General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

I can remember one very extreme example back then, there was one player which always convinced most townies to follow him completely, he could win it for town or get them all fooled and win it for maf. In one round he screwed everyone over in the end when he was a game-ending indie because despite knowing he had to be an indie quite early in the game we failed to get him lynched :shame:
I mean, I didn´t care that much as I was the last standing maf and about to lose anyway because the cop just got me but it was still so ridiculous that town let him get away and the remaining townies died together with me in the last night because they trusted every bullshit lie that he came up with:doffytroll:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Peace is a concept that wouldn't be known to man if it weren't for wars. People are excessively waiting for @Yagoo to make his return and host the Civil War Arc, so peace can finally return to WorstGen.
People gave up on @Yagoo , but to their surprise he will make a return - the Rocks D. Xebec of WorstGen Mafia!

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Yo guys what's the beef between finalbeta and the Mafia section?
Finalbeta - he’s not just banned here he’s been banned in every single mafia section he’s joined. the common denominator is himself, long list of things he’s done I’m suprised he wasn’t fully banned here but I think that’s in part to a certain person who gave him benefit of the doubt.

B

Ballel

Finalbeta - he’s not just banned here he’s been banned in every single mafia section he’s joined. the common denominator is himself, long list of things he’s done I’m suprised he wasn’t fully banned here but I think that’s in part to a certain person who gave him benefit of the doubt.
But he seems to hate the Mafia section and the whole game. Why does he even want to play if he dislikes it so much?
I don't get whats going on rn....

I'm not banned here. Your sources are not good.

But he seems to hate the Mafia section and the whole game. Why does he even want to play if he dislikes it so much?
I don't get whats going on rn....
I don't dislike Mafia, it's just the pace in this section overcame what my possibilities are as a full time engineering student and I dislike the way the game is played in the community so I did quit.

You can read the reasons more detailedly on the other thread about the Survey. There's no reason to start a debate in here.