Powers & Abilities Ultimate Form and Blue Evolution

Hello All,

So I have been watching DB since I was 5 but as I grow older, I have been having a hard time understanding the ultimate forms or should I say, beyond the limit powers of these 3 characters: Gohan's Ultimate Form, Vegeta's Evolution, Goku's Kaio Ken.

We all know that each of them starts at the:

1. Base form
2. SSJ
3. SSJ2

In Goku's case, he has
4. SSJ3 as the next level (Both Vegeta and Gohan don't have it and I still don't know why). For Vegeta, it may be a plain rationale that he doesn't want it or he doesn't know how to control his Ki at a certain level between SSJ2 and his SSJ God or Blue. He admits that he needed to be trained by Whis in order to fully control his Ki. So that may settle it. For Gohan's case, it could be the lack of training that brought him to a scenario that without his Ultimate Form, he can only go as far as SSJ2.

Let's talk about his Ultimate form further, many believe that his Ultimate Form is the end of it and can't go any further even if he tries to train more and more because they believe that his full potential has already been unleashed/unlocked by the two Gods (Namek and Great King Kai). Even if he achieved SSJ3 and up, he won't be able to surpass his Ultimate Form. I contest it, and here's why.

The elder namek only unleashed his potential at that certain point in time when he was a child facing an overpowered Freeza. And having his potential unlocked by Grand Kai later meant that he already achieved access to all his power, and so going Super Saiyan wouldn't do anything for him while in his Ultimate form according to Manga.

So what will happen now if continuously train like his father and Vegeta? Well, the answer is simple, he will exceed every form he has now and that includes surpassing his Ultimate Form because it is not limited to that. Piccolo even stated that he doesn't believe in Gohan saying that is already how far he could go. He can still be stronger and perhaps became the strongest just like what Vegeta and Goku always believed in. His Ultimate Form is his ultimate form at the current point in time and with more training, he will be able to achieve the even higher feat. And with regards to the appearance of it, I speculate that it will be the same with his black hair and the reason for that is that it's his choice and he is half-human, half-Saiyan. So imagine a fusion between a human a Saiyan, Gohan is what got.

So what about the Blue Evolution of Vegeta? Well, the answer is simple, Vegeta always wanted to be equal and might as well defeat Goku but he didn't undergo the same training as the latter. So if Goku can multiply his Blue form x10+ by going Kaio Ken, Vegeta's way of doing this is through Evolution. There's no way, he will force himself to acquire the same technique as his nemesis does. It's fucking Vegeta of the Saiyan Royalty.

What do you guys think? May need a little clarification and enlightenment on the subject matter.