General Mafia General Chat

Seriously tho, what kind of a game do you think mafia is? what’s the best a mafia player can do? 10/10 night/day actions? 10/10 reads? 10/10 convincing skills? Or in your mighty case you would be 11 out of 10? Then what? Doesn’t mean much you know. That’s just pathetic. what kind of shit do you want to achieve logging in here to post in this thread pretending to be like some kind of a silly god every now and then, what do you expect us to do? Heil you? you are pathetic mate, with all due respect @God Of Mafia

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Seriously tho, what kind of a game do you think mafia is? what’s the best a mafia player can do? 10/10 night/day actions? 10/10 reads? 10/10 convincing skills? Or in your mighty case you would be 11 out of 10? Then what? Doesn’t mean much you know. That’s just pathetic. what kind of shit do you want to achieve logging in here to post in this thread pretending to be like some kind of a silly god every now and then, what do you expect us to do? Heil you? you are pathetic mate, with all due respect @God Of Mafia
:gokulaugh:

oh, shut up for once. damn.

Put that hand on the mouse, roll it over that x in the right-hand corner and click it. Last I checked you are the one I see being oh so serious "mate". You want an autograph all you gotta do is ask "mate".

Oh, what kinda game you think mafia is. It's the one you play. I didn't realize I was trying to achieve anything. But, seems like to me if you so worried about what the fuck I am saying or doing or lack thereof means you are pathetic. LOL, you need to smoke some weed or go get laid "mate".

You sound as horrible as Nitty does. Geez.

Last edited:
Put that hand on the mouse, roll it over that x in the right-hand corner and click it. Last I checked you are the one I see being oh so serious "mate". You want an autograph all you gotta do is ask "mate".

Oh, what kinda game you think mafia is. It's the one you play. I didn't realize I was trying to achieve anything. But, seems like to me if you so worried about what the fuck I am saying or doing or lack thereof means you are pathetic. LOL, you need to smoke some weed or go get laid "mate".

You sound as horrible as Nitty does. Geez.
so you just added all this part in your edit trying not to look silly? hilarious, keep going :suresure: