katsumi crossed his arms and silently glared at Hakucha in annoyance, unimpressed by her bravado. Rihan took charge and spoke to the tiny captain.

Well what a surprise! Ain’t think we’d meet other people let alone other Pirates this early in ta these waters ya know? Well from one Captain to another, nice ta meet’cha, names Rihan. Captain of tha Nex Pirates. Hoh, Pirate Kings a pretty lofty goal ainna? Luckily for you I have no real interest in that throne, so good luck with it

As for joining you and your goonies....imma pass on that if you don’t mind. I say as I slip both my hands into the pockets on my black joggers, while titling my head to the side with an easy grin

I’m my own man, I’ll bow down to no one...including tha future Pirate King. We clear? Although we might kan help each other out hea. How’s bout we head over to that lighthouse there, I point into the distance, the two towers standing erect against the ocean landscape

And talk business, eh?
Katsumi smirked slightly and shook his head in amusement.

"Business huh? If she's stupid enough to allegedly destroy her own ship for such a retarded reason, I don't think this will be much of a discussion. And Pirate King? That's just all bravado too. I dont sense enough conviction behind those words, kid. And you one hundred percent lack the strength."

He uncrossed his arms and began making his way to the deck again.

"I'll be in my room Rihan. Let me know when we get there."

@Jiihad @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

56 x 5 = 280
Human Race Bonus (large human) Strength: 10 Agility: + 25 Vitality: + 10
Strength: 51 + 10 = 61
Small Building Level
Agility: 56 + 25 = 81
81x2= 162
-Reaction: 81 Massively Hypersonic Reactions
-Movement: 81 Massively Hypersonic Speed
Vitality: 71 +10 = 81
81x2=162
-Resilience: 81 Town Level
-Endurance: 81 Vast Endurance
-Can perform the highest tier of attacks 5-7 times in combat
Haki: 61
81-99 Vast Endurance

Haki can be used for 6 turns straight with a 2 turn cooldown.
61x2=122
-Armament Haki: 81
-Observation Haki: 41
Fighting Style: 41
41x2=82
-Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 82

The wind played with my hair and almost knocked my hat off my head. My clothes fluttering as I smelled the sea air and felt the sun warm my limbs.

Its too peaceful.. I don't trust this.

When I was very close to the two lighthouses I had slowed down my descent and was now walking leisurely among the lighthouses, noticing a building adjacent to one of them. Looking down towards the sea far below, I could easily see a ship getting very close.

That ship might be big enough.. Barely.. I wonder whether or not there's any strong foes aboard? Where is the captain? Didn't she fly ahead of me?

The ship came closer and closer as I sauntered up to the cliffside looking directly down at it.

This ought to be close enough.

A smirk played across my lips, but it did not reach my eyes. Those were cold and hard as I pulled one of my swords from its scabbard and held it in my right hand. Then I jumped over the side of the cliff, pressing my left hand towards the cliff as I also got my feet brazed against the wall as well. This way, my fall did not reach a dangerous speed. My feet clad in shoes were mostly fine, the fingers of my hand though, those were getting bloody from my descent. The pain and excitement making my blood boil. I let lose with a mad cackle when I was far enough down that I could push away from the wall and free fall the rest of the way. The wind felt like knives against my skin but I didn't care as the ship came closer and closer.

"Ahahahahahaha"!!

Boom

I landed on the deck feet first, the whole ship creaking, my hand a bloody mess. My face sporting a wicked grin as my Observation Haki activating just in case there were dangers around.

Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 100-meter radius of them.

My awareness spreading all around me in a 100-meter radius. I immediatly became aware that there were 3 presences here. Two of them were strangers to me, but one had become pretty familiar to me in a very short amount of time. Looking back over my shoulder at the railing I could see my captain standing there proud and aloof. Why? I had not idea. I razed an eyebrow at her before I turned my head and focused on the two people I did not know. One of them were somewhere else in the ship. Likely his room if I were pressed to guess. The other weren't that far from me though, and to my surprise..

He's a fishman eh? How curious. And how weak. They are no real problem.. I won't need my awareness haki.

Pulling back in my awareness haki and deactivating it I fixed my gaze at the fishman, it still wasn't friendly. As I sat at the railing beside Hakucha I started to run my fingers down my blade. Staining it red.

"We need a ship".

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha

And talk business, eh?
"Business huh? If she's stupid enough to allegedly destroy her own ship for such a retarded reason, I don't think this will be much of a discussion. And Pirate King? That's just all bravado too. I dont sense enough conviction behind those words, kid. And you one hundred percent lack the strength."

He uncrossed his arms and began making his way to the deck again.

"I'll be in my room Rihan. Let me know when we get there."
As Rihan and his un-introduced companion finished speaking, Hakucha felt many emotions simultaneously. Disappointment that the Swan Pirates would not be growing in size yet, elated at the prospect of negotiation, and heavily offended by Rihan's companions words. Hakucha closed her eyes and pointed towards the sky with her right arm. She opened her mouth to speak, but just as she did, a sudden BOOM on the deck right in front of her caused her to hold off her words. Her eyes opened immediately in shock to see the dark-robed figure right in front of her as he slowly made his way to the handrailing next to her and sat down.

As I sat at the railing beside Hakucha I started to run my fingers down my blade. Staining it red.

"We need a ship".
Hakucha did not move from her skyward-pointing-pose at all during this exchange. As she watched Kyria cutting his own fingers upon his un-sheathed Katana, her eyes widened and her left eyelid spasmed uncontrollably.

Shit...He is literally the last person that we need here right now, I would rather put up with Skoll's nonsense rants about Valhalla than have to deal with this....

Hakucha looks frantically back and forth between Rihan and Kyria before breaking the silence. She places her right hand on her hip as she speaks:

"Ah, yes..Captain Rihan, meet Kyria. Kyria, Rihan." She gestured back and forth between them as she spoke. "Kyria is...well we really don't have a designated roll for him in our crew yet, but we'll figure that out later I suppose. For now, all you need to know is that he is a Swan Pirate."

Hakucha jumps up to Kyria's right shoulder and begins to tug gently on his right ear.

"Kyria, thank you for so eagerly getting straight to the point!" She looks over towards Rihan with a jovial smile on her face. "You may have noticed him earlier, but we have a rather inconveniently large crewmate who needs a rather inconveniently large ship just to travel from place to place, and I think this ship should be big enough to give us a ride to an island where we could build our own ship and be on our way..."

Hakucha's smile did not fade, but she suddenly got the instinctual reaction that simply being atop Kyria's shoulder was liable to send him into a blood rage. She glances over towards him briefly before jumping down to the deck in front of him, her smile not fading from her face.

"So then! Captain Rihan, if you and your depressing crewmate don't want to join our crew, then I suppose the only thing we need to negotiate, is just how myself and my companions can persuade the two of you to give us a ride for a while!"

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

"Dun dun dun da dun, ba dum dan dunnum dun.
Ba dum dun dun dun dunnum dun, ba dum dum dunnum dun."

Having sung the lyrics to his heart's content, Malcolm was now scat singing the tune, pretending to strum his staff like a guitar as he went along his way. Nonsensical sounds rolled off of the tongue in lieu of actual words but he was having fun nonetheless.

He stopped doing this as he strolled up to the unknown ship, simultaneously activating his Observation Haki as he came closer to the vessel.

Hmm, I doth sense the Captain along with comrade Kyria. Apart from those two, mine senses can only detect two others aboard this vessel. How peculiar.

Though Malcolm had missed the majority of the conversation, his ears caught a few words from his Captain.
"So then! Captain Rihan, if you and your depressing crewmate don't want to join our crew, then I suppose the only thing we need to negotiate, is just how myself and my companions can persuade the two of you to give us a ride for a while!"
Ah, negotiations with a fellow Captain. A most reasonable course of action considering our current predicament. Kyria's presence should maketh a good intimidation factor too, provided that Hakucha can reign that bloodthirsty deviant in. I must admit, I am curious to see how mine Captain doth handle herself in a situation that could quickly turn into quite a fine mess.

Malcolm waited by the shoreline closest to the rear of the ship, his senses honed in on the vessel as he eavesdropped on the negotiations.

