Island Twin Cape Lighthouse

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

I'm not so sure I feel like humoring you.. What makes you think you have a choice in this matter? Only equals negotiate.. And trust me.. Rihan.. We are not equal"
Once the rocking of our ship subsided, I actually took in Kyrias proclamation. Sure....physically we aren’t equals. But we are tha only ones around for MILES that have what you need and if ANYTHING happened to this ship you’d be stranded at sea with out a ship again....

I train my eyes slightly on his hulking figure

Turning my attention back to Hakucha to see what her response would be

The Shichibukai? Of course I've heard of them, but where are you going with this Rihan? Are you looking to become one yourself? Or are you looking to pick a fight with the World Government??
The Ouka Shichibukai, seven infamous Pirates that are allies to the Marines and the Celestial Dragons. Yes, I'm very familiar with them. I firmly believe that my crew in its current state is capable of defeating any one of them in a battle. When the rest of them arrive, you'll see what I'm talking about."
Then this became easier, I do plan on becoming a member of tha Ouka Shichibukai I inform her with a lazy upturn of my lips. Hmm, a full on fight wit tha World Government isn’t really all that high on my list. As if right now, I’d rather them stay outta my business if I’m being honest

Hoh? That so, even tha man who sits atop tha thorn? Tha man known as Hawkeye Mihawk? Isn’t he tha rival of tha Yonko Redhair Shanks? Well whether you’re telling tha truth or not, I don’t intend on fighting Mihawk....he doesn’t have what I’m looking for or currently interested in. No who i gave my eyes on is a man named Crocodile. Rumor has it that he ate a Devil Fruit that allows him to create and control sand. That’s what I aim to get my hands on and what I’ll trade you in exchange for safe voyage to where you can get a ship of your own. Waddya say?

Patiently waiting for Hakuchas response I faintly hear a clashing sound over towards Reverse Mountain. As I turn my body towards tha mountain i hear Hakucha asking myself and Skoll

"I'm sorry, but do either one of you hear...rumbling??"
Oh I hea it, thought I was I was imagining it it I guess not

Finally turning around I see a massive wall of being seawater careening towards us. It was preceded by a loud dropping sound into tha water. My eyes widening immediately at tha threat to our continued survival

Holy shit!!! Both of you, grab onto something!!!"
That’s not gonna stop this damn ship from tipping over! Lifting my staff off of my shoulder I leap to tha edge of tha Black Death and drag it upwards. A wall of water springing forth and intercepting tha oncoming wave

Turning my head back to Hakucha and Kyria,

@Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

He was greeted by the sound of rumbling as soon as he stepped onto the deck.

"Holy shit!!! Both of you, grab onto something!!!"
I leave Rihan alone for not even a minute and something's already has gone to shit! What's happening!?

Katsumi eyebrows raised in surprise as he heard the sound of something heavy crashing loudly into the surface of the sea next to the Black Death. He turned around slowly, his look of surprise melting into a frown as he witnessed the massive wave heading in the direction of the ship.

I hate the grandline already. I guess I've got to use this early.

That’s not gonna stop this damn ship from tipping over! Lifting my staff off of my shoulder I leap to tha edge of tha Black Death and drag it upwards. A wall of water springing forth and intercepting tha oncoming wave
Katsumi smirked to himself, impressed at Rihan's quick reaction time.

I dont have to use this afterall. Atleast not yet.

"I guess that staff is really coming im handy huh, Rihan? Getting outdone by that lightning dog isnt looking too embarassing now "

He crouched down low, using all of the strength in his legs, he jumped to the part of the boat he left the Rihan and the Swan Pirate Captain to converse. As he landed, he took in the appearance of the new face he didnt recognize.

He's a large man. That heavy thud from earlier must have been him. And he's pretty strong to boot.

He glared at the swordsman for a momemt before turning his attention to Hakucha.

"I'm going to assume that rumbling was caused by another member of your crew, Captain Hakucha?"

Katsumi folded his arms and waited for her reply.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Last edited:
"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Sure....physically we aren’t equals. But we are tha only ones around for MILES that have what you need and if ANYTHING happened to this ship you’d be stranded at sea with out a ship again....
"Kyria, please! Even among Pirates, there are rules of engagement!"

Hakucha turns back to Rihan and addresses him.

"Please forgive Kyria..we didn't invite him onto our ship for his diplomatic prowess!"
I chuckled inwardly at what I considered Captain Rihan's ridiculous hubris.

Silly silly man.. Why wouldn't I just kill you and your companion?
As always, my humor was short lived, because the moment I reflected on what my captain had said.. Bullshit.. What rules.. We're pirates, we're actually supposed to rob people.. And in what world does pirates not loot other pirates?
"The Ouka Shichibukai, seven infamous Pirates that are allies to the Marines and the Celestial Dragons. Yes, I'm very familiar with them. I firmly believe that my crew in its current state is capable of defeating any one of them in a battle. When the rest of them arrive, you'll see what I'm talking about."
... I.. What am I going to say to that?.. Is her boast even true... No.. Not yet.. But I'll make it true soon...
I hadn't been prepared for such boasting from Hakucha. I turned my head in her direction. My eyes softening ever so slightly.

I turned my gaze back to the fishman. Regardless of my feelings on the issue, the conversation seemed to continue.
Then this became easier, I do plan on becoming a member of tha Ouka Shichibukai I inform her with a lazy upturn of my lips. Hmm, a full on fight wit tha World Government isn’t really all that high on my list. As if right now, I’d rather them stay outta my business if I’m being honest

Hoh? That so, even tha man who sits atop tha thorn? Tha man known as Hawkeye Mihawk? Isn’t he tha rival of tha Yonko Redhair Shanks? Well whether you’re telling tha truth or not, I don’t intend on fighting Mihawk....he doesn’t have what I’m looking for or currently interested in. No who i gave my eyes on is a man named Crocodile. Rumor has it that he ate a Devil Fruit that allows him to create and control sand. That’s what I aim to get my hands on and what I’ll trade you in exchange for safe voyage to where you can get a ship of your own. Waddya say?
Sigh...

I felt the sun warm my face even as the sea breeze blew gently around me. Felt the creaking of the ship. I looked back towards the island as irritated thoughts buzzed around in my skull.
Why would I care to help anyone become a dog for the World Government? Does he think he's got the strength to loosen the shackles they will put on him? Does he think he can do as the legendary Red Haired Shanks? How dumb.. How utterly dumb. He's basically telling me he's planning on becoming my enemy by virtue of becoming a Warlord of the sea.. Should I kill him right here? Or wait until later, when he's realised he put a noose around his neck willingly? Heck.. Even Mihawk fought at Marineford. For all of Mihawk's freedom, he had to fight in a battle he did not seem to care about.

