UFC and MMA Thread

Im fascinated by Francis Ngannou now. Even though his cardio is weaker than most heavyweights, but that power punch is crazy. And even more, he can use some defensive wrestling now. Real scary. I want some punching power like that too. Do i have to be a slave at the sand mine to get that?

Usman is just too strong imo, his jabs are really powerful its awesome. While his straight is precise. A really rare combo.
Yea but imo Usman is a rare breed. He's a top 3 greatest Welterweight of all time and one of the greatest UFC fighters ever. He also should be PFP #1 since Jones isn't fighting and Khabib is retired.

There is no one at 170 that can beat him. He should beat Covington in the next fight to truly end the division, then try and conquer middleweight.

Usman vs Adesanya would be legendary.

Yea but imo Usman is a rare breed. He's a top 3 greatest Welterweight of all time and one of the greatest UFC fighters ever. He also should be PFP #1 since Jones isn't fighting and Khabib is retired.

There is no one at 170 that can beat him. He should beat Covington in the next fight to truly end the division, then try and conquer middleweight.

Usman vs Adesanya would be legendary.
Usman seems heavier to me than Adesanya though, its weird lol. Imo Usman is like an isolated elite at his division. While i'm really dazzled at heavyweight now. Stipe, Ngannou, Jones, Derrick Lewis omg its so crowded with monsters. Its like Kaidou-Linlin-WB lol

Usman seems heavier to me than Adesanya though, its weird lol. Imo Usman is like an isolated elite at his division. While i'm really dazzled at heavyweight now. Stipe, Ngannou, Jones, Derrick Lewis omg its so crowded with monsters. Its like Kaidou-Linlin-WB lol
That is true. Adesanya is much thinner but he's also taller and more lanky so there is that.

Heavyweight is fucking crazy. Ngannou dominating with his heavy hitting, Miocic wanting payback, Jones if he ever comes back lmao. Derrick Lewis I was never too intrigued by but he can throw a punch.

Its like Kaidou-Linlin-WB lol
Akainu-Aokiji-Kizaru :blush:
Post automatically merged:

No UFC fans? :josad:

Last edited:
I remember yrs+ ago when there were a bunch of members here salty at me for saying Conor was done after consecutive losses and defending him like his existence was their only religion (a lot like LaBron for that matter) 😆 - well 2+ years later, he's continued to lose and today makes it 2 consecutive beatdowns by Poirier

McGregor its time to retire :milaugh:

Also ironic how he trash talked Poirier saying that he would end up in a stretcher by the ene of the match when it would be McGregor that ended up on a stretcher to end the match...

McGregor knew that he was going to lose against Poirier so he has to talk trash against Poirier as much as possible in the promo.:kobeha:

And little did he know, he got a broken ankle.:ronalugh:
Did Poirier's elbow defense really broke Connor's lower leg? In that case that may be another reason to practice Muay Thai? Since the muay thai guys can defend with elbow or knees better?

I'm still waiting for the awaited Ngannou vs. Jones fight.
Ngannou obtaining wrestling abilities is real scary but his stamina is problematic against Jones' long term game imo. And also Jones can choke and also use his elbows flying knees etc. It's an exciting match really