General Mafia General Chat

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My Code Geass one got somehow stolen by @Light D Lamperouge despite the W, not getting lynched twice, getting post restricted and framed by them, and surviving until the end as outed scum by lynching unlynchable teammate after driving town crazy Mango style

:risitasad:

Watch your back. @Dragomir :yurazclear:

Tho, honestly I was surprised to see that as well.

Rhea

Cattitude
Is it okay if I play not to chase the win but just to focus on Kills Reborn and Light*cough* I mean having fun?

I am afraid that I will become a burden to anyone who is on the team with me. Tbh, I don't have time to read all the game threads, or even make notes and present them in essay form. All I do is play as much as I can and can have fun until the game is over.

Sorry if I'm a bad player for whoever play with me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is it okay if I play not to chase the win but just to focus on Kills Reborn and Light*cough* I mean having fun?

I am afraid that I will become a burden to anyone who is on the team with me. Tbh, I don't have time to read all the game threads, or even make notes and present them in essay form. All I do is play as much as I can and can have fun until the game is over.

Excuses....:hihihi:

Stats proved that Reborn's Herbal Kool Aid > Rhea's Smoothie

D

Dragomir

Yeah, of course, it's okay to play to have fun. Mafia at the end of the game is just a game after all people play it because they find it fun. It's okay to not be as competitive as others when it comes to playing. Unless mafia becomes a competitive sport one day and coaches are gonna be looking at these stats as your resumé to determine if you can compete at the professional level or something, the whole leaderboard is pretty irrelevant when it comes to actual things that matter. Play as you want to play.