Crocodile eh? What do I care for his Devil Fruit? However, just fighting him will make myself and the Swan Pirates stronger. Perhaps we should take over Crocodile's territory? Expand our influence?

"I'm sorry, but do either one of you hear...rumbling??"
Suddenly getting pulled out of my musings. My head whipped towards Reverse Mountain as I realised I could here a lot of rumbling. I could even see Skoll tumbling down.
Oh I hea it, thought I was I was imagining it it I guess not
"Holy shit!!! Both of you, grab onto something!!!"
Skoll had hit the water, and a massive wave was heading our way.

Oh.. Fucking shit.. How..? How am I supposed to stop that? Which attack?.. Forget it, no time.
With basically no time to think anymore, I stopped hearing noises around me. I simply unsheated and gripped both my swords in one hand each. Ran in front of Hakucha, with my back to her, I buried both my blades in the deck of Rihan's ship for stability, as I also went down on both knees hoping my large build would keep the water from hurting my captain. Had I had time, I would probably had wondered to myself if I should have let her deal with the water on her own. However, to my surprise, my instincts had made me try to protect the tiny woman. Why? It would take a long time before I could even begin to explain myself.

As noble as my action was for once. I wouldn't need to experience the tons of water crushing my body. Captain Rihan ended up surprising me. How he did it, I had no real way of understanding, but lifting his staff, he manipulated the water in front of the ship to create a wave of his own that intercepted the colossal wall of water coming towards us. The smaller wave did not seem to have the same amount of raw mass. But it didn't need it. Just interuppting the larger wave caused it to immediatly crash down into the ocean before it was close to the ship.

I turned my head towards Rihan with new eyes. It wasn't respect as such.. Perhaps I felt wary of him though
So.. I shouldn't fight him in his territory if it can be helped eh?
"I guess that staff is really coming im handy huh, Rihan? Getting outdone by that lightning dog isnt looking too embarassing now "

He crouched down low, using all of the strength in his legs, he jumped to the part of the boat he left the Rihan and the Swan Pirate Captain to converse. As he landed, he took in the appearance of the new face he didnt recognize.

He's a large man. That heavy thud from earlier must have been him. And he's pretty strong to boot.

He glared at the swordsman for a momemt before turning his attention to Hakucha.

"I'm going to assume that rumbling was caused by another member of your crew, Captain Hakucha?"
I looked towards the white haired man that was now speaking. I simply chuckled to myself as I started to wait for Skoll to resurface.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

As Malcolm felt cool air kiss his skin once more, he let go of the breath he had been holding, gulping in sweet oxygen to the relief of his strained lungs.

Well, that event certainly doth contributed a moment of excitement towards mine day.

Glancing back towards the where he last laid eyes upon the ship his Captain was on, Malcolm was surprised to find the ship was completely untouched by the wave.

How peculiar. Perhaps comrade Kyria unleashed a mighty attack that saved the ship? Since I was not directly next to the ship, I was still submerged. That could be one explanation....

As he removed his staff from the deep crack in the solid rock at his feet, Malcolm recalled how the ship before him made it over Reverse Mountain in the first place.

Or perhaps it is the work of that elemental manipulator? Doth there be a water logia present after all?

The water logged wanderer mulled over his next course of action. He made his decision before sprinting towards the stranger's ship and took a running jump towards the rear of the ship, his black boots deftly catching the sturdy railings.

Dropping onto the deck with a heavy thud, Malcolm casually made his way towards his companions, the sounds of his iconic clacking staff being accompanied by a series of sickening squelching sounds originating from his drenched boots.

Uninterested in mustering up his usual enthusiasm, Malcolm leaned against a railing, the only sound coming from his person being a consistent multitude of water droplets dripping from his person, particularly from his waist length grey beard.

As a conspicuous pool of seawater formed beneath his feet, Malcolm finally spoke, his tone brusque but not unkind as he addressed each individual with a nod respectively.

"Greetings Captain, comrade Kyria, gentlemen."

The aged adventurer continued to drip in silence.

@Mr. Anderson @Jiihad @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Last edited:

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Conjuration ov Sleep Daemons
Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha

As the giant wave careened towards the Black Death, Hakucha panicked, looking around in every direction for something to grab on to.

Shit!! I can't just grab onto the handrailing, or another person...I won't be able to withstand that wave!! Where did Zodd fly off to?? Shit!!!!

But before Hakucha would continue to panic internally, she witnessed something that she did not think she would see any time soon:

With basically no time to think anymore, I stopped hearing noises around me. I simply unsheated and gripped both my swords in one hand each. Ran in front of Hakucha, with my back to her, I buried both my blades in the deck of Rihan's ship for stability, as I also went down on both knees hoping my large build would keep the water from hurting my captain. Had I had time, I would probably had wondered to myself if I should have let her deal with the water on her own. However, to my surprise, my instincts had made me try to protect the tiny woman. Why? It would take a long time before I could even begin to explain myself.
As Kyria braced himself in front of her, Hakucha immediately realized what was happening.

Are...are you trying to protect me????

Rather than a feeling of grattitude, a feeling of annoyance and inferiority came over her.

I don't need you to protect me, Kyria!! I'd sooner jump into this wave headfirst!!!

Hakucha reaches down towards her tiny Dwarf cutlass and eyes the giant wave heading straight towards them angrily.

I don't need anyone's protection!! I'm aiming to become the Pirate King!!

But before Hakucha could make a move, another shocking sight would appear before her:

The other wave launches up from the water, and the two giant waves collide into each other with a deafening boom that sends water particles flying throughout the air. Even though the first wave appeared much stronger than the second, the mere act of crashing into another wave was enough to completely kill its momentum, and the wave falls forward into the ocean just before the ship. The momentum of the current pushes the Black Death forward, towards the lighthouse and the island it sat upon.

Hakucha had watched the entire affair wide-eyed, frozen in place with her right hand hovering just above her cutlass in shock.

Rihan!!! The phenomenon I saw at the top of the mountain...the water catching this ship out of the air and guiding it back down to the stream safely...It was Rihan!!!!

Hakucha's internal musings were interrupted by a voice behind her.

Hakucha turns around to see the same depressing fellow from earlier approaching from the ship's quarters. She still didn't know his name, but she turned towards Rihan and looked towards the staff in his hands.

The staff! It's the staff!!

Hakucha turns back and looks at the approaching man who's name she still did not know. In the confusion, she remembers that it was Skoll who had come crashing down the mountain side and sent the gargantuan wave on a crash course for their only ride to the next island. From the deck of the ship just behind her, another voice sounds out:

As Malcolm strides across the deck and joins the group of misfits, Hakucha's eyes spin around in her skull at the sheer amount of events taking place around her.

We've only just arrived in the Grand Line...we haven't even got into a fight yet, and already there are so many insane things happening around us!

Hakucha shakes her head back and forth rigorously, and then looks back towards Rihan and his un-named crewmate.

"Captain Rihan! Captain Rihan's....partner? Subordinate? Anyway," she gestures towards Malcolm. "This is the official Helmsman of the Swan Pirates, Sir Malcolm!" Hakucha turns towards Malcolm and speaks slightly under her breath, though loudly enough for everyone else to hear: "Your steering skills getting us up Reverse Mountain were superb, and henceforth I hereby name you the Helmsman of our crew!"

"Also," Hakucha turns back and faces Rihan's friend, before gesturing back and forth between the two. "Kyria, Rihan's subordinate. Rihan's subordinate, Kyria. Kyria's exact role in our crew has yet to be determined. But anyway!!"

Hakucha turns back towards Rihan, recalling his earlier words before the carnage had broken out:

Hakucha rubs her chin before a smile crosses over her face. She addresses Rihan once again:

"That's right, you heard me correctly. I don't care who you are, a Shichibukai, a Yonko, whatever. The strength of the Swan Pirates is out of this world, and any one of them would fall to us in combat."

Hakucha places her left hand on her hip.

"However, something seems just a bit off to me, Captain Rihan. You see, I've got a man in my crew who hates everyone and everything affiliated with the World Government." With her right thumb, she gestures behinds her towards Kyria. "For us to help you take down a Warlord, in a manner that would also leave the Government wanting to invite you to become a Warlord in return, would be a pretty difficult task for us."

Hakucha then places both hands on her hips and looks upwards towards the sky.

"On top of that, the terms of our negotiation just seem off to me. If we were to go through with this plan, you would gain the notoriety of defeating one of the Royal Shichibukai and all of the glory that this entails. You would also gain Crocodile's Devil Fruit..."

Which I'm still not even sure what those are, but don't lose focus now!!

"And to top it all off, you plan to even gain that empty Warlord seat in the process. And what would myself and my crew gain for all of our troubles?"

Hakucha starts pacing back and forth with her hands behind her back.

"A temporary boat ride? No, no, no, that doesn't seem very fair at all to me. I think that we need to sweeten the deal a bit in order for me to feel okay helping you...something like, once we help you take down Crocodile, you agree that the Kingdom of Alabasta belongs to the Swan Pirates as our first official territory....

Hakucha suddenly stops her pace and looks straight at Rihan, a sly smile has crossed her face.

"Oh, and, that staff of yours seems quite enticing..."

@Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Damn….still wasn’t strong enough to complete I cancel out that wave. Guess I still gotta get better with this thing. Was my thought as my much smaller wave disrupted tha much bigger one that was mysteriously created. Tha after effects rocking our ship once more, jostling tha travelers and cargo below deck

jump towards the rear of the ship, his black boots deftly catching the sturdy railings.

Dropping onto the deck with a heavy thud, Malcolm casually made his way towards his companions, the sounds of his iconic clacking staff being accompanied by a series of sickening squelching sounds originating from his drenched boots.
Huh? More of Hakuchas creates I’d assume or buddy is suicidal

I titled my head in tha mans direction, tha excess water his clothes expelled soaking into tha Black Deaths rapidly darkening wood before pooling and spreading out under tha mans feet as he leaned back Cooly against tha ships railing without much care in tha world

Greetings Captain, comrade Kyria, gentlemen."

Well that answers that I think, hahaha I openly chuckled. Was wondering when more of Captain Hakuchas crew would show up. Tho why do y’all jus be jumping on tha muthafuckin ship? Like you could’ve jus climbed on or sum shit?

I answer back humorously with and incline of my head to acknowledge Malcolm in return

I guess that staff is really coming im handy huh, Rihan? Getting outdone by that lightning dog isnt looking too embarassing now "

Ya know….jus when I was getting over that, hea ya ass go bringing up old shit. Should’ve jus kept ya ass in ya cabin. Hakucha and I was out hea politicking and whatnot I half heartedly shot back at Katsumi when I realized he had come back out on to tha deck from hearing tha crashing of Malcolm landing on tha ship and tha two waves colliding

Oh by tha way everyone, shout-out to Mother Nature. Tha shockwave from tha waves colliding gave us a push towards that lighthouse, we should be there in a few minutes….20 at tha most.

However, something seems just a bit off to me, Captain Rihan. You see, I've got a man in my crew who hates everyone and everything affiliated with the World Government." With her right thumb, she gestures behinds her towards Kyria. "For us to help you take down a Warlord, in a manner that would also leave the Government wanting to invite you to become a Warlord in return, would be a pretty difficult task for us."

I kan understand that, but thing is he won’t be helping tha World Government. He’ll be helping a fellow pirate, no in all seriousness. I have no real want to aid tha government unless I absolutely have to cause of my Warlord status. Hmm? Would that task be too difficult for you and your crew to handle? What happened to tha bravado from a few minutes ago…..

Keeping my attention focused on Kyria since he seemed to be tha major sticking point, as far as personnel was concerned. I watched him yo see if he would show any outward reactions to our current line of conversation that I could use to sweeten our arrangement

On top of that, the terms of our negotiation just seem off to me. If we were to go through with this plan, you would gain the notoriety of defeating one of the Royal Shichibukai and all of the glory that this entails. You would also gain Crocodile's Devil Fruit..."

"And to top it all off, you plan to even gain that empty Warlord seat in the process. And what would myself and my crew gain for all of our troubles?"

Ah, seems I maybe didn’t explain myself as well as I should’ve. Tha Warlord seat isn’t my specific goal…it’s jus an ancillary prize for this….I hope. My main goal is Crocodiles Devil Fruit. Since I’ve heard there are only one of each type of fruit in tha world, he unfortunately has to die for me to acquire it. I’m jus hoping that his defeat will put me on tha Governments radar as a candidate.

Lowering myself into a seated position and folding my legs over another, I lay my staff onto my lap. Tha aquamarine gem at its apex glistening in tha middays light, seemingly glowing slightly now that I was looking at it up close

A temporary boat ride? No, no, no, that doesn't seem very fair at all to me. I think that we need to sweeten the deal a bit in order for me to feel okay helping you...something like, once we help you take down Crocodile, you agree that the Kingdom of Alabasta belongs to the Swan Pirates as our first official territory....
Oh, and, that staff of yours seems quite enticing..."

By all means, I have no interest in tha kingdom of Alabasta outside of Crovodile himself so feel free to posses it as you see fit

My brain finally picking up on what tha miniature Captain had said, my eyes sharpen and lose their sleepy constitution

……It does doesn’t it? Tho trading an entire country for a single Devil Fruit seems pretty fair already to me don’t you think? If you really want tha staff that bad, I kould part with it…..for any 2 Devil Fruits we happen to encounter by tha time we kill tha guy? Sound good? I extend my hand outward to seal tha deal and our very tentative alliance

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Last edited:
Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Uninterested in mustering up his usual enthusiasm, Malcolm leaned against a railing, the only sound coming from his person being a consistent multitude of water droplets dripping from his person, particularly from his waist length grey beard.

As a conspicuous pool of seawater formed beneath his feet, Malcolm finally spoke, his tone brusque but not unkind as he addressed each individual with a nod respectively.

Katsumi eye'd the drenched old man curiously as he leaned on the railing. He calmly returned a nod as he greeted everyone.

They're really just dropping in like flies already arent they.

Katsumi was taken out of his thoughts by Rihan's reply.

Ya know….jus when I was getting over that, hea ya ass go bringing up old shit. Should’ve jus kept ya ass in ya cabin. Hakucha and I was out hea politicking and whatnot
He smirked in amusement before his focus returned to Hakucha and her companions.

I see, so negotiations are underway.

Hakucha shakes her head back and forth rigorously, and then looks back towards Rihan and his un-named crewmate.

"Captain Rihan! Captain Rihan's....partner? Subordinate? Anyway," she gestures towards Malcolm. "This is the official Helmsman of the Swan Pirates, Sir Malcolm!" Hakucha turns towards Malcolm and speaks slightly under her breath, though loudly enough for everyone else to hear: "Your steering skills getting us up Reverse Mountain were superb, and henceforth I hereby name you the Helmsman of our crew!"

"Also," Hakucha turns back and faces Rihan's friend, before gesturing back and forth between the two. "Kyria, Rihan's subordinate. Rihan's subordinate, Kyria. Kyria's exact role in our crew has yet to be determined. But anyway!!"
Katsumi's frowned in disgust at Hakucha referring to him at Rihan's mere subordinate. He unfolded his arms and lazily leaned on the railing of the ship, relaxing his face yet clenching his fists.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Katsumi. Dont ever call me "Rihan's Subordinate" ever again."

Hakucha rubs her chin before a smile crosses over her face. She addresses Rihan once again:

"That's right, you heard me correctly. I don't care who you are, a Shichibukai, a Yonko, whatever. The strength of the Swan Pirates is out of this world, and any one of them would fall to us in combat."

"However, something seems just a bit off to me, Captain Rihan. You see, I've got a man in my crew who hates everyone and everything affiliated with the World Government." With her right thumb, she gestures behinds her towards Kyria. "For us to help you take down a Warlord, in a manner that would also leave the Government wanting to invite you to become a Warlord in return, would be a pretty difficult task for us."
I kan understand that, but thing is he won’t be helping tha World Government. He’ll be helping a fellow pirate, no in all seriousness. I have no real want to aid tha government unless I absolutely have to cause of my Warlord status. Hmm? Would that task be too difficult for you and your crew to handle? What happened to tha bravado from a few minutes ago…..

Keeping my attention focused on Kyria since he seemed to be tha major sticking point, as far as personnel was concerned. I watched him yo see if he would show any outward reactions to our current line of conversation that I could use to sweeten our arrangement
Katsumi casts his gaze over to Kyria.

This man has beef with the world government too. Interesting.

He turned his attention back to the two Captain's conversation.

"On top of that, the terms of our negotiation just seem off to me. If we were to go through with this plan, you would gain the notoriety of defeating one of the Royal Shichibukai and all of the glory that this entails. You would also gain Crocodile's Devil Fruit..."

"A temporary boat ride? No, no, no, that doesn't seem very fair at all to me. I think that we need to sweeten the deal a bit in order for me to feel okay helping you...something like, once we help you take down Crocodile, you agree that the Kingdom of Alabasta belongs to the Swan Pirates as our first official territory....

Hakucha suddenly stops her pace and looks straight at Rihan, a sly smile has crossed her face.

Katsumi slightly raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Hakucha is full of surprises. Girl's got bravado, smart head on her shoulders and a big dream. She really does remind me of Amara.

He returned his gaze to Rihan and waited for his reply.

Ah, seems I maybe didn’t explain myself as well as I should’ve. Tha Warlord seat isn’t my specific goal…it’s jus an ancillary prize for this….I hope. My main goal is Crocodiles Devil Fruit. Since I’ve heard there are only one of each type of fruit in tha world, he unfortunately has to die for me to acquire it. I’m jus hoping that his defeat will put me on tha Governments radar as a candidate.

Lowering myself into a seated position and folding my legs over another, I lay my staff onto my lap. Tha aquamarine gem at its apex glistening in tha middays light, seemingly glowing slightly now that I was looking at it up close

By all means, I have no interest in tha kingdom of Alabasta outside of Crovodile himself so feel free to posses it as you see fit

My brain finally picking up on what tha miniature Captain had said, my eyes sharpen and lose their sleepy constitution

……It does doesn’t it? Tho trading an entire country for a single Devil Fruit seems pretty fair already to me don’t you think? If you really want tha staff that bad, I kould part with it…..for any 2 Devil Fruits we happen to encounter by tha time we kill tha guy? Sound good? I extend my hand outward to seal tha deal and our very tentative alliance
Katsumi smirked and turned to Hakucha, waiting patiently to see if she accepts the deal.

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

A thud pulled me out of my musings, looking over I saw my aged companion Malcolm drop onto the deck.
I smirked to myself as I rose to my feet and pulled both blades out of the deck of the ship. Sheating one of the swords, I decided I would keep one at the ready just in case.
Well that answers that I think, hahaha I openly chuckled. Was wondering when more of Captain Hakuchas crew would show up. Tho why do y’all jus be jumping on tha muthafuckin ship? Like you could’ve jus climbed on or sum shit?
Yeah.. I'm not even gonna comment on that. Having decided that, I just stayed silent.

And suddenly I was back to being amused, exhasperated, but amused. Well that is one more role given out, I suspect I won't even have one.. I'll the one they'll need when murdering is going to take place.. In case of war, break the glass to unleash the monster.. Suits me just fine.. Its the only talent I've got it seems.
Katsumi's frowned in disgust at Hakucha referring to him at Rihan's mere subordinate. He unfolded his arms and lazily leaned on the railing of the ship, relaxing his face yet clenching his fists.

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Katsumi. Dont ever call me "Rihan's Subordinate" ever again."
I looked long and hard at this Katsumi. And what makes him think he can make any types of demands of us?
I let some of my bloodthirst leak out as I stared at the white haired man.

Hm.. At least she understands me this much. I don't get it, why shackle oneself like that? Rihan is a fool.. An absolute fool.

I'll kill him, he's dead.. I'll wait to see how this is going since its amused me a couple of times, but somewhere sometime, I'll kill him. The bloodthirst I had been leveling at Katsumi turned to fullblown murderous intent as I switched my gaze to Rihan. I had trouble holding myself back.. The only thought that truly gave me pause was: Where is Skoll?.

I scratched the back of my head in confusion. Well, I don't know about the notoriety.. There's no way we wouldn't be doing the grunt work in killing Crocodile.. And with someone like Skoll on our crew we're basically impossible to overlook. But I guess everything can get twisted in the papers and perception of people. Though she's right about the gains not being in our favor at all.. How is she planning on spinning this?

I snorted in derision. He doesn't really dream big does he? Hakucha dreams of becoming the Pirate King and I'm going to murder every damn Celestial Dragon and completely unmake this world.. And Rihan wants to become a possible candidate for Warlord of the Sea? Laughable.

I raised one eyebrow at this. Its not a bad deal in itself, but we'd end up taking Alabasta regardless of anyones objections if we felt like it. Its not like Rihan and Katsumi can ever hope to stop us. That staff is interesting, but I hold no personal interest in it. I have my blades and thats enough.

By this point I burst out laughing:

"Ahahaha!"

My murderous intent on display for the whole world to see. "Well, its not really like you or Katsumi could have stopped us if we simply decided to take everything for ourselves.. That is my suggestion.. Or it would have been if something else weren't much more pressing.."

I took a deep breath before becoming much more somber and quietly said:

"Why hasn't Skoll come up to the surface"?

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Dialogue
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Hakucha
Skoll

Hakucha's smile faded from her face as she turned outwards towards the Sea and stares blankly for a moment. On the outside, she appeared as if she were a tad disappointed with Rihan's response, but in truth Rihan's response was exactly what she had hoped for from the start. As Hakucha had always lacked real strength, she had learned to develop her cunning in its place.

Good, good...I can see it now: The Kingdom of Alabasta, the first territory of the Swan Pirates!! Imagine what the other Pirates of the world will think when they learn that a massive World Government Kingdom now belongs to a completely unknown Pirate-and one who helped defeat one of the Seven Warlords at that!! Imagine what he would think...Still though, that staff is something I'd like to get my hands on...I would hate to have to steal it from him, so he'd better keep it close by...

Hakucha turns back to face Rihan and the newly introduced Katsumi, her smile returning to her face.

"Captain Rihan, and his partner Katsumi, you have yourselves a deal-your crew can have Crocodile's Devil Fruit, and mine will take the Kingdom Alabasta as well as a temporary boat ride. We can talk more about that staff of yours later on."

"Ahahaha!"

My murderous intent on display for the whole world to see. "Well, its not really like you or Katsumi could have stopped us if we simply decided to take everything for ourselves.. That is my suggestion.. Or it would have been if something else weren't much more pressing.."
Hakucha's once satisfied smile immediately fades into a look of slight annoyance.

Note to self: send Kyria off to kill something before engaging in any future negotiations...

Her smile suddenly shifting into a look of surprise, Hakucha turns and looks out the area of the water that Skoll had fallen into. The Giant was nowhere to be found.

Skoll??!!

Hakucha sprints over to the siderails and looks out nervously, her heart racing in shock.

Shit!! I got so distracted....Where are you??!! Why haven't you come up??!!

Hakucha tuned out all else around her before seeing a sight that would cause her heart to skip a beat. In the spot where Skoll had initially splashed into the water, the surface of the waves had started to turn a dark, blood red. Hakucha throws her hands over her mouth in shock as tears start to build up in her eyes.

Skoll!!! Don't tell me....

After a few moments, a large mass appears from underneath the bloodied waves and heads rapidly towards the surface. Suddenly, Skoll's head and shoulders break through the surface of the waves as the 60 meter giant inhales a huge gulp of air into his lungs. After a moment of heavy breathing, he turns towards the cliffside where the lighthouse was located. With his right hand, he swings the bladed end of Tartarus onto the top of the cliffside, hooking onto the surface. With a huge, gutteral grunt, Skoll pulls himself up onto the cliffside with a huge effort, every muscle in his body flexing as he pulled himself upwards.

As his entire body breaks the water, it became apparent as to why he had exerted so much effort. In Skoll's left hand was the corpse of a massive pink Octopus, even larger than Skoll himself. Skoll's fingers had dug into the creatures Skull, and blood was pouring out of it's eyes, nose, and mouth. Skoll heaves himself up onto the cliffside and throws the carcass to his left before sitting himself facing towards the Black Death and resting Tartarus' hilt across his legs. Sensing eyes upon him, Skoll speaks:

"He was a worthy foe, and he should give us enough food to last for weeks."

Seeing Skoll fine and realizing that the blood she had seen in the waves was from his kill, Hakucha quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.

"You asshole!!! Warn us the next time you send Tsunamis flying at us!!!"

And thank goodness you're okay...

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Last edited:
The newly designated helmsman of the Swan Pirates intently listened to the ongoing negotiations.

Malcolm's greatest concern was attempting to discern the kind of individual that Rihan is. Malcolm fixed his gaze to his boots as he remained deep in thought, hand on his chin.

Hmph, so this Rihan fellow doth claim to desire Crocodile's devil fruit first and foremost and his Warlord seat as only a secondary objective? I most sincerely doubt that.

While it be true that logia powers are arguably amongst the most powerful in the known world, taking on one of the most notorious pirates of our time, one that hath remained undefeated for twenty years, over a mere devil fruit is a tad difficult to believe.

There art other logia fruits in the world. Why take on Crocodile?

Meanwhile, he also claims that he does not intend to follow the directions of the World Government unless forced to but then why not simply stay independent?

What advantage would there be to..... Ah, now that would make sense.

Kyria's question shook Malcolm out of his inner musings.

That is right. Skoll should have surfaced by now.

