General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

yes for.... 2 minutes?

mobile games arent my thing

i do have an emulator tho so can play it in pc if multiple ppl from here r playing it

i just wanna play with couple players from wg. doesnt matter what game
I'm down for a wg game night.
I haven’t, is it good?
No whats it about?
Yeah, it's pretty good. It's a online game where you can select your character between mage, warrior, and rogue, giving you different skillsets for each. In the game you can have your own pet which gives you extra abilities to use when fighting. Game follows a storyline where you have to basically save the world. Has a lot of side stuff like trading with other players, PVP dungeons, etc.

Yeah, it's pretty good. It's a online game where you can select your character between mage, warrior, and rogue, giving you different skillsets for each. In the game you can have your own pet which gives you extra abilities to use when fighting. Game follows a storyline where you have to basically save the world. Has a lot of side stuff like trading with other players, PVP dungeons, etc.
Can you coop.

Emil

Certified Memelord

game nights*