General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Gimme the entry level rundown cause from what I seeing, 5 years experience plus masters degree for retail is looking like the requirements.
its not that deep lol

basically when you join a game you'll be given a certain role with an alignment

example

town : cop

or

mafia : goon

town needs to catch mafia by taking with others during day phase

mafia needs to kill town with their power during night phase

this is the most basic rundown

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The new Mafia stuff sounds cool, props to everyone who worked on it.

I'm excited to try ToL again (hopefully it goes better than last time, totally my fault btw), and Town of Salem for the first time.

Playing in two games at the same time sounds crazy lmao. I don't think I can handle it.

Hopefully we get some players who usually frequent other sections to play with us.

The leaderboard seems interesting too.

D

Dragomir

Some key takeaways I've gotten from the leaderboard:
1. If you want the easiest path to winning a game, then hope that you're an indie cause indies got the best win rate out of them all.
2. If you want a challenge as you play the game then hope that you're town because it's really really hard to win as town over here.
3. The Anti-town town Finalbeta meme has been annihilated. Man's is now the towniest townie to town.
4. This is my favorite one lol. For the countless times that @Ena has roasted @Marimo_420 for taking L's, Marimo has actually won more games than her. That's crazy ironic lmao.

Anyway, I hope y'all like the leaderboard! And please to dear God I hope I did not make any errors :catsweat: