General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

I hear a lot of people saying other Strawhats are gonna get conquerors haki/ryuo ext..... I think people need to understand there are things Oda only does for Luffy and Zoro........in this thread were going to go over this in detail .

Luffy and Zoro are the:

1. Only Strawhats with Fighting oriented Dreams

2. Only Straw hats that achieved the title of Supernova. (Not saying other strawhats couldn't but the ones Oda let be supernova are Luffy and Zoro.)

3. Which is Why only Luffy and Zoro Among the Strawhats got to be on the roof in the Kaido fight.

4. Only Strawhats with Parallels to Legends.

5. Only Strawhats who were willing to hit a Celestial Dragon

6. Only Strawhats with Ryuo Manipulation in their fighting styles.

7. And now their likely going to be the only Strawhats with Conquerors Haki

i

Which also makes Luffy and Zoro the only Strawhats that can use all 3 forms of Haki.

This thread is not to downplay other Strawhats but people often forget Luffy and Zoro are the ones we started with. They are going to attain certain things other strawhats will not , and thats ok.

Never forget how the story started.......
Leave your thoughts

Thank god you posted this. Been saying this from jump. Yet people want to argue with me saying that sanji will get coc. Yet find it offensive when I state that soda has never focused on sanji in that light period. Will sanji get power boost? Yes. But he aint getting coc.
Post automatically merged:

1) Doffy > Law
2) Chinjao at his prime most likely > Law
3) Strength is not the indication of CoC, being a "badass" conqueror is. Don't know much about Chinjao, but Boa and Doffy definitely have a more badass presence than law. Basically all of the CoC users are badasses (Kata, Boa, Doffy, Ace, Zoro, Luffy, the list goes on).
4) Sanji is not a badass.
5) Just because Sanji won't have CoC doesn't mean he is weak
I may be a zoro fan but I do believe that sanji has badass moments.

And agreed even though sanji won't have coc, he will still be strong.

I'm just pointing out that you use the argument that "because you make a name for yourself so you must have COC".
Law is supposedly a leader of the new Era (if he doesn't die anyway) and yet he still doesn't show that he has COC.
So no reason for Sanji to MUST have COC just because he's a big shot.
Not by itself but we know that most big shots do have it and it was specifically highlighted how Shanks has a crew with such Big Shots that stand out when compared to other Yonko commanders.

We also know that Yonko commanders that did not get as much highlight in that chapter can have it, such as Katakuri.

We also know that Roger had multiple CoC users in his crew, and Shanks is the one Roger passed his Strawhat to.

So it's quite possible for Shanks and his crew to have that PK potential, but fall short for certain reasons. And if that's the case, Benn, Roux, Yasopp getting that highlight and ending up confirmed as CoC users would make sense.

And again there's the accepted paralels between Zoro and Benn or Usopp and Yasopp that make sense i that regard, with Usopp lying about CoC pretty much confirming he will get it making it incredibly likely for his father to have it as well.

So all of these details support eachother and bring more credibility to each of them. It makes sense that we get :

Shanks - Luffy
Zoro - Benn
Sanji - Roux
Usopp - Yasopp

So with 3 of the 3 on each side either entirely or almost entirely confirmed as CoC users, and the framing we got for CoC and how that applies for the speech given about Benn, Roux and Yasopp, how does that not help the case that the 4th on each side ( considering how Roux is named right after Benn and ahead of Yasopp as well ) are also very likely to have it.

I am not saying Jinbei has CoC.
The way i look at CoC is literally how badass the character is. Literally every CoC users are badasses.
IMO Jimbei is way more badass than Sanji, mainly because of the "no-scared of a mere yonko" and "get off sunny" scenes.
If I were jimbeib, I wouldn't scare too. At marineford, akainu opened big hole on jimbei . At not die. Jimbei thought I am immortal.ddddd

You understand that Doriki doesn't measure Jabras Iron body Kung-fu right?.......both Kaku and Jabra had styles; Yontoryu and Tekkai Kenpo no different to Santoryu and Black-Leg style.....Doriki did measure their base physical power, but their actually fighting styles were not apart of the equation....and since physical power is not the determining factor between who is stronger them going in their hybrids then using their respective fighting styles would even everything out.

Even everything out? That's cap.

Kaku had longer limbs and legs and thus as a result had more speed and reach.

Jyubra had claws but they fail in comparison to a person with a longer reach and speed having swords.

Even defensively kaku was better since he had a bigger body than jyubra ontop confusing tekkai.

So let's go down the list in terms of speed

Kaku was superior. Again longer limbs longer legs can cover more ground with speed.

When it pertains to which fighting style was more lethal:

Again kaku who used swords ontop of storm leg technique

In terms of durability still kaku since he body is naturally more sturdier than jyubra

7.8 billion/10^6 = 7800
That would mean that from Fishamn island, 6 have CoC and 10 more have it from Alabasta. Where are they? And well, the 7.8B is a big ass headcanon with 0 basis whatsoever.

Most people who've made a name for themselves in this world posses this power
"Is this Judge's Son?!" Got a big name and a decent bounty only with his own effort.

Sanji fans are trying too hard :milaugh:

It says one in millions.... not one in a million.... you just proved my point.
"数百万人に一人" is the actual japanese translation. 数百万 = Several millions.
It is helpful to learn Japanese
Ok, the guy asked how someone got the numbers I explained how :kayneshrug:, ill take your word

That would mean that from Fishamn island, 6 have CoC and 10 more have it from Alabasta. Where are they? And well, the 7.8B is a big ass headcanon with 0 basis whatsoever.

"Is this Judge's Son?!" Got a big name and a decent bounty only with his own effort.
The guy was talking about how many Coc users there would be in our world

i hate having say the same things over and over kumadori uses his staff in conjuction with rokushiki fighting styles swordsmanship is rokushiki dororki takes that into account kaku uses Yontoryu he just combines his two katana with his Rokushiki technique rankyaku is those legs he uses as swords this isnt what the thread is about this is just derailing the thread
Doriki was outright stated to merely take pure physical power into account which obviously ventures beyond the lethality of swords or really their usage.

For your pathetic record clown, Sanji got 2 free bounty inceases because he's Judges son while Zoro didn't get any.
Zoro powerups : CoA upgrade, CoC, Enma, soon Nidai, soon eye
Zoro fought in Wano alone : Hawkins, Killer, Apoo, Big Mom, Kaido
Doriki arguments is trash since you dont undestand that doriki doesnt take into consideration the swordsmanship of kaku it just means kaku can beat jabra without swords, cry now.

So sword less Zoro could beat Sanji :funky:

Doriki was outright stated to merely take pure physical power into account which obviously ventures beyond the lethality of swords or really their usage.
The higher the Doriki the stronger the Rokushiki user is. Kaku's main fighting style is rokushiki and uses swords to supplement it. Kaku using swords isn't going to greatly increase his power he doesn't even have any sword techinques.

Kaku used one attack with his swords and that was combined with rokushiki anyway