Speculations Unconfirmed Conquerors

Hi everyone, this is a thread to speculate about characters who are not confirmed to have COC at this time.
I will split them into different categories based on how i see their chances of having COC, of course this can be changed upon the discussion and i may have forgot some characters so remind me.

Must have COC:
Rocks
Monkey D. Garp
Monkey D. Dragon
Blackbeard
Akainu
Mihawk
Kong ( former fleet admiral )
Gorosei ( controversial i know, but at least one of them will have it 100% )

Probably have COC:
Sabo
Ben Beckman
Aokiji
Fujitora
Shiryu
King
Weevil
Momo

May have COC:
Kizaru ( His personality hurts his chances )
Greenbull
Scobber gaban
Marco ( same as kizaru )
Queen
Trafalgar D. Law
Bartholomew Kuma
Smoker
Koby ( surprise )

Note: For the sake of this discussion i omitted the strawhats (+ yamato ) as i don't want discussion to revolve around them and a 100 threads have been made on them already :milaugh:. I only added shiryu from Blackbeard pirates because he is most likely to have it , and the others are a mystery since we don't know the crew dynamic.

Last edited:
Queen and king having it comes as no surprise. Queen is the only one we seen axt casually to coc . He was able able make tama faint. We don't know what it was . They are under kaido who already mentioned there are a lot of coc users . The admirals too . Mihawk is a prime candidate . Marco defo not

Dragon is Confirmed to have CoC
Also it can be noticed that CoC Users can only be Captained & Led by other CoC Users
So Rocks is 100% Confirmed to have CoC to explain why WB, Kaido & BM followed him

After that, seeing how both Shanks & Zoro have CoC & apparently must rely on it to Fight Top Tiers
Mihawk must have CoC 100%. Aside from these, we have Beckman & Garp who didn't eat a DF, so imo for them to be as strong as they are hyped to be, they also need CoC. Ryuma also had it 10% as it was kinda mentioned in his One-Shot.

So in my opinion, Dragon, Rocks, Ryuma & Mihawk have CoC 100% & then Beckman + Garp have it 90%
The rest don't need it at all.

I have a feeling though that Weevil might have CoC, i'm 75% sure

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…

Only a few will achieve advanced CoC

Queen and king having it comes as no surprise. Queen is the only one we seen axt casually to coc . He was able able make tama faint. We don't know what it was . They are under kaido who already mentioned there are a lot of coc users . The admirals too . Mihawk is a prime candidate . Marco defo not
Queen having it would be a surprise as no yonko crew till now had two COC users other than the captain, also if Queen has COC and Marco doesn't i would be amazed.

Dragon is Confirmed to have CoC
Also it can be noticed that CoC Users can only be Captained & Led by other CoC Users
So Rocks is 100% Confirmed to have CoC to explain why WB, Kaido & BM followed him

After that, seeing how both Shanks & Zoro have CoC & apparently must rely on it to Fight Top Tiers
Mihawk must have CoC 100%. Aside from these, we have Beckman & Garp who didn't eat a DF, so imo for them to be as strong as they are hyped to be, they also need CoC. Ryuma also had it 10% as it was kinda mentioned in his One-Shot.

So in my opinion, Dragon, Rocks, Ryuma & Mihawk have CoC 100% & then Beckman + Garp have it 90%
The rest don't need it at all.

I have a feeling though that Weevil might have CoC, i'm 75% sure
I actually forgot about Weevil, i will put him in the probably have it category as for Ryuma he probably had it but i kinda focused on more present story characters :milaugh:

The thing is though is that these characters are the cream of the crop, what we are talking about here are the Top tiers/ Pseudo top tiers so it kinda makes sense for alot if not most of them to have it, i can see Oda going the route of you have to have CoC to be a top tier .. concerning punches not connecting yeah .. i have the same fears about it and i don't like it all that much but i have some faith in Oda to be able to get around it and have interesting and unique fights.

Every Admirals is gonna have Conquerors.
Koby has 10000% chance to have COC. He will have it without any doubts
Post automatically merged:

And I think all admirals have it. They all have their justice and something to fight for
I think there is a big chance that all admirals have it but i feel like that would get repetitive very quickly, i mean we probably think the 3 admirals + Akainu will have their fights at the same time so that is 4 different fights all going AdCoC at the same time, also Kizaru's personality seems a bit off for CoC but it could happen.
To me the only ones who I think are unconfirmed but 100% will be is

1. 5 Gorosei and Imu. Clearly CDs can have CoC, and these are the top of the world and actually seem intelligent and willful.

2. Buggy. Oda likes making him important.

3. Blackbeard. He’s a foil to Luffy so really needs it

4. Dragon. Obvious
If buggy had CoC i would be shocked tbh, if it happens i see it as a gag more than anything :milaugh:

Queen having it would be a surprise as no yonko crew till now had two COC users other than the captain, also if Queen has COC and Marco doesn't i would be amazed.

I actually forgot about Weevil, i will put him in the probably have it category as for Ryuma he probably had it but i kinda focused on more present story characters :milaugh:

The thing is though is that these characters are the cream of the crop, what we are talking about here are the Top tiers/ Pseudo top tiers so it kinda makes sense for alot if not most of them to have it, i can see Oda going the route of you have to have CoC to be a top tier .. concerning punches not connecting yeah .. i have the same fears about it and i don't like it all that much but i have some faith in Oda to be able to get around it and have interesting and unique fights.

I think there is a big chance that all admirals have it but i feel like that would get repetitive very quickly, i mean we probably think the 3 admirals + Akainu will have their fights at the same time so that is 4 different fights all going AdCoC at the same time, also Kizaru's personality seems a bit off for CoC but it could happen.

If buggy had CoC i would be shocked tbh, if it happens i see it as a gag more than anything :milaugh:
Why do all yonko crews gotta be same?? Kaido deals with smiles . Shanks has no dfs. Bb is mixed and big mom mostly paramedics. Your logic for how yonko crews needs to be built is wrong cos yonko crews are very different. Yes bm had one , wb had 2. Kaido could have 2 1 3 whatever oda wanna give him .

• Dragon
  • Akainu
  • BB
  • Buggy
  • Mihawk
  • Garp
  • Weevil
  • King
  • Ben
  • Lucky
  • Yasopp
  • Usopp
  • Law
  • Shiki
  • Gorosei
  • Im
  • Admirals
  • Aokiji
  • Joyboy
  • Nika
  • Fisher Tiger
  • Ryuma
  • Vander Decken (the legend)
  • Oars
You don't think Sabo has it ?

Why do all yonko crews gotta be same?? Kaido deals with smiles . Shanks has no dfs. Bb is mixed and big mom mostly paramedics. Your logic for how yonko crews needs to be built is wrong cos yonko crews are very different. Yes bm had one , wb had 2. Kaido could have 2 1 3 whatever oda wanna give him .
Because all yonko crew are the same in concept, having a yonko and under him are commanders who are not close to his level and below them are a group of officers who are below that. Only shanks kinda breaks the trend with having a first mate although Roux and yasopp round up the commanders and even then, i don't see shanks having a CoC user besides Beckman.

None Conqueror users
I don't understand what you mean here ?
btw i think besides zoro,luffy,kid there will be atleast 1 coc user from WG.
In this case the only ones i think have a shot are either Law or Urogue.

You don't think Sabo has it ?

Because all yonko crew are the same in concept, having a yonko and under him are commanders who are not close to his level and below them are a group of officers who are below that. Only shanks kinda breaks the trend with having a first mate although Roux and yasopp round up the commanders and even then, i don't see shanks having a CoC user besides Beckman.

I don't understand what you mean here ?

In this case the only ones i think have a shot are either Law or Urogue.
This is but your own hc. Cos shiryu has had same portrayal to benb . And no aside big mom and kaido not all yonko crews are built the same . Wb had oden who he viewed more as a brother and appreciated his strength. Shanks has ben b and bb shiryu . Once again the story is not just Linear . If doffy has it then yes kaido could have 2 commanders with that. Cos they made names for themselves . Queen worked with vegapunk . Was able to intimidate tama and make her faint . Saw coc being used and scoffed at it . You can take it as you wish but the story is not just that linear and does not ff a simple concept