General Mafia General Chat

i was 11-12 when i played my first mafia game, I was a mason, I don't think I said anything in the game besides "I'm town", I lost internet access for a while, got modkilled and and forgot Mafia was a thing

my first game in wg was al sama's ToS, I claimed doctor and got nightkilled

AL sama

Red Haired
‎
lol no, it was Bogard and TAC. The host was Noctis

This was like September 2019 i think. Like a month into the forum, I wasn't a moderator back then yet either lmao
Noctis' UN was Izumi and Drago didn't even exist and that game was also the first time someone ever mispelled my name........
yeah I figured after posting that it was tacy ;p;

D

Dragomir

i was 11-12 when i played my first mafia game, I was a mason, I don't think I said anything in the game besides "I'm town", I lost internet access for a while, got modkilled and and forgot Mafia was a thing

my first game in wg was al sama's ToS, I claimed doctor and got nightkilled
11-12 yrs old, wow! I thought I was the youngest to begin playing here at 14. That's pretty cool, Queen!

@Natalija invited me to laix's manga mashup on NF lol. i was a town role with 1 ability when some ppl had essays of a role lmao. the host didnt think i would be active and they r absolutely right lol

thought mafia was an automatic game like hunger games (which were common in NF onepiece section). i eventually got copped and ppl knew my ability so they kept tagging me to use it lol. it was an ability to refill lost shots and they wanted me to refil mercy' s revive ability or sm sht lol.

in that same game apparently town had like 15 players (me included) dying to death note in one phase lmao. i only learned this after like 3 months of the game ending when i was reading back lol.

my first actual game when i wasnt inactifag was aries supersmash game. another super rolemadness game where i was fox galaxy characters (fox, falco.. etc..). i just hard sheeped town leaders there and eventually revealed too much about my role being a vig thay works against a specific mafia faction which lead to me being shot down by them before i could scum hunt and shoot them.

i enjoyed the idea behind the game so decided to sign up for more to scum hunt these ningens. and eventually got hard addicted after my first scum game on DDL's Tower of God game which is still my fav game to this day lol.
So what you're saying is... I discovered the mafia Satan? :believe:

My origin story is right here:
I love games, but this sounds too complicated to not give it my full attention, so no :(
Wonderfully thought out though.
@SmoothieWDupeRuchana @Zoro D Goat @DruMzTV @Inflamed Haki @Natalija @mohamedM274 you guys out here voted on the poll. Little did you know, it was a trap! Voting automatically means you're signing up. Get in here :goatasure:
:feelscryingman:

Ok. But please don't be mad at me if I tank