What do you want most?

• Total voters
@Joygirl has been banned for two upcoming games due to her actions in the pervious game. To specifically mention she cannot sign for Star War:disturbance in the force And Comic book mafia: Marvel films since these two games are next in the line.

Two strikes has been issued to @Rej for his behavior in the last game. They will be lifted with sometime. I know my boy will behave now(lol)
Who was it that decided this?

I'll make a bold claim here for you DC>Marvel
I mean you can say that, DC has marvel beat in the animation department but Marvel has DC beat in the cinematic one. DC is being hard carried by Batman on that front. I like both but I consider them around the same mostly because besides Batman Warner has no clue how to utilize their iconic heroes

N

Noctis

I mean you can say that, DC has marvel beat in the animation department but Marvel has DC beat in the cinematic one. DC is being hard carried by Batman on that front. I like both but I consider them around the same mostly because besides Batman Warner has no clue how to utilize their iconic heroes
Yeah, DC kinda sucked hard in cinematic department where Marvel did better. DC has some better films like Dark Knight series, but it doesn't have it entire universe of different heroes that will meet at one point and Justice tried too fast to do that which only kind of made the story feel too fast