Just as Malcolm was about to use his Haki to seek out Skoll's presence....
After a few moments, a large mass appears from underneath the bloodied waves and heads rapidly towards the surface. Suddenly, Skoll's head and shoulders break through the surface of the waves as the 60 meter giant inhales a huge gulp of air into his lungs. After a moment of heavy breathing, he turns towards the cliffside where the lighthouse was located. With his right hand, he swings the bladed end of Tartarus onto the top of the cliffside, hooking onto the surface. With a huge, gutteral grunt, Skoll pulls himself up onto the cliffside with a huge effort, every muscle in his body flexing as he pulled himself upwards.

As his entire body breaks the water, it became apparent as to why he had exerted so much effort. In Skoll's left hand was the corpse of a massive pink Octopus, even larger than Skoll himself. Skoll's fingers had dug into the creatures Skull, and blood was pouring out of it's eyes, nose, and mouth. Skoll heaves himself up onto the cliffside and throws the carcass to his left before sitting himself facing towards the Black Death and resting Tartarus' hilt across his legs. Sensing eyes upon him, Skoll speaks:

Seeing Skoll fine and realizing that the blood she had seen in the waves was from his kill, Hakucha quickly wipes the tears from her eyes.

A hearty laugh left Malcolm's chest as he saw that all was well.

"Hohohohohoho. I joined thine crew to seek adventure o' Captain mine but instead it doth appear as if adventure seeks thee instead."

Turning towards Hakucha, Malcolm continued speaking.

"I doth believe it best to be that all three of us inform Skoll of thine negotiated arrangement with Mr. Rihan."

With that said, Malcolm jumped into the water to make his way to Skoll.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Keeping up a welcome aura while I awaited my fellow Captains answer, I couldn’t help but think of whether they would accept it or try to stab us in tha back and jus take tha ship. The backstabbing seemed the likelier of the outcomes, considering our chosen professions and tha fact that Kyrias facial expressions constantly bounced between: Kill, Kill Hard and Kill Harder. So it was understandable if I wasn’t all that confident in our arrangement not falling to pieces tha moment someone sneezed wrong

This man needs a hug like yesterday….fucking Christ. Mans basically telegraphing his thoughts and all of em involve sending someone to tha pearly gates….

Before I could ponder anymore on my taciturn future alliance member and his mental health, Hakucha graved me with her response

Captain Rihan, and his partner Katsumi, you have yourselves a deal-your crew can have Crocodile's Devil Fruit, and mine will take the Kingdom Alabasta as well as a temporary boat ride. We can talk more about that staff of yours later on."

I couldn’t help the grin that split my face, but tha last sentence served to remind me that this was still a pirate alliance. Which almost always was wrought with betrayal, disrespect and much more. Honestly speaking, it was the equivalent of making a pinkie promise with a psychopath….he’ll that might’ve been safer and more binding. Either way, I tucked those thoughts away for a different time…..

Well then, my friend. Seems we’ve reached an agreement that benefits us both presently and in tha future as well….let’s make sure we all survive long enough to collect on our spoils, huh?

Smiling Encouragingly I could t help but notice we had all but arrived at Tha lighthouse

Ahahaha!"

Kyrias crazed laughter rang out into tha open air of the surprisingly calm GrandLine. Shattering tha calm and delicate atmosphere that had settled upon tha lone dark spot on tha waters surface that happened to be our ship, reminding me that he was tha biggest monkey wrench involved in this ordeal. If something was to go wrong before we went out separate ways, I had a strong feeling he would be at the root of it

Hopefully killing crocs men will keep em satisfied long enough for us to accomplish something…hmm? Must be wondering bout that wave that almost capsized us, I am curious too. Was that a freak thing or did something cause it

As if to answer my question, a shape emerged from tha depths of tha ocean. It’s figure hulking and intimidating simply due to its sheer size, let alone their unknown fighting capabilities

Why hasn't Skoll come up to the surface"?

Skoll? I’m gonna go out on a limb hea and guess that’s another if your people? He wouldn’t happen to be tha thing that came from out tha water…would he? I do remember you saying you had another person with you who was quite hefty

"I doth believe it best to be that all three of us inform Skoll of thine negotiated arrangement with Mr. Rihan."

What thee fuck did you jus say? I turn to tha water logged older gentleman since his way of speaking was so unfamiliar and completely counter to tha way I spoke. It confused me if we were being honest, but before I could get an answer he torpedoed himself into GrandLine waters and swam towards tha hulking figure that was apparently their crew mate. Lifting my staff up and using it to push myself up to stand at my full height, I nudge my head over to Katsumi

Well since Ole School is going to gather their wayward friend why don’t we disembark and scout out a lil till they get back? See what tha hell might be on this place? You guys in too?

@Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

To his surprise, Kyria made an outburst before Hakucha could reply.

By this point I burst out laughing:

"Ahahaha!"

Katsumi wasnt at all stirred by the crazy swordsman's murderous aura. He calmly ran his hand through his hair before gazing directly at Kyria's face and smirked.

"You must be fun at parties."

Then he raised an eyebrow at the mention of the new name.

Skoll? I wonder if that was the giant from before.

Hakucha turns back to face Rihan and the newly introduced Katsumi, her smile returning to her face.

"Captain Rihan, and his partner Katsumi, you have yourselves a deal-your crew can have Crocodile's Devil Fruit, and mine will take the Kingdom Alabasta as well as a temporary boat ride. We can talk more about that staff of yours later on."
Katsumi nodded his head.

"At some point, I would like to have a talk with you as well. Little Captain."

He turned to Rihan to make a comment, when suddenly something came up from under the depths.

Katsumi's blank face melted into a huge grin.

He is definitely a warrior through and through! I've never fought a giant before. I should ask him for a spar later.

A hearty laugh left Malcolm's chest as he saw that all was well.

"Hohohohohoho. I joined thine crew to seek adventure o' Captain mine but instead it doth appear as if adventure seeks thee instead."

Katsumi doned an expression of amusement.

"A Giant, a Dwarf, a crazed Swordsman and an old man that speaks in the old english tongue. Hakucha's got a pretty diverse crew, huh?"

Lifting my staff up and using it to push myself up to stand at my full height, I nudge my head over to Katsumi

Well since Ole School is going to gather their wayward friend why don’t we disembark and scout out a lil till they get back? See what tha hell might be on this place? You guys in too?
Katsumi nodded and stood up straight, stretching his body. He had been leaning on the railing for a while and the cracks were audible.

"Should be fun. As long as Kyria keeps his Murder fetish under control."

He turned around and waited for Kyria and Hakucha's response.

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Skoll? I’m gonna go out on a limb hea and guess that’s another if your people? He wouldn’t happen to be tha thing that came from out tha water…would he? I do remember you saying you had another person with you who was quite hefty

"A Giant, a Dwarf, a crazed Swordsman and an old man that speaks in the old english tongue. Hakucha's got a pretty diverse crew, huh?"
"Should be fun. As long as Kyria keeps his Murder fetish under control."
Things had happened in rapid succession. The deal had been struck, Skoll had emerged unscathed with loads of food, my opinion had been completely ignored, Malcolm had jumped into the water to join Skoll.
I was now sitting at the ships-railing, having no plans myself to move. My sword still drawn as I contemplated what I felt like doing. Or rather, trying to convince myself I really shouldn't do what I felt like doing. I smelled the salt in the air as the blood on my hand and sword had started to dry up.

I should just kill them! What kind of assistance do they offer? But should I really kill everyone I see? YES!!! No............. YES!!!! No... At least the white haired one!!! Smirking piece of shit!! Does he not recognise death when he sees it!? No!!! Stop!! Kyria!! Stop!! Just STOP!!!

My breathing turned ragged, my eyes bloodshot as what was left of my sanity wrestled with my bloodlust until it was all bungled in a tight deeply confusing knot. What saved the situation, if only briefly was the thought

Skoll and Malcolm would probably not let me rampage... BUT WE NEED DEATH!!!............... NO!!! WAIT!! JUST WAIT!!!... please... please wait... It feels like I'm drowning here... Someone.. help.. please help me...

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Hakucha

Hakucha takes slow, deep breaths to calm herself down after everything happening around her. Skoll had already begun to cut up the Giant Octopus’ tentacles and skin them for the meat hidden within, unfazed by Hakucha’s words to him. It was Malcolm’s words who snapped Hakucha back into reality:

“Yeah, that’s probably wise. Though it’s not like he’ll have any objections..Zodd!”

At this, Hakucha’s trusty Parrot swoops down and perches onto the hand railing. Hakucha jumps onto the back of his neck and readies herself to take off towards Skoll. She remembers Captain Rihan’s words from just before she had began to panic:

Well then, my friend. Seems we’ve reached an agreement that benefits us both presently and in tha future as well….let’s make sure we all survive long enough to collect on our spoils, huh?
“Oh yea…of course, let’s call it an alliance then, Captain Rihan! Once we pick Skoll up, we can head out immediately!” Hakucha shouts from atop the mounted Parrot. Hakucha then remembers hearing Rihan’s partner Katsumi address her as well:

“Katsumi, we’ll have plenty of time to speak, I’m sure!”

Hakucha readies herself to take off into the air before an uncomfortable feeling comes over her once more.

“Oh yeah, and…Kyria…”

She looks down towards the water with her brow clenched in annoyance.

“…Thank you for trying to protect me earlier…”

And with this, without even looking in Kyria’s direction, Hakucha gently kicks Zodd in the shoulders, and the Parrot takes off towards Skoll.

If I had that staff, I could’ve protected myself..I wouldn’t have needed anyone’s help!!

Hakucha looks forward towards Skoll as the wind rushes by her face.

This is where things change for me!! I will become the King of the Pirates!! And then I won’t need help from anyone!!

@Jiihad @Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson

Malcolm had made his way onto the stony shore, about two dozen meters from Skoll's colossal frame.

Uncertain of whether the mountain of muscle had noticed his presence yet, Malcolm chose to announce his presence.

"Ay up Skoll! I see thou art been busy while the negotiations hath taken place."

Gracelessly plonking his rear onto the ground next to his staff, Malcolm proceeded to take off his boots and socks, tipping the former upside down to allow seawater to drain out and continuing to talk all the while.

"The fellow that our Captain hath made an agreement with is one Mr. Rihan. Physically speaking, he doth be a decently strong individual with some unusual water manipulation abilities at his disposal though I am quite confident that any of us bar Hakucha should be able to defeat him in a straightforward duel."

With the boots dealt with, Malcolm moved onto other items on his person. Weathered, leathery hands unequipped his swords and unbuttoned his drenched crimson shirt.

"I doth believe however that our crew mates underestimate Mr. Rihan's character. If mine hunch be correct then our ally of convenience doth possess a cunning mind, one that should not be treated carelessly."

Malcolm removed his long sleeved shirt, revealing his upper body as he wrung the fabric out. Despite his age, Malcolm's frame was in peak condition with hard, lean muscle adorning his wiry frame. His tanned chest and torso were decorated with a myriad of faded scars that weaved a tapestry of tales untold across his body.

"I know not of thine opinion regarding this subject Skoll but I personally have always been far more wary of cunning foes than strong foes. After all, it is from them that I earned most of mine battle scars."

With his piece said, Malcolm laid out his shirt to dry in the afternoon sun atop the warm stone of the shore, sitting cross legged in only his jet black trousers as he awaited the arrival of the rest of his crew mates.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
“Yes- Speaking”
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Stretching my back out to loosen myself up from my hunched position. I could feel the satisfying pops that traversed throughout my form, I enjoyed the release till Aktasumi graced us with his answer

Should be fun. As long as Kyria keeps his Murder fetish under control."
Trying and failing, I let slip a slight chuckle at my partners barb towards the stab happy man

“Yea…no chance of that happening dawg”

Oh yea…of course, let’s call it an alliance then, Captain Rihan! Once we pick Skoll up, we can head out immediately!”
“No worries, Katsumi and I will look around a bit and see if we kan get any info on this place. Issa lighthouse so someone has to keep it going. Maybe they could help us to know where tha fuck we is….”

With my piece said I walked over towards the Balck Deaths railing and promptly vaulted over the side, landing feet first onto the reddish terrain that made up Reverse Mountain. A slight bit of dust kicking up from where my Sandals impacted the ground. My staff generating a clacking sound when I tapped it off the floor. The first thing I noticed was that there wasn’t anything around to create shade or shadows. So the sun was left free to terrorize the landscape we were beginning our lives as true Pirates at. I could feel myself reacting to the lack of shade and increase in temperature due to sweat starting to manifest on my brow and collecting there before it became too heavy for itself and lost its fight with gravity and made a forced retreat, navigating down the left side of my face till it vanished into the collar of my opened cardigan. The accumulating perspiration darkening my shirts formerly milky complexion

I grinded the palm of my left hand into my eyebrow in a(vain) attempt to rid myself of the sweat gathering there. Only for it to make its reappearance not seconds later. As if to taunt my efforts of staying dry

Gah damn, I feel like a ant under a magnifying glass out this Bih. I know that damn lighthouse got tha AC on full fucking blast inside there….light bill higher than a bitch. Also….wonder if whomever works hea will know anything bout tha Seven Warlords? I’ve heard there’s a supposed Fishman who is one of em…..

Getting over my mental bitching, I called back over my shoulder

“Aye! Let’s go bro. Let’s get out this fucking heat before we melt. Hakucha, Wheneber y’all ready meet us at tha lighthouse”

@Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Beerbottle

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Trying and failing, I let slip a slight chuckle at my partners barb towards the stab happy man

“Yea…no chance of that happening dawg”
He smirked and nodded his head in agreement. His attention was turned to Hakucha as her tiny voice rung im his ear.

“Katsumi, we’ll have plenty of time to speak, I’m sure!”
Katsumi looked down, directly onto Hakucha's tiny frame.

"I hope so."

“No worries, Katsumi and I will look around a bit and see if we kan get any info on this place. Issa lighthouse so someone has to keep it going. Maybe they could help us to know where tha fuck we is….”

With my piece said I walked over towards the Balck Deaths railing and promptly vaulted over the side, landing feet first onto the reddish terrain that made up Reverse Mountain.
“Aye! Let’s go bro. Let’s get out this fucking heat before we melt. Hakucha, Wheneber y’all ready meet us at tha lighthouse”
With hands in pockets, Katsumi stepped onto the railing of the Black Death and hopped off. As he landed, he could feel the heat radiating from the rocky surface. He could feel sweat pouring from every inch of his body. His crimson eyes squinted as the sweat that gathered on his brows ran down into them.

Holy hell its hot. I regret not staying on the ship. God dammit Rihan.

Now irritated, Katasumi followed behind Rihan slowly, unbuttoning his shirt in vain.

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Even though talking was happening around me, I took no notice of it. In fact, I was incapable of hearing anything. Doom and gloom had sneaked with freezing fingers that closed themselves around my heart and squeezed tightly. My hand was bleeding profusely again, making a small puddle at my feet, owing to my nails digging themselves into the palm.

My mind was waging a war against itself.. The thoughts no longer coherent, only occasional flashes of kill! and no! rattled back and forth in there.
“Oh yeah, and…Kyria…”
“…Thank you for trying to protect me earlier…”
Suddenly, through the turmoil, two sentences sank in.
........................ My mind suddenly filled with a loud buzzing sound that started to drown out everything else. What?... Slowly, ever so slowly. I started to feel the wind, hear the creaking of the ship. By the time I became alert of my surroundings again, the others had jumped the ship to join Skoll.

It wasn't all that easy to spot Hakucha right away, but when I found her, my gaze lingered for a while before I closed my eyes tiredly. For the moment at peace as I muttered "thank you" and let it hang in the air.

Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Skoll

Skoll sinks his back teeth into the freshly skinned muscle of a skinned octopus tentacle, before pulling the tentacle away from his mouth, tearing muscle from bone and slurping it up into his mouth. His stomach was already rumbling before his battle with the creature below the waves, and he had worked up such an appetite that he didn’t even care to cook the meat before eating it.

In the harsh, brutally cold wilds of Jotunheim, where Skoll had spent many years in his youth, it was often difficult or impossible to start fires, and Skoll had learned to grow greatful for the taste of raw meat sliding down his throat. As he crushed raw meat in his teeth, an unexpected voice sounds below him:

"Ay up Skoll! I see thou art been busy while the negotiations hath taken place."
Skoll instinctively sends a pulse of observation Haki in the direction of the voice, sensing a familiar, wise aura. Skoll continued to chew as he pondered the meaning of what Malcolm had just said to him.

Negotiations?

"The fellow that our Captain hath made an agreement with is one Mr. Rihan. Physically speaking, he doth be a decently strong individual with some unusual water manipulation abilities at his disposal though I am quite confident that any of us bar Hakucha should be able to defeat him in a straightforward duel."
Skoll continued to chew his meat with a blank expression on his face, still not quite sure what had transpired while he was below the surface of the waves.

"I doth believe however that our crew mates underestimate Mr. Rihan's character. If mine hunch be correct then our ally of convenience doth possess a cunning mind, one that should not be treated carelessly."

“I know not of thine opinion regarding this subject Skoll but I personally have always been far more wary of cunning foes than strong foes. After all, it is from them that I earned most of mine battle scars."
Distracted from his ignorance of the situation, Skoll swallows the chewed octopus meat and speaks.

“Once, I raided a large merchant ship carrying hordes of Gold. We had heard of an island port that was friendly to Giants with gold to spend, so we set out. When we made landfall, I went into town to spend my share, when I was approached by a man who claimed to be a rival merchant of the ones we had robbed. He told me that he felt sorry for us, because there was a merchant vessel with three times the gold sailing the same waters where we raided the first ship, and that if I gave him my share of the treasure, he would tell us it’s whereabouts so we could plunder even more. So, I obliged him.”

Skoll looks down at Malcolm, a look of annoyance across his face.

“He sent us out on a quest for a ship that did not exist. I was the one who had persuaded the rest of the Jotun to search for this ghost ship, and we spent three weeks sailing in circles before one of our elders finally had the wisdom to speak up. When we returned to land, we found out that he had left the island weeks earlier.”

Skoll tears more muscle from bone with his teeth and speaks while chewing:

“At the time, I told myself that if I ever got the chance, I would kill his children.”

Skoll pauses for a moment to swallow his food. A large smile crossed his face as he speaks again.

“Taiyaaa, but now I have grown old. I don’t have the energy for grudges anymore, combat is tiring enough! Now, I almost admire him for his wit..and I can only laugh at myself for being deceived by him.”

Skoll grabs another Octopus tentacle and begins to remove skin from bone using Tartarus’ blade.

“Now…what kind of situation has our Captain gotten us into?”

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

Malcolm nonchalantly hummed as he mulled over Skoll's small tale. He personally found it rather distasteful that the giant once considered murdering the merchant's kin instead of the merchant himself but saw no point in arguing since Skoll himself no longer cared for the grudge.

It doth seem that Lady Fate smiled upon that merchant.
Skoll grabs another Octopus tentacle and begins to remove skin from bone using Tartarus’ blade.

“Now…what kind of situation has our Captain gotten us into?”
Another whimsical hum left Malcolm's throat.

"Hakucha shall explain the situation soon enough once she arrives. It doth be her deal after all."

A sly grin crept slowly crept across Malcolm's withered features.

"I was doth considering informing Captain Hakucha of mine suspicions regarding this Rihan fellow but perhaps that would be mineself depriving the Captain of valuable learning experience?"

Malcolm's mirthful eyes drifted up to Skoll's face.

"We both doth be old souls but we can still learn from one another. Tell me Skoll, doth thou thinketh it better for Hakucha's learning for us to give her answers to scenarios that we have learned from our own past experience or for us to use our past experience to guide her towards answers on her own initiative?"

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson