Island Twin Cape Lighthouse

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Leaving Hakucha and her compatriots to their own current dwellings, knowing they would catch up when they were all present and accounted for. I meandered my way across tha ruddy terrain that tha lighthouse was perched on, one sweat rolling step at a time my staff clattering in stride with my steps. And not for tha first(nor tha last, if I was being honest) did I mutter a curse towards tha fact there wasn’t a single tree around to block tha sun with. Matter of fact, thinking of tha egregious lack of shade made it feel….hotter

I remember hearing people gossip bout tha GrandLines spastic weather. But I ain’t think we would hit tha shit first fucking quarter, fuck! You know what! I’m good…I’m good…I’m good…I’m not fucking good. But ain’t no point to keep up Tha bitching, shit jus finna end up pissin Katsumi off and then his bitchin will piss me off even more

Turning my head slightly to the right, I gave a cursory glance to Katsumi who was ambling alongside me. His shirt progressively becoming more unbuttoned to combat the flaming bullshit Mother Nature affectionately dubbed the sun

Aye, you think anybody on this muthafucka? Like obviously some fuck keeps it running and whatnot, but where would they get food and supplies from? And please tell me you brought a gun or something in case this shit goes sideways?

I inquired of him before my gaze navigated it’s way back at tha tower we were standing in front of. Goosebumps running rap shot across my soaked in perspiration back at tha thought gods gift to mankind- Air Conditioning

@Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Aye, you think anybody on this muthafucka? Like obviously some fuck keeps it running and whatnot, but where would they get food and supplies from? And please tell me you brought a gun or something in case this shit goes sideways?
Katsumi scoffed.

"I'm always prepared."

He and his capatin had only been walking for a few minutes and both were soaked. To anyone else, they would look like they had both just climbed out of the ocean. He cast his gaze lazily infront of him, a look of relief filling his eyes as he spotted the tower up ahead.

Thank god! We can finally get out of this shitty heat. All the Grandline has successfully managed to do so far is ruin my day.

"And to answer your first question, it looks like we're about to find out."

Katsumi remained silent for a minute as they continued walking at the same pacr, the heat beating down on them like an angry mother. His expression transformed seamlessly from drained to annoyed.

"Why the hell are we still walking slowly!?Aren't you hot? You're a fishman, if im dying you're probably worse for wear and you're strolling like this sun isnt destroying us more than Isuka did."

He picked up the pace leaving Rihan behind and he headed towards to the building in front of them. Hoping for quick relief from the Grandline's crazy weather.

Whoever owns this place better have air conditioning.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The sun baked my form and sweat had started to pour down my back like a river. How long am I supposed to wait for the others? Aren't the deal struck? Aren't we going?
My annoyance was building, though, not the most dangerous murderous version from a little while ago. Be that as it may, my scowl seemed to almost have become permanent. In my childhood my face had sported a happy smile that would have lined my face and made me seem goodnatured as I matured. Alas, it was not meant to be. Even though I was still considered young, my face sported angry lines which would never be confused as anything else.

I rose to my feet and started pacing back and forth as I occasionally glanced the others way. The only person I could see with ease was Skoll of course, the others.. Well, I could spot them, or I could a while back.

Where did those two go?.. Rihan and Katsumi was it? Did they go explore the area?.. Shit..

My pace quickened as I walked back and forth. Then.. I snapped my fingers as I had what I considered a brilliant idea. I can simply launch an attack up into the air, that would get their focus and make them get back here.

That decided I stopped pacing and looked up. the sky was very blue, with thin white clouds overhead. There would be no chance of rain anytime soon. In a flash I was gripping my sword tightly as I started imbuing it with haki. It started as a vague feeling of power that you couldn't see with the naked eye, but then the black armament haki color started to flow up the length of the blade. When my whole blade was covered I started pushing more power into it, and a flame pattern started to appear and then the color of my blood shone through as well. Suddenly I started to feel puzzled.. What is this? I.. I feel like I can go on?

A manic grin spread across my face, it looked completely unnatural because the smile never reached my eyes. I kept pouring more haki into the blade and felt something building in it. My hand started to shake a little from the burden, but looking at the blade an blood red aura seemed to surround it, as if the haki in the weapon itself overflowed and spilled out into the world. I held my weapon close to my face as I wanted to examine this phenomenon. Then I yelped in surprise, because the weapon was clearly in front of my face, but not in contact with it, however there was something like a barrier that pushed against my face like it was also sending shockwaves out. I could feel myself getting injuries just holding it there.

"Ahahahahahahahaha"! My cackling echoed as I held my sword horizontally over my shoulder as I did a slashing motion that was slightly angled upward. A blood red slash flew upward towards a white cloud in the sky. Normally the slash would have cleaved a small hole in it that would have been difficult to see, however with the stronger version of armament haki it was like a shockwave also blew appart some of the cloud.

-Sanbyakurokuju Pound Ho: The user delivers a stronger version of his 36 Pound Cannon, which is presumably 10 times stronger than the original. (51 Mastery, 41 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: B
My base strength 61 Small Building Level
Haki Emmison which is rank A
Gives me an attack which is Mountain level.

Heh, lets see how my enemies will stop me now.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Skoll
Hakucha

The Octopus skin slid off of the tentacle with ease as Skoll ran the tentacle over Tartarus' blade. He listed to Malcolm's words quietly and calmly as he continued to remove skin from muscle.

"Hakucha shall explain the situation soon enough once she arrives. It doth be her deal after all."

A sly grin crept slowly crept across Malcolm's withered features.

"I was doth considering informing Captain Hakucha of mine suspicions regarding this Rihan fellow but perhaps that would be mineself depriving the Captain of valuable learning experience?"

Malcolm's mirthful eyes drifted up to Skoll's face.

"We both doth be old souls but we can still learn from one another. Tell me Skoll, doth thou thinketh it better for Hakucha's learning for us to give her answers to scenarios that we have learned from our own past experience or for us to use our past experience to guide her towards answers on her own initiative?"
Skoll considered Malcolm's question as he continued to run octopus tentacles across his blade. After all of the tentacles had been skinned, he began to chop them into bite-sized pieces that he could store easily on his person. His ravenous stomach had started to calm itself as the meat he was already digesting sets in. As Skoll turned to Malcolm to answer him, a small voice pierces the sky and interrupts him.

"Skoll!" The voice rings out. Skoll's instinctual blast of observation Haki reveals the tiny presence of his captain atop her trusty steed Zodd the parrot, closing in on his head at the pace of the wind. Skoll turns and looks outwards toward his approaching Captain.

Hakucha, riding atop Zodd's back, the parrots wings being carried gently forward by the wind, looks at Skoll for a moment calmly. Internally, she was still in a bit of shock from thinking that Skoll had been injured under the waves. Tears came up to her eyes again, but she quickly wipes them away.

What's wrong with me? You've always been insane, jumping headfirst into insane situations looking for death. I've always considered the idea that you could die at any time...so why am I so bothered by this now??

After a moment of strange silence, Skoll speaks out towards the approaching dwarf.

"Captain?"

Hakucha shakes off her confusion and shouts towards the giant before her. "We've...We've made an alliance with the two Pirates who captain that ship out there! We're going to take down Crocodile of the Ouka Shichibukai! Hop aboard their ship, and we'll be taking off soon!"

Skoll's giant eyebrows raise slightly. "Ahhh...The Shichibukai...Yes, I've met one of them before."

Hakucha shouts outwards, interrupting him. "There's no time for your flashbacks right now! Just get on the ship as soon as you can!!"

With that, Hakucha tilts herself to the left, causing Zodd to bank hard left and head towards Rihan and Katsumi's location.

There's no time to screw around. Let's get this show on the road!!

As Hakucha flies away, Skoll's white eyes follow her form as she flies through the sky. After a moment, he looks downwards at Malcolm.

"I believe we should have faith in little Hakucha. I believe that what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in the cunning that we speak of. She is still young and foolish in many ways, but she will learn the way of this world quickly."

"Now..." Skoll says as he loads up all of the chopped pieces of octopus meat into pouches hidden underneath his fur pant dressing. "I suppose I'm going to head out towards the ship of our new allies. Feel free to hop onto my back, if you please."

And with that, Skoll hops off of the cliffside that he sat upon, crashing into the water with enough force to create some fairly large waves (though nothing that threatens the ship). Skoll begins to swim towards the Black Death.

@Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

As Skoll quietly continued dealing with the spontaneous supply of calamari, Malcolm heard a familiar voice laughing from afar before he bore witness to a sudden attack that was seemingly directed towards nothing but sky.

Tis probably Kyria duelling with naught but his own shadow.... Or perhaps his eye doth caught a glimmer of a vaguely Celestial Dragon shaped cloud? Eh, it doth matter not since even if there were truly to be anything wrong, comrade Kyria will likely shred any intruder beyond recognition before the rest of us could investigate, let alone assist.

Confident in his personal opinion that anything in this part of Paradise that was dumb enough to engage Kyria in combat was more than welcome to play chicken with Darwinism, Malcolm focused instead on the voice shouting our to the Giant next to him.
"Skoll!" The voice rings out. Skoll's instinctual blast of observation Haki reveals the tiny presence of his captain atop her trusty steed Zodd the parrot, closing in on his head at the pace of the wind. Skoll turns and looks outwards toward his approaching Captain.

Hakucha, riding atop Zodd's back, the parrots wings being carried gently forward by the wind, looks at Skoll for a moment calmly. Internally, she was still in a bit of shock from thinking that Skoll had been injured under the waves. Tears came up to her eyes again, but she quickly wipes them away.

What's wrong with me? You've always been insane, jumping headfirst into insane situations looking for death. I've always considered the idea that you could die at any time...so why am I so bothered by this now??

After a moment of strange silence, Skoll speaks out towards the approaching dwarf.

"Captain?"

Hakucha shakes off her confusion and shouts towards the giant before her. "We've...We've made an alliance with the two Pirates who captain that ship out there! We're going to take down Crocodile of the Ouka Shichibukai! Hop aboard their ship, and we'll be taking off soon!"

Skoll's giant eyebrows raise slightly. "Ahhh...The Shichibukai...Yes, I've met one of them before."

Hakucha shouts outwards, interrupting him. "There's no time for your flashbacks right now! Just get on the ship as soon as you can!!"
Malcolm's interest was greatly piqued by Skoll's claim of meeting a Warlord but he decided to leave that line of questioning for another day.
As Hakucha flies away, Skoll's white eyes follow her form as she flies through the sky. After a moment, he looks downwards at Malcolm.

"I believe we should have faith in little Hakucha. I believe that what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in the cunning that we speak of. She is still young and foolish in many ways, but she will learn the way of this world quickly."

"Now..." Skoll says as he loads up all of the chopped pieces of octopus meat into pouches hidden underneath his fur pant dressing. "I suppose I'm going to head out towards the ship of our new allies. Feel free to hop onto my back, if you please."

And with that, Skoll hops off of the cliffside that he sat upon, crashing into the water with enough force to create some fairly large waves (though nothing that threatens the ship). Skoll begins to swim towards the Black Death.
Quickly grabbing his still damp clothing and equipment, Malcolm swiftly ran towards where Skoll had just started to swim towards Rihan's ship.

After all, there was no point in getting himself wet(ter) if Skoll had already kindly offered him an alternative solution.

As he made himself comfortable on the Giant's great mane of wild hair, Malcolm thought back on the recent words from his current impromptu mode of sentient transport.

Very well, Skoll. I shall place mine trust in Hakucha's abilities. Let us see where this roll of the dice takes us, shall we?

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

The Emmision Haki energy around my sword puffed out as I dispelled it. I let out a heave sigh as I wiped at my sweaty brow, my hands tremored slightly.
Damn, that takes a lot of energy. I suppose the tremors will be easier to manage with practice, but there cannot be too many attacks I can fire with that type of haki before my body gives out. A movement registered in my peripheral vision and when I turned my head in that direction I could see Skoll starting to swim towards the ship. On his head I could also see the much smaller form of Malcolm.

Excellent excellent, now we're just missing Hakucha and the two others. Hm.. Where did the captain fly off to? No matter, she'll be back soon enough. Though, if she'd been here as well we could just take this damn ship.

As Skoll came near the ship I bellowed towards them

"It seems my Armament Haki has gone through a change for the better, how about you fellows"!??

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speaking
Yes- Thought
Yes- Narration

Finally standing in tha shadow of tha lighthouse, a stray thought paced through my mind.

Tch, I really don’t like tha idea of leaving random people especially a rival pirate crew on our ship by themselves. Not to mention that lunatic swordsman there….damn we jus got hea too

Aye Katsumi. Let’s head back, ion want these mafuckas taking off with our ship while we walking through hell. Besides ion see any signs of life on this hot ass rock, my bad blood wasted our fucking time getting off tha ship

Spinning myself around I began tha sweltering trek back to Katsumi and myself marine vessel. Each step feeling like torture, especially being a Fishman tha blazing heat taking a lil extra toll on me as it felt like it was drying me out second by second. The sweat that I was trying to wipe away all throughout our journey returning full force, quickly drenching my cardigan and making it heavier the more perspiration it accumulated. Even through all of it I forced my legs to move faster, the prospect of getting off this heat rock all too inviting……

@Mr. Anderson @Owl Ki @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

They had finally arrived at their destination and stood in the shadow of the giant lighthouse. Katsumi sighed deeply in relief for they had finally managed to escape the heat for a moment.

Aye Katsumi. Let’s head back, ion want these mafuckas taking off with our ship while we walking through hell. Besides ion see any signs of life on this hot ass rock, my bad blood wasted our fucking time getting off tha ship
He turned to Rihan with his eyebrows raised, a look shock on his face, followed by quick acceptance. He ran his hand through his hair in exhaustion.

"You should have thought about that BEFORE we left the ship. The only reason I'm not mad right now is because your reason is logical."

He turned around lazily, not in a hurry to return to the blazing heat of the Grandline. Katsumi kept pace behind of Rihan, noticing the Fishman's sluggish movements.

Looks like I was right. The heat is taking a toll on him.

He shook his head and increased pace, now walking side by side with his Captain. Both sweat soaked once again as the heat destroys them from above and below.

"Let this be a prelude, I heard the kingdom of Alabasta is a dessert country. Remember to bring water for yourself when we arrive there."

With that, Katsumi pats Rihan's back as they both trek back to their vessel.

@Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad

Narrative
Thoughts
"Dialogue"
Skoll
Hakucha

Soaring through the sky atop the back of Zodd the Parrot, Hakucha gazes down towards Rihan and Katsumi as Zodd approached them. Suddenly witnessing them turning back and heading in the direction of their ship, Hakucha let out a sigh of relief.

"Phew, thank goodness..it's time for us to hit the high seas! The Throne awaits me!!"

Hakucha pats the side of Zodd's neck, causing the parrot to bank left and glide in the direction of the Black Death.

In the waves far below, Skoll's giant arms smash into the waves below as he freestyle swims towards the ship of the newfound allies that he had yet to meet. He felt Malcolm jump into his hair, and took care not to turn his head and dunk Malcolm underneath the waves, a sensation that he had gotten used to from Hakucha hitching rides in his mighty beard.

As Skoll neared the Black Death, he heard a familiar voice shout out from the deck of the ship:

As Skoll came near the ship I bellowed towards them

"It seems my Armament Haki has gone through a change for the better, how about you fellows"!??
The question perplexed Skoll as he reached his giant arms up towards the deck of the Black Death. Pondering the meaning of Kryia's words to himself, Skoll paid little mind towards the fragility of the ship that he was now attempting to climb aboard. His giant fingers smash onto the deck of the ship, splintering the wood and sending large cracks across the deck. As Skoll pulls himself upward, the ship leans towards the side that he pulled himself up, and the wood groaned loudly with stress. Skoll sits aboard the deck as the ship returns to a level position, being so large that the top of his head reached over the ship's central mast. The ship was just barely wide enough for him to sit aboard, though Skoll paid this no mind as he responded to Kyria:

"Forgive me Kyria, but I am not familiar with many aspects of human speech. I have never heard of this 'Armament Haki' that you speak of."

@Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson @Jiihad

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

I didn't have to wait long after my shout. I watched as Skoll simply pushed himself onto the ship. I watched the damage that his sheer bulk inflicted on it. I chose to grab hold of the railing so I didn't start slipping over the deck as the ship tilted until Skoll was safely onboard. "......." Not again.. Well.. Seems like the ship is holding at least.

Looking up at the giant, I couldn't see Malcolm from my vantage point, however, I had seen him ontop of Skoll's head as he was swimming. Well at least those two are finally back, now we just need the captain and those two weaklings.
"Forgive me Kyria, but I am not familiar with many aspects of human speech. I have never heard of this 'Armament Haki' that you speak of."
I focused as my brain comprehended what Skoll had just said. Is he actually pulling my leg?. My brow furrowed as I looked deep into Skoll's face. However, there were no deception there. He really means it.. Doesn't he? How do I even start?

I cleared my throat. For this explanation I had to cast my mind back to my time at the Revolutionary training base, those times had been peaceful. Granted, it was marred by my own constant sorrow and bitterness over the Celestial Dragons. Be that as it may, thinking back to something that could be called an explanation helped me keep calm as I started to speak.

"Haki eh?... I'll try my best to put it into words.. As I'm saying this, you should use all your senses to hopefully feel the changes in my body".

I paused so he would have a chance to possibly do as I said, however, having not activated my own Awareness Haki I couldn't feel whether or not he understood and acted on my suggestion.

"Haki, as far as I understand it.. Comes from your own inner power, its the power of your spirit pushed out to affect your body or surroundings. To strengthen yourself, to notice and feel far away, to dominate the hearts of those around you. I'm rambling.. There's three categories of haki that I know of, but I only have patience right now to show you one of them. I'm going to talk about something called Armament Haki, and I'll demonstrate it for you too".
ut
My sword still in my hand I took a moment to concentrate. Easy now.. Do it slowly, slowly so he can feel the changes hopefully.

I started to push power into the blade, but very lightly, there had been no changes to the outside of the blade as I started to talk again.

"I know you cannot actually see this, but at this point, with this amount of power my blade has not done any outward changes. But as I push more of my inner power into it something will happen".

I pushed more power into it, the blade started to gradually turn black, by the halfway point I stopped. "By this point, half my blade has started to turn pitch black, as I continue now, it will turn completely black. It doesn't have to be a weapon, it can be your body as well. This type of power strengthens your weapon and makes it far more dangerous and durable. If I'm going up against someone of your power I would need to do at least this much to even have a chance at hurting you".

Then I made my blade completely black. "This is the amount of power I need for the blade to turn completely black, this is not the end of what I can do with it, but most people have to stop at this point. However"..

I pushed a lot more power into it to speed up the process. At this point the familiar flame pattern had showed itself, the color blood-tinged. "This amount of power is necessary for a flame pattern to show up, this is the next level of Armament Haki, by this point I'm a lot more dangerous. Why is there a flame pattern? I don't know".

I pushed a lot more, feeling the strain as a blood red aura shot out from the blade, this time I chose to not hold the blade close to any other part of my body lest I damaged myself again. By this point my voice had become ragged as I continued with some urgency to finish my demonstration.

"This is the strongest type of Haki I can do at this point, I do not know what this is called, I simply felt that I was capable of going past my previous limit. At this point its like there is an aura around my blade that I cannot penetrate with my un Haki infuesed fingers. Actually trying to do so will actually damage me, its like the aura repels everything around it".

At this point I cut off all Haki and felt my body relax.

"This might have been confusing, but this is the best explanation I can do at this point".

@Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Last edited:
Malcolm had jumped off of Skoll's back and onto the deck when the Giant had started boarding the ship.

The geriatric buccaneer had gone about reequipping himself with his gear during Kyria's long explanation regarding Haki. Malcolm had admittedly been greatly surprised at Skoll's claim of ignorance regarding the subject considering how the latter was both an experienced traveller and a blind individual that could interact with his environment as well as any able sighted person.

Returning his staff to his hand, the now fully dressed Malcolm came from around Skoll's back as Kyria finished his explanation. Being in a mirthful mood, he decided to prod at his typically bloodlusted crew mate a little.

"I doth declare that this is the most collected that I have seen ye be, o' comrade Kyria. Twas a fine explanation indeed that thee gave to our dear comrade Skoll. Perhaps deep down, thou holds a certain fondness for assisting others?"

Leaving Kyria to whatever thoughts that the man may have, Malcolm turned to the sentient mountain of muscle next to him.

"As I said, Kyria's explanation was fine indeed and I doth possess no meaningful words that I could add to his thesis. I doth possess but one query for thee though."

Malcolm paused for a moment before continuing.

"Is it perhaps possible that thou art already aware of Haki from thine experiences but simply know of it by a different name?"

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Jiihad

Pain to tha World….
Yes- Speech
Yes- Narration
Yes- Thought

Let this be a prelude, I heard the kingdom of Alabasta is a dessert country. Remember to bring water for yourself when we arrive there."
“Shit you right, I had forgot that shit was a barren wasteland as well. Yea either gonna have to bring water or hit tha first town we see and stick up there”

Feeling Katsumi pat him on tha back in a manner to try and console me Meade me remember that it wasn’t jus myself I had to consider when I made a choice

Tch….Kant let shit like that happen. If sh hits than fan it’s not jus my ass that’s grass, Katsumis loyal he not runnin. That’s a good thing but i Gotta make sure that my fucking decisions don’t get him fucked through it….

Coming to that conclusion, I straightened out my back and held my head higher. Confidence returning to my gait. Coming to grips with tha responsibility that I had to shoulder

Gotta make sure I think things through from now on

Titling my head to glance at my friend from tha corner of my eye I nod slightly to acknowledge him. Turning my gaze back to tha ship, it’s shadow greeted us first immediately cooling said red sediment we traversed(pointlessly). Not wanting to waste anymore time than I had till that point, I shouldered my staff while folding my knees, then catapulting myself onto that ships railing. Scanning how tha ship looked since our departure and subsequent round trip. My sleepy eyes caught sight of tha cracks that an apparent monstrosity of a man had caused by taking up residence on our deck, tha homicidal sword wielder standing next to him like it was a common occurrence(tho considering Kyria is part of Hakuchas crew, safe to assume tha giant is too)

“Ya know….tha lil Capt did say she had more crew ayes and one of them was a giant, but try not to break our ship. Or else no ones going anywhere, speakin of your Capt….where is she? Were leavin, nothing for us hea anyway”

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Beerbottle @Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson

Narration
Thoughts
"Dialogue"

Coming to that conclusion, I straightened out my back and held my head higher. Confidence returning to my gait. Coming to grips with tha responsibility that I had to shoulder

Gotta make sure I think things through from now on

Titling my head to glance at my friend from tha corner of my eye I nod slightly to acknowledge him.
Katsumi returns a nod and looks forward as they finally arrived at their vessel. He quickly noticed the shape of the giant figure that took now residence on the deck of the deck of Tha Black Death.

That must be the Giant I saw at the peak of Reverse Mountain. I cant wait to finally see one up close.

Rihan suddenly threw himself onto the ship and Katsumi followed behind, jumping and pulling himself up before balancing on the railing. He immediately noticed the cracks in the wood surrounding the Giant man as Kyria stood next to him casually, to his annoyance. But before he could open his mouth, Rihan commented.

“Ya know….tha lil Capt did say she had more crew ayes and one of them was a giant, but try not to break our ship. Or else no ones going anywhere, speakin of your Capt….where is she? Were leavin, nothing for us hea anyway”
Katsumi adjusted his body and took a seat. Letting the damage to the deck go, he ran his hand through his hair and began buttoning up his shirt.

"Maybe the young Captain went looking for us. Every member of her crew is gathered here it seems."

@Jiihad @Beerbottle @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki

"Npc talking"
Thinking
"Speaking"
Narration/actions

Finishing my explanation I watched as Malcolm jumped down onto the deck in full gear.
"I doth declare that this is the most collected that I have seen ye be, o' comrade Kyria. Twas a fine explanation indeed that thee gave to our dear comrade Skoll. Perhaps deep down, thou holds a certain fondness for assisting others?"
I snorted disdainfully. Sadly I imagine it won't last. Those days might be long behind me at this point...
"As I said, Kyria's explanation was fine indeed and I doth possess no meaningful words that I could add to his thesis. I doth possess but one query for thee though."

Malcolm paused for a moment before continuing.

"Is it perhaps possible that thou art already aware of Haki from thine experiences but simply know of it by a different name?"
At this I took a quick breath in slight surprise. Yes, that could be it.. As amazing as it may seem that is the only way to explain it. We've already seen Skoll use both Observation Haki and Armament Haki with great proficiency, if not he would have died in our fight before we came to Reverse Mountain.

Pondering this, I heard the thud as someone came aboard the ship, turning my head I saw Rihan and Katsumi striding our way. Finally.. They are back, now.. Where is our captain?
I came very close to threatening him again.. But taking a deep breath I managed to stop myself.
The faster we get outta here.. The faster I can find someone to kill.. Perhaps this Captain Rihan himself eh?
"Maybe the young Captain went looking for us. Every member of her crew is gathered here it seems."
I raised one eyebrow.. Once again.. Where is Hakucha?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

Narrative
Thoughts
“Dialogue”
Skoll
Hakucha

Skoll listens to the explanation that Kyria provided to him. It wasn’t long before he realized what Kyria was referring to: a strange phenomena that the Jotun had no name for. Skoll lifts his right hand up and fixates his whitened eyes on it. He coats his hand in a jet black aura, and tightens his fingers into a fist, small sparks of black lightning shoot out from his fingers as they connect.

Haki, is it?

Skoll looks towards Malcolm as his hand returns to a normal color.

“It is not something that the Jotun had a name for..we simply believed it was a power that appeared when one’s will was strong, a manifestation of fighting spirit…my captain, Hati, and her father Fenrir before her could use a stronger type of ‘Haki’..a power that could overwhelm all senses. They could overpower other men simply by looking at them, and they could imbue their attacks with this Haki as well.”

Skoll gazes out to the seas thoughtfully.

“…Does that means there are humans who can use Jotunsense as well, I wonder?”

Skoll was contemplating Kyria’s explanation so deeply that he didn’t notice the arrival of their new allies, Rihan and Katsumi. It was the Fishman’s words that pulled him back into reality.

With all of the new alliance present on the deck of the Black Death, none of them had noticed that Hakucha had landed directly on the edge of the bowsprit, and Zodd had begun to circle the ship overhead. Hakucha draws her tiny Pirate cutlass with a metal ringing that to her sounded impressive, but probably didn’t even reach the deck of the ship. She points her sword to the sky as she speaks.

“Alright then! Swan Pirates and her new allies, the Grand Line awaits us! We set sail for Alabasta, where our target is the Shichibukai Crocodile!! Let’s not wait any longer! Unfurl the sails!”

Hakucha points her sword out to the Horizon beyond.

“Let’s go!!”

@Owl Ki @Mr. Anderson @Beerbottle @Jiihad