General Mafia General Chat

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Honestly the chaos is what brings order into people's viewpoints on Mafia, as soon as you stop taking it serious the more you can enjoy it even when on the recieving end of trolling

Yeah their both great themes, for DC I haven't decided if want to stick to the animated stuff or live action stuff. I should probably make a vote or something. Option 1 would be Titans, Arrowverse , DC Films Option 2 would be Teen Titans, Batman animated series, DCAU or Option 3 Young Justice, DC animated Movies, DCAU

Once you join a Aries game it's a life sentence, you automatically join my game when ever I make one. This is the secret to the loyalty people have towards me and my games. Stockholm syndrome
i miss the day kills :steef:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž
The problem is games are generally not balanced around assuming Vigs blindfire (exceptions apply). So while conviction is good (and something I personally lack as a Vig, tis why it's my worst role) it needs to be exercised precisely.
Oh for sure, it'd be really tempting to blast someone that's boiling you, but you gotta make sure that the person you're blasting is more than likely scum. Whether that be through threadplay, mechanics, general town consensus or even all of the above.
:kata:

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Oh for sure, it'd be really tempting to blast someone that's boiling you, but you gotta make sure that the person you're blasting is more than likely scum. Whether that be through threadplay, mechanics, general town consensus or even all of the above.
:kata:
As an indie I just blast.

It's quite fun.

Specially as a Savage Indie when you have specific targets you must find.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
As the Town vig I actually need to concentrate lol

But nothing more satisfying there than vigging scum

10/10

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
The greatest feeling is when you have a kill shot and someone amps it and you use it to kill the very same player that amped you. No ragrets
For me the best vig shot happened on @Fujishiro

In one game he was scum and I subbed in. Fuji killed me immediately without giving me the chance to even make a single post. I was speechless.

I told fuji that I will take my revenge one day for sure.

Then after one or two games, I was playing as town and I got this kill shot to use during day time. I submitted my kill on Rayan because he was coasting and I was sure he is scum.

Funny thing is after submitting my action, fuji subbed in for rayan out of nowhere and he got killed without getting opportunity to make a post lmao

Vi is p cool, definitely fav chara

jinx and ekko are how i expected them to be, though i only ''knew'' them from the leeg music vids that riot games released

artstyle reminded me of K/DA popstars and RISE, nice they went with that for the show. Ekko sometimes having the extra graffiti style, lol good stuff

anyways viktor is cute, also got inspired for a caitlyn drawing maybe ima do it

Oh, the misery~ everybody wants to be my enemy~
Spare the sympathy~everybody wants to be~
my enemy~