General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tell me. I'll fix it all later at the end of this season.
Well it depends on what sort of games you have factored in.

I could be wrong but I think I played 18 -19 odd games here with 9 wins and 9 or 10 losses (factoring in all games including unofficial games and games in which I subbed later on).

D

Dragomir

Well it depends on what sort of games you have factored in.

I could be wrong but I think I played 18 -19 odd games here with 9 wins and 9 or 10 losses (factoring in all games including unofficial games and games in which I subbed later on).
Unofficial games don't count. Only official ones from the calendar do. Games in which you subbed out or got mod-killed also don't count(don't think you got mod-killed in any but I believe you did sub out in at least one). You should go through the completed games list in the calendar to see if it matches up. If not, then let me know and I'll have it fixed in time.

Reborn

Unofficial games don't count. Only official ones from the calendar do. Games in which you subbed out or got mod-killed also don't count(don't think you got mod-killed in any but I believe you did sub out in at least one). You should go through the completed games list in the calendar to see if it matches up. If not, then let me know and I'll have it fixed in time.
I never got mod killed. Want to get mod killed though. It goes well with my reputation 😜

Oh okay. I am not talking about games in which I subbed out but games in which I subbed in. Does such games count?

Reborn

She's currently signed up for the All-Stars game. Mod-kill N1 incoming.
Nooo!!

She is mine to kill. I will torture her, annoy her and then land a lethal kill.🤭

Mod kill is just too easy. Target her when you actually play the game in future. This way we both can have a bet - who gets to kill Rhea first 😈😈

D

Dragomir

Nooo!!

She is mine to kill. I will torture her, annoy her and then land a lethal kill.🤭

Mod kill is just too easy. Target her when you actually play the game in future. This way we both can have a bet - who gets to kill Rhea first 😈😈
Fam, I don't really care. I was just messing around. Ain't got no time for all that :tiredpepe

Reborn

What if you guys just kill each other on N1 rather than threatening new player like me?

I promise I will just watch when you both fight each other later and... when you both already tired, I promise I will help with randomly throw many knives, bombs and poisonous liquid at you both.

You won't survive to do that. I will poison you on D1😈