General Mafia General Chat

I actually got peer pressured by some others to play WW. It was during a musical tour. We travelled around a lot and me and the other kids were bored a lot during our travels back then. We could play WW on the bus.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Peer pressure gets you started and then the game makes you get hooked to it. It makes you wanna leave, but always drags you back somehow. Hope you've enjoyed your mafia tenure so far though.
Yes, I learned to take it easy. I used to be so stressed irl playing these games.

Although I really enjoyed the games. But it‘s harder to lie irl.
Can't even imagine playing it live... If I was mafia, I'd probably just laugh when someone asks me something. Can't BS on the spot lol.

D

Dragomir

Refusing to play mafia is a crime. I'll call the cops on you for that.

But seriously though, there is a lot of peer pressure on it(mostly by me lol. Can't count the number of times I've pm'ed ppl to play mafia anymore). It's highly addictive but I don't think that addiction is due to the game itself. I think the main reason we get dragged back to it is all the friends we have made by playing it. It sounds cheesy but it is what I believe. Even though we're all just strangers online, all the bonding we've made are genuine. The emotions and feelings that are produced from playing this are real and authentic. We start out playing mafia because we find it fun and interesting but we stay and always come back because of the people we met along the way. Personally, playing/hosting mafia on another forum is not the same as doing it here. I can still find enjoyment in it because I love mafia but I know I would enjoy it to the fullest over here because I love this community even more.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Natalija @Tris @Jew D. Boy @TheAncientCenturion @novaselinenever @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Midnight Delight

Come on, guys! Let's hear y'all's mafia origin story too :pepemwai:

Also, @Nana @Nefertari Rhea @Bogard if y'all wouldn't mind sharing as well.
My story isn't that interesting though lol.

My first game was the Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game hosted by Lil AL. No idea what AL was thinking, but he made me the cop. Literally the entire game I was investigating townies lmao. Not to mention those townies who were pretty much inactive. Like Larimo. For some reason I wanted the others to know that I was the cop, but claiming wasn't allowed, so I was liking the posts where they told me who to investigate lol. Town won that game and I was definitely the MVP. :yearight:

I also remember Lara complaining in the dead chat about no one wanting to target me even though it was hella obvious that I was the cop lmao.

AL sama

Red Haired
My story isn't that interesting though lol.

My first game was the Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game hosted by Lil AL. No idea what AL was thinking, but he made me the cop. Literally the entire game I was investigating townies lmao. Not to mention those townies who were pretty much inactive. Like Larimo. For some reason I wanted the others to know that I was the cop, but claiming wasn't allowed, so I was liking the posts where they told me who to investigate lol. Town won that game and I was definitely the MVP. :yearight:

I also remember Lara complaining in the dead chat about no one wanting to target me even though it was hella obvious that I was the cop lmao.
it was your first game so if I made you vanilla you'd be bored to death

also great learning experience

Refusing to play mafia is a crime. I'll call the cops on you for that.

But seriously though, there is a lot of peer pressure on it(mostly by me lol. Can't count the number of times I've pm'ed ppl to play mafia anymore). It's highly addictive but I don't think that addiction is due to the game itself. I think the main reason we get dragged back to it is all the friends we have made by playing it. It sounds cheesy but it is what I believe. Even though we're all just strangers online, all the bonding we've made are genuine. The emotions and feelings that are produced from playing this are real and authentic. We start out playing mafia because we find it fun and interesting but we stay and always come back because of the people we met along the way. Personally, playing/hosting mafia on another forum is not the same as doing it here. I can still find enjoyment in it because I love mafia but I know I would enjoy it to the fullest over here because I love this community even more.
That’s some grown up speech Drago I am not used to that yet :whitepress:

AL sama

Red Haired
Talking about Mafia IRL, imagine all the shouting matches that will occur. Someone accuses another of being scum, the accused is getting heated and then next thing you know, the entire floor erupts 💀
real life mafia is more chill

there's a custom version of mafia in my country which is called chor police = thief and police

I used to play this a lot with my cousins when I was like 5 or 6