What do you want most?

• Total voters
Right when I joined mafia on Oj I missed the workshop arc game they had. But it was a good setup.

if you would do an arc based on floors I would do the Hell Train. Thatโ€™ll easily give you your floor mechanic. And you can use multiple station arc flavour since the hell train is basicaly a saga
I missed that game too, remember Baam trying to make me join mafia games but I was too new to really play :giogio:

Tho iirc it was a regular game and town just won by claiming around D2, oh well kinda short game :kayneshrug:

I missed that game too, remember Baam trying to make me join mafia games but I was too new to really play :giogio:

Tho iirc it was a regular game and town just won by claiming around D2, oh well kinda short game :kayneshrug:
Yea basically. Thatโ€™s actually why I started reading TOG because I thought it helped with mafia but it was only useful for that game and I didnโ€™t play so that was pointless

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Yea basically. Thatโ€™s actually why I started reading TOG because I thought it helped with mafia but it was only useful for that game and I didnโ€™t play so that was pointless
That's kinda funny since it became one of your favorites. You woudln't stop persisting I read it until I finally did :milaugh:

That's kinda funny since it became one of your favorites. You woudln't stop persisting I read it until I finally did :milaugh:
Itโ€™s so freaking good though
@Nick idk how much ur into Webtoons but I gotta recommend u "Purple Hyacinth"

Season 2 recently wrapped up so is a good time to catch up

Good art, story and music/sound
i actually havenโ€™t read manga/webtoons in a year or so.

Blue

๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โœฐ
โ€Ž
So when is the next Mafia game?

Blue

๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ โœฐ
โ€Ž
Gimme Role Madness

:cheers: