Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
- The battleships arrive on egghead, they surround it
- Kizaru teansforms into a beam of lighting causing an explosion upon landing
- Saturn sends a trail of black haki lightning across the island to locate Vegapunk and travel through it
- He fails to locate Vegapunk but located the Seraphims, he teleports in front of Zoro and Sanji through that haki trail and immediately commands thr Seraphim overwriting the Punk's orders

Like, I'm not betting on every Gorosei being fighter (although I do believe tall blond guy and Gandhi can fight) but i have the feeling they have hax.
Which would make sense, the WG could have the given their highest ranked celestial dragons the most broken devil fruit to protect themselves in urgency (like admirals being absent)
To me it doesn't make much sense to have a panel like this otherwise but with Oda you never know

To me it doesn't make much sense to have a panel like this otherwise but with Oda you never know
I'm pretty confident they all have some sort of ability that can be used in battle
What I'm unsure is how they fight.
Tall blond guy throwing rokushiki moves wouldn't surprise me
nor would be gandhi splitting Mary Geoise in half with a sword swing
but i have harder time picturing Saturn and Gorbatchev throwing avCOC punches against Luffy
I'm purely talking design wise

I'm pretty confident they all have some sort of ability that can be used in battle
What I'm unsure is how they fight.
Tall blond guy throwing rokushiki moves wouldn't surprise me
nor would be gandhi splitting Mary Geoise in half with a sword swing
but i have harder time picturing Saturn and Gorbatchev throwing avCOC punches against Luffy
I'm purely talking design wise
Inb4 Saturn's stick is a supreme grade weapon

Logan Paul should do more than being part time. He looks so natural. Just see the diff between him and Domenec( he has his father to train him,been with WWE for a longtime, still looks like a slug). If the rumors are correct, him vs Rollins would be great.
The best thing they did with Dom is put him with Judgment Day and turn him heel. As well as lead him away from Rey's wrestling style. The dude is twice the size of Rey, he shouldn't have been a high flyer from the get go but whatever. I'm enjoying his current gimmick very much and hope it develops him further

Although there's a difference between Gorosei being able to fight and being god tier that can low diff Kaido and Akainu together
I think only IMU should be a god tier tbh
I doubt they’d be able to low diff Kaido and Akainu together, only imu can be that level. But the gorosei should be stronger than Kaido if they are fighters, or at least used to be

The best thing they did with Dom is put him with Judgment Day and turn him heel. As well as lead him away from Rey's wrestling style. The dude is twice the size of Rey, he shouldn't have been a high flyer from the get go but whatever. I'm enjoying his current gimmick very much and hope it develops him further
Yeah, if he improves his wrestling, he'd be a great heel. After the jail, he has improved his mic skills a bit too.