Jiihad

CEO of Throwing Hands
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Business huh? If she's stupid enough to allegedly destroy her own ship for such a retarded reason, I don't think this will be much of a discussion. And Pirate King? That's just all bravado too. I dont sense enough conviction behind those words, kid. And you one hundred percent lack the strength."
Letting loose a slight smirk at Katsumi jab at tha petite Captain, I shrug at Hakucha while turning my palms upwards

Apologies bout em, he wasn’t hugged as a child

Bringing my arms back to my side, I slipped them into my pockets and took a step forward before a mysterious object came plummeting onto our ship crashing onto the deck. The darkened wood creaking under said pressure

Boom

I landed on the deck feet first, the whole ship creaking, my hand a bloody mess. My face sporting a wicked grin
Tch! Either that’s their crew mate or a fights gone break out real fast...I thought as I tensed and popped my knuckles while they were inside my pockets

Ah, yes..Captain Rihan, meet Kyria. Kyria, Rihan." She gestured back and forth between them as she spoke. "Kyria is...well we really don't have a designated roll for him in our crew yet, but we'll figure that out later I suppose. For now, all you need to know is that he is a Swan Pirate."

Hakucha jumps up to Kyria's right shoulder and begins to tug gently on his right ear.

"Kyria, thank you for so eagerly getting straight to the point!" She looks over towards Rihan with a jovial smile on her face. "You may have noticed him earlier, but we have a rather inconveniently large crewmate who needs a rather inconveniently large ship just to travel from place to place, and I think this ship should be big enough to give us a ride to an island where we could build our own ship and be on our way..."
Mah so this ya mans is it, Hakucha? Makes sense that he made himself so comfortable after almost putting a hole through our ship. So he kinda jus there is what it sounds like....whatever tho, he’s your crew member so it’s fine

Well tha ships right at bout 300 meters, so unless your other person is a damn mountain. I chuckle, then I think we kan wash each other’s hands

Turning around, I stroll back over to the Black Deaths railings and lean down to pick up my staff before I sling it over my shoulder and lift up to my full height. Still keeping my left hand hidden in my pocket. Cutting my eyes over to where Katsumi disappeared into his room for a second. I bring them back over to our fellow Pirates and potential guests aboard the Black Death

So then! Captain Rihan, if you and your depressing crewmate don't want to join our crew, then I suppose the only thing we need to negotiate, is just how myself and my companions can persuade the two of you to give us a ride for a while!"
So you need a ship and its kinds written in tha small print when you become a pirate, that you don’t do anything for free......how bout this Captain Hakucha. Have you ever heard of tha Ouka Shichibukai?

I asked, my hair creating a shadow on my eyes and parts of my nose as I peer back into Hakucha and Kyrias eyes....an eerie smile making its way onto my face

@Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Amara

When the door closed behind of him, Katsumi let out a long sigh and took in the appearance of his cabin. It was a decently sized cream colored room with a king sized bed in the top right corner. On the left was a table, in which his tools could be seen scattered across the table along, with two black boxes both marked with the letter G and another labeled S.

I should really clean up that table.

Katsumi walked to his bed and took a seat, his mind wandered back to the words of the tiny captain.

Pirate King huh. A girl so small with a dream that big. She reminds me of her.

He closed his eyes as old memories began flooding his mind.

The young Katsumi stood silently in confusion.

I've seen her before once, walking with Mr. Toy Man. What could she possibly want with me?

Amara's smile did not falter, in fact she was slightly amused by Katsumi's lost expression.

"I'll get straight to the point. The world we live in now is ruled by cruel malevolent gods called the Celestial Dragons. They are direct descendants of nineteen out of twenty families that joined together and formed the World Government 800 years ago."

She paused, giving Katsumi time to absorb the information. He stood with a stern expression, his confusion already subsided and she had his full attention. She continued.

"They constantly abuse their power, and look down on those with lesser status than they do. They take what they want, they do what they want and they dont care about anyone else..."

Her smile melted into a frown.

"A Celestial Dragon took mother away from me and father. This entire place you guys work in, he sells the gadgets all of you make to the World Government and he keeps me hidden here so they wouldnt try to take me too."

Amara's smile returned and she jumped to her feet, to Katsumi's surprise and he raised a brow. With her arms folded and a massive grin she continued with her bangs still covering her eyes.

"But I'm tired of hiding! That's why I'm forming an organization. What type of organization you ask? One that will take down the World Nobles for good! To stop the cruelty! To unify the world under better leadership! And to find my mother and stop anyone else from losing their loved ones to those monsters. I've seen your strength, even Yamato says you have the potential to help us achieve our goal! Join me and become a part of history!"

Katsumi took in her words, masking his emotions with his stern expression.

Take down the World Government? Is that even possible? I've spent my entire life fighting for myself and surviving. This all seems....bigger than me.

He gazed directly into her face.

"Why did the Celestial Dragons take your mom? Whats so special about the both of you?"

Amara was slightly stunned, as she has never heard Katsumi speak before. Using both of her palms, she moves her bangs out of the way revealing her face in its entirety.

"Because my mother and I were born with three eyes."

Maybe I shouldnt have been so hard on her. But when you lack the proper will to follow dreams. It always ends the same way it did for me. It's a good thing I realized the key to true strength now.

Katsumi's was brought back to reality by the sound of a heavy object hitting the deck.

Boom

I landed on the deck feet first, the whole ship creaking, my hand a bloody mess. My face sporting a wicked grin as my Observation Haki activating just in case there were dangers around.
He activated his Observation Haki. A new person has joined the party.

I'm assuming it's one of hers, and he's strong.

With a smirk, Katsumi quickly gets out of bed and heads to his table. He takes the boxes labeled with the letter G, then hooked it onto his belt.

I've been improving on these in secret for a long time. Better take these now just incase these guys decide to get violent.

He looks at the Black Box engraved with the letter S.

"One day, I'll test you out too."

With that Katsumi, made his way outside to make sure Rihan wasn't in any trouble.

@Jiihad @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

"Ah, yes..Captain Rihan, meet Kyria. Kyria, Rihan." She gestured back and forth between them as she spoke. "Kyria is...well we really don't have a designated roll for him in our crew yet, but we'll figure that out later I suppose. For now, all you need to know is that he is a Swan Pirate."
Pfft.. What am I eh?? Killer? Probably.. From the looks of this I seem to have become a guard for this foolish one.. Hm.. Should I just leave her here.. Nah.. This is too fun.

... My hand stopped stroking my sword, holding it still the blood from my fingers kept dripping down onto the ship.

What.. What is it she thinks she's doing? What is her confidence built on?.. Is it my presence.. Yes, since I'm here she's not in any danger.. But if so.. Why was she here to begin with? What did she imagine herself doing on her own?

My eyes grew harder as my brow wrinkled.
Hakucha's smile did not fade, but she suddenly got the instinctual reaction that simply being atop Kyria's shoulder was liable to send him into a blood rage. She glances over towards him briefly before jumping down to the deck in front of him, her smile not fading from her face.
However.. It did not last long, perhaps sensing my displasure my captain made the wise choice to jump down from me again.
Mah so this ya mans is it, Hakucha? Makes sense that he made himself so comfortable after almost putting a hole through our ship. So he kinda jus there is what it sounds like....whatever tho, he’s your crew member so it’s fine

Well tha ships right at bout 300 meters, so unless your other person is a damn mountain. I chuckle, then I think we kan wash each other’s hands
Wash each other's hands? ... I'll cut of your hands if you presume you're in a position of strength..

My thoughts were rapidly turning darker again, the thrill of jumping down the mountain could only lift my spirits so high. Hearing this to be frank.. Weakling talk as if he had any choice in this matter was almost more than I could bear.

I looked to Hakucha to see her reaction to this ridiculous man.

Join our crew? Oh for the love of.. Shit.. Negotiate? Why bother?

So you need a ship and its kinds written in tha small print when you become a pirate, that you don’t do anything for free......how bout this Captain Hakucha. Have you ever heard of tha Ouka Shichibukai?

I asked, my hair creating a shadow on my eyes and parts of my nose as I peer back into Hakucha and Kyrias eyes....an eerie smile making its way onto my face
.... I looked at this Captain Rihan with what he probably thought was a intimidating smile.. I couldn't hold my tongue anymore..

As I prepared to speak, I watched what I assumed was Captain Rihan's crewmate, a whitehaired fellow.. I didn't care to pay him any more mind, I had something I felt like saying.

I let out a slow chuckle as I fixed Rihan with a gaze of my own, showing him all my malovence and murderous intent as I stood up from the railing.. Standing much taller than him as I said:

"I'm not so sure I feel like humoring you.. What makes you think you have a choice in this matter? Only equals negotiate.. And trust me.. Rihan.. We are not equal"

Choosing to not address him as Captain I was very curious how he'd react to my words.

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Blood of the Dark Soul
Narrative
Thoughts
Dialogue
Hakucha
Skoll

Hakucha kept her eyes on Rihan as he walked away from she and Kyria. She audibly chuckled at Rihan's last comment.

A mountain you say...A mountain might be easier to manage, in some ways.

But her musings were interrupted by Rihan's next words:

Hakucha brought her right hand to her chin and began to rub it thoughtfully for a moment.

The Shichibukai? Of course I've heard of them, but where are you going with this Rihan? Are you looking to become one yourself? Or are you looking to pick a fight with the World Government??

Before Hakucha could begin to respond, Kyria's voice broke out from behind her. She looks over her shoulder at Kyria as he speaks.

"I'm not so sure I feel like humoring you.. What makes you think you have a choice in this matter? Only equals negotiate.. And trust me.. Rihan.. We are not equal"
An annoyed bead of sweat pours down Hakucha's brow as she hears Kyria's response.

"Kyria, please! Even among Pirates, there are rules of engagement!"

Hakucha turns back to Rihan and addresses him.

"Please forgive Kyria..we didn't invite him onto our ship for his diplomatic prowess!"

Hakucha begins to pace back and forth slowly as she speaks, gazing off into the distance as if she were speaking on a subject that she was intimately familiar with:

"The Ouka Shichibukai, seven infamous Pirates that are allies to the Marines and the Celestial Dragons. Yes, I'm very familiar with them. I firmly believe that my crew in its current state is capable of defeating any one of them in a battle. When the rest of them arrive, you'll see what I'm talking about."

Hakucha stops her pacing and then turns to face Rihan.

"So, Captain, what is your request from us? If your aim is to pick a fight with a Shichibukai, then..."

Hakucha's speech suddenly trails off as her brow clenches in confusion.

"Then..."

Hakucha shakes her head before suddenly turning around and looking up towards Reverse Mountain.

"I'm sorry, but do either one of you hear...rumbling??"

As Hakucha looks up Reverse Mountain, the rumbling grows louder and louder. She scans the Mountainside before finally finding the source of the growing noise. Careening down the downstream, sliding through the water at an alarming speed, was Skoll, curled up into a ball and on a crash course for the water right next to the Black Death.

Hakucha grabs her hair in terror.

"Holy shit!!! Both of you, grab onto something!!!"

Before Hakucha even had a chance to grab onto the hand-railing of the ship, Skoll blasts off of the mountain and splashes into the ocean water. The force of his splash summons a humongous Tidal Wave that heads straight for the Black Death. The Wave was about twice as tall as the deck of the ship, and the wave accelerates straight toward the ship with alarming strength.

Wave Strength: 100

Below the Ocean's surface, Skoll blasts downwards into the depths as the water tames his momentum and millions of bubbles head back upwards towards the surface of the waves. Skoll holds his breath in his lungs as the hairs on his body that had stood up from adrenaline calm themselves.

Taiyaaa, what a ride...Okay, let's see...can I sense you from all the way down here?

Skoll activates his Observation Haki, sending it outwards in every direction. Above him, Skoll sensed three life forms, two of which he recognized as his crewmates, and the last of which was weaker than Kyria.

Good then, Hakucha is safe for now....Hm?

Skoll's concentration on the three beings above him was immediately stolen away by a massive presence below him, a creature even larger than Skoll himself. Skoll's grip on Tartarus tightens as something wraps around his left leg, and pulls him violently downwards into the depths of the Grand Line.

Sorry for the delay!

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Last edited:
53x5=265

Racial Bonuses (Wano Native);
+2 Vitality
+4 Strength
+3 That can be put anywhere (Agility).

Strength: 41+20=61
Agility: 46+15=61
61x2=122
-Reaction: 61
-Movement: 61
Vitality: 51+10=61
61x2=122
-Resilience: 61
-Endurance: 61
Intellect: 30.5
30.5x2=61
Navigation: 61
Fighting Style: 30.5
30.5x2=61
Ittoryu/Nitoryu: 61
Haki: 66
66x2=132
Armament: 66
Observation: 66
As Malcolm sat cross legged by the shoreline, he used his Observation Haki and his keen senses to listen to the ongoing conversation.
Awareness Observation
Requirements:
Observation Haki Mastery of 41 or above.
Description: The user will be able to sense living things within a 100-meter radius of them.
Yes-
Malcolm idly stroked his great beard as he pondered upon the meaning behind Rihan's question.

The Warlords aye? Now what doth this fellow want with those veteran privateers? Depending on his answer then mine Captain either has a possible long term ally or a future for....
An annoyed bead of sweat pours down Hakucha's brow as she hears Kyria's response.

"Kyria, please! Even among Pirates, there are rules of engagement!"

Hakucha turns back to Rihan and addresses him.

"Please forgive Kyria..we didn't invite him onto our ship for his diplomatic prowess!"
Malcolm's face grimaced into a sour expression.

Hmph, poor show o' crass Kyria. Thine unwelcome interruption has presented a disunited front though I doubt thou cares. Hakucha hath salvaged the flow of negotiations as best she can but she has been undermined.
Hakucha begins to pace back and forth slowly as she speaks, gazing off into the distance as if she were speaking on a subject that she was intimately familiar with:

"The Ouka Shichibukai, seven infamous Pirates that are allies to the Marines and the Celestial Dragons. Yes, I'm very familiar with them. I firmly believe that my crew in its current state is capable of defeating any one of them in a battle. When the rest of them arrive, you'll see what I'm talking about."
Hmmm, thine faith in our ability is commendable o' Captain mine but I fear that thou art being far too naive. The Warlords, even individually, are not a force to be underestimated. They have each maintained their position by dominating the Grand Line undefeated for decades. That is not a feat to be taken lightly....
Hakucha stops her pacing and then turns to face Rihan.

"So, Captain, what is your request from us? If your aim is to pick a fight with a Shichibukai, then..."

Hakucha's speech suddenly trails off as her brow clenches in confusion.

"Then..."

Hakucha shakes her head before suddenly turning around and looking up towards Reverse Mountain.

"I'm sorry, but do either one of you hear...rumbling??"
Malcolm was confused at the seemingly random question until he focused on his surroundings instead of the ship.

What doth that noise be? Another ship perhaps? Or maybe...... Wait..... Where and when did I last lay eyes on Skoll?
As Hakucha looks up Reverse Mountain, the rumbling grows louder and louder. She scans the Mountainside before finally finding the source of the growing noise. Careening down the downstream, sliding through the water at an alarming speed, was Skoll, curled up into a ball and on a crash course for the water right next to the Black Death.

Hakucha grabs her hair in terror.

"Holy shit!!! Both of you, grab onto something!!!"

Before Hakucha even had a chance to grab onto the hand-railing of the ship, Skoll blasts off of the mountain and splashes into the ocean water. The force of his splash summons a humongous Tidal Wave that heads straight for the Black Death. The Wave was about twice as tall as the deck of the ship, and the wave accelerates straight toward the ship with alarming strength.
Malcolm's eyes grew wide and his focus on his Observation Haki was interrupted by the sheer surprise of what had just occurred.

Thinking quickly, Malcolm leapt to his feet, his speed defying his aged frame, before coating his staff in Armament Haki.
Flame Hardening (Kouka)
Below 99 Mastery:
Defensive Augmentation: 2 Durability Brackets (+40 Durability)
Tis the best idea I can think of on such short notice.

Using both his hands, the aged buccaneer slammed his Haki coated staff vertically into the ground, the tough rock being pierced like a hot knife through butter as the seven foot long staff became embedded halfway up it's length.

With his staff firmly lodged into the pale rock, Malcolm braced himself as the speeding wall of seawater slammed into him and completely submerged his body.